Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha can you imagine!! He is definitely trapped. They are not intimate, she said on live once that they haven’t done it for about 4 months or something. And when they do finally do it again she’ll probably have a pregnancy scare. She is absolutely vile. She is a dangerous person and if Dan did try and leave her then I’m sure she would make his life very difficult. #freedan

Thank you so much for getting this!!! I’m always at work when it kicks off! I’m just gonna have to quit my job.
i was at work with my headphones in.
i occasionally tune in for the drama.
just so happened to be the right time😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because that's all she can do to stay relevant us cause drama with people she has got the personality of a napkin
Spat my drink out at the personality of a napkin 😂😂😂 don't see how people continue to watch, she bores to me tit. Even Billy Toad just said she will next off the app.. Best watch out Karina 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have seen this cretin on my fyp for ages now and have just been reading through and catching up on these threads.
I just look at her and see a bog brush with that hair. She makes me feel so sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
just a friendly reminder that we will not discuss the quality of said video.

the things i go through in order to get this ‘top quality’ content for you guys!😂
Coming throughhhh with the screen recordings🤣

The amount she flirts with Josh is awful, she does know he’s gay right? She kicked off the other day because Dan was following a model on Instagram with her ass out and accusing him of cheating on her with this model🤣 yet she is flirting with Josh when Dan is asleep next to her…

also have no idea why Josh and Ryan would be friends with her, they make little digs about her sometimes and pass them off as a joke, what are they getting out of this🥴

They are one as bad as each other.
An ex is an ex for a reason. I think personally that they still have feelings for each other. No way would this happen in real life.
If you hate some one that badly you wouldn't speak about them let alone talk to them.
She was so childish didn't speak to him just shouted.
Come on now karina big bollucks. Stupid twit.
also not fair on Dan that she’s still publicly fighting with her unhinged ex…

saw you got a shoutout earlier dolly🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They would still be entitled to prob some housing benefit etc unless his wages were quite high even as a couple

Reactions: 1
They would still be entitled to prob some housing benefit etc unless his wages were quite high even as a couple
I know someone who's partner works and she doesn't and they claim uc? So I don't see why Karina doesn't? I think she's chatting tit 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Coming throughhhh with the screen recordings🤣

The amount she flirts with Josh is awful, she does know he’s gay right? She kicked off the other day because Dan was following a model on Instagram with her ass out and accusing him of cheating on her with this model🤣 yet she is flirting with Josh when Dan is asleep next to her…

also have no idea why Josh and Ryan would be friends with her, they make little digs about her sometimes and pass them off as a joke, what are they getting out of this🥴

also not fair on Dan that she’s still publicly fighting with her unhinged ex…

saw you got a shoutout earlier dolly🤣
Dude I always get a shout out I'm going to go viral. Everyone will want my autograph. You lovelies can have friends discount though pmsfl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
just a friendly reminder that we will not discuss the quality of said video.

the things i go through in order to get this ‘top quality’ content for you guys!😂
Thank you !! Was gutted when I couldn't watch it 🤣 (I'm so sad)

She's on live flirting with Josh again 🙄 keeps fishing for compliments off him saying 'I feel ugly'

Also why the hell has she dolled herself up just to slob about in bed all day? Looks like she's going to some Christmas party .. and FFS how often does she have to touch her hair ! She can't leave it alone.. Constantly running her fat fingers through it no wonder it's always so greasy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she pretending to fall asleep on live right now? She’s like one of those kids that play dead to get a reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nooo when she pretends to be asleep and starts smiling with her eyes shut when Josh gives her attention by saying wakey wakey Karina 😭

• Haha
How on earth is she falling asleep at this time she does nothing that warrants her to be tired 😡😡😡😡

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
What a bleeping state🤮🤮🤮🤮 also that Sarah in the comments does my head in. If she gets up Karina’s arse much further she’ll be sharing her bleeping skin🤢🤢 and commenting “wake up” isn’t going to wake her up🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.