Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had showered as her hair looked wet but it must have been sweat. Grim

Here we go, she's off on one again. Pity party with karina

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
She's bleeping disgusting. There's no other words for her.
She clearly wears her clothes for DAYS at a time, sleeps in them, has drinks poured over them, still doesn't change.
She obviously doesn't shower. She must absolutely stink. Especially in this heat 😩. Being a bigger girl myself (no where near as big as her tho) I literally shower 3 times a day in this heat because I'm not built for it haha.
And she eats like that. bleeping vile

Reactions: 7
She's bleeping disgusting. There's no other words for her.
She clearly wears her clothes for DAYS at a time, sleeps in them, has drinks poured over them, still doesn't change.
She obviously doesn't shower. She must absolutely stink. Especially in this heat 😩. Being a bigger girl myself (no where near as big as her tho) I literally shower 3 times a day in this heat because I'm not built for it haha.
And she eats like that. bleeping vile
It blows my mind too. I’m an 18/20. I’m muscular on my legs and arms so carry literally all my weight on my stomach and chest. I have to shower and talc religiously otherwise my skin can suffer and get sore. I don’t even want to think about what it looks like. That’s just the reality of being overweight.
Also with her as she is super morbidly obese she probably can’t wipe herself properly when she’s going to the toilet so duck knows what is festering down there. She could get really, really ill. She is honestly the most disgusting person I have ever come across in my life.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It blows my mind too. I’m an 18/20. I’m muscular on my legs and arms so carry literally all my weight on my stomach and chest. I have to shower and talc religiously otherwise my skin can suffer and get sore. I don’t even want to think about what it looks like. That’s just the reality of being overweight.
Also with her as she is super morbidly obese she probably can’t wipe herself properly when she’s going to the toilet so duck knows what is festering down there. She could get really, really ill. She is honestly the most disgusting person I have ever come across in my life.
Oh God I didn't even think about that 🤢
I just don't understand how she can literally have no personal pride. I work from home so don't leave my house every day, but I still make sure I shower and get dressed. For my own personal pride. I don't get it at all. She's a young girl!

Reactions: 2
If the girls neck rolls are stinking then honest to god I dread to think what the rest of her body smells like. She’s just making it all so much worse for herself carrying it on the way she does!

Reactions: 4
Same that is bleeping vile
i’ve just found a video of her eating them.
apparently they were 2 years out of date.

she spilt the sauce or whatever it is down her face too.
if that doesn’t scream ‘have a shower’ i don’t know what will

• Sick
Reactions: 4
i’ve just found a video of her eating them.
apparently they were 2 years out of date.

she spilt the sauce or whatever it is down her face too.
if that doesn’t scream ‘have a shower’ i don’t know what will
Still won't shower tho...

Me and my fiancé have come to the conclusion that those out of date sardines smell fresher than she does… discuss😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I hope you’re all in the live rn!! Karina is live with a Karina piss take account where they are RIPPING into her. Even molly and Tasha are in the comments, karinas throwing the c word about, they’re asking if she’s washed her top yet, talking about daddy saville, her mums ashes. They absolutely went in😬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I hope you’re all in the live rn!! Karina is live with a Karina piss take account where they are RIPPING into her. Even molly and Tasha are in the comments, karinas throwing the c word about, they’re asking if she’s washed her top yet, talking about daddy saville, her mums ashes. They absolutely went in😬
Ffs missed it 😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.