Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda believe that top is a size 18. Her gut is so gigantic it’s weighing everything down. I was looking at her body yesterday and it’s fucked.

Reactions: 1
She really doesn't see that people are there watching her in a piss taking way not because she's actually good at singing does she?

Karina is dancing to sex bomb on live
I am so glad I missed this

I use that a lot, sorry lol. I don’t understand why this threat is so addictive but I’m definitely with you on that

Just wondering how Karina can fit (kind of) into a top from Primark when I'm about 20 stone lighter and cannot
Is she very short does anyone know?

She's just poured coke all over her head, guaranteed she is still wearing those clothes tomorrow!!

Reactions: 2
She was doing "squats" on live last night, poured a can of diet coke over her head, was literally dripping with sweat and she has that top on again in her videos today. She is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 6
She was doing "squats" on live last night, poured a can of diet coke over her head, was literally dripping with sweat and she has that top on again in her videos today. She is absolutely disgusting.
I mean personal hygiene doesn’t exist in her world… gross!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.