Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's crying the worst fake cry I've ever heard in my life and said all the haters would be glad if she died

I’m pissing myself over this. When she lights up her mangled rollie and it gives a quick insight into her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
if you went down on her , we’d never see you again
God knows what you'd find down there. An old sky remote? Someone's missing cat?

What the duck is going on in her live? Is she pretending to have some sort of breakdown

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her fake crying last night had me bleeping rolling with hysterics. Dead, done, gone.
how Anyone believed that was real crying il never know. 0/10 😭😭

Reactions: 2
Her fake crying last night had me bleeping rolling with hysterics. Dead, done, gone.
how Anyone believed that was real crying il never know. 0/10 😭😭
I know!! The laugh and the cry were both horrendously fake! I got muted on 2 accounts for asking why she was faking it

Tye knows what she’s like. When everything came out with Dan, Dan was saying Tyes a massive snake and wants to speak to him privately.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.