Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that honestly made me feel sick. I can't watch videos of her eating to be honest, even muted they are still disgusting 🤢
And then she thinks she has manners by hiding her mouth with her sausage fingers and grotesque nails. By that point we’ve already seen what in your mouth

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And then she thinks she has manners by hiding her mouth with her sausage fingers and grotesque nails. By that point we’ve already seen what in your mouth
The hula hoops and mac n cheese and the fish bites I mean lovely but what a combo

I cringed when billy toad went live with her and then sazzy. Is she ok, like obvious 2 kids, 2 dads etc, but is she ok!? Like Is she sorting her teeth out and her weight?

i wonder what dans opinion is.

i mean. be who you want to be.

but to now randomly announce it in your tiktok bio to 103k people is going to raise some eyebrows!

i also mean this in the nicest way possible.
if she bisexual?
or is this just another one of her things?

Reactions: 4
They look rough lol

Oh my bleeping god, look at Karinas new bio. I bleeping ran here
They look rough lol

Oh my bleeping god, look at Karinas new bio. I bleeping ran here
Omg she's litrò just changed that

i wonder what dans opinion is.

i mean. be who you want to be.

but to now randomly announce it in your tiktok bio to 103k people is going to raise some eyebrows!

i also mean this in the nicest way possible.
if she bisexual?
or is this just another one of her things?
Well she has said she has had a female relationship but I don't know how true that is.

It’s all for attention 🤣 also I saw mels vid this morning baso saying she always sees the best in people blah blah 😴 I thought she was better then that tbh

And to add karinas arms are sooo hairy 🤮

Reactions: 7
she’s on live right now talking about her sexuality and she’s just said “who thinks i should do more about the pride flag”
what does she mean 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s all for attention 🤣 also I saw mels vid this morning baso saying she always sees the best in people blah blah 😴 I thought she was better then that tbh

And to add karinas arms are sooo hairy 🤮
I saw that as well but personally I think Mel has done that purposely so the likes of karina and sazzy can see. I may be wrong I don't know.
And yes karinas arms are full of hair I knew she was hairy but close up. Oh my bleeping god

she’s on live right now talking about her sexuality and she’s just said “who thinks i should do more about the pride flag”
what does she mean 😭
She knows jack tit about pride. Remember the lgbtq make up that wasn't nothing to do with it in first place. Pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw that as well but personally I think Mel has done that purposely so the likes of karina and sazzy can see. I may be wrong I don't know.
And yes karinas arms are full of hair I knew she was hairy but close up. Oh my bleeping god

She knows jack tit about pride. Remember the lgbtq make up that wasn't nothing to do with it in first place. Pmsl
it’ll bring in a whole new audience for her by announcing she’s bisexual.

i don’t know about all this.
like fairplay if it’s legit.
but everyone has to understand why people are going to have an opinion on this with her track record.

if she’s doing this for attention. then again. this is completely out of order

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's true. She has become boring so has her content so she needed to come up with something. I don't believe she has had a relationship with a women before either. I think if that was true she would have spoken about it in detail for attention.

She has lied so much I don't think I will ever believe anything she comes out with.

Oh and Karina us bisexual women don't claim you...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.