Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i did just see a comment of it!
but i expect she’ll ignore it🙄

i can’t tell if this is really tit flirting
or
just pure desperation for attention/validation

every 5 bleeping seconds the words ‘karina’ come out ryan’s mouth!
it’s the new ‘thanks for the gifts’

‘i’ll buy you a donor kebab’
‘turn your camewa on’

⚠⚠
‘i’ll turn my camera on and then jump out the window’
good joke to make after someone committed suicide on their own live

1 minute 4 seconds
between 2 ‘karinas’

yes. i timed it cause it’s making my eye twitch how much he says it

also.
do any of them think before they speak.
ryan’s then said
‘what would do you if my house got bombed now’

like how bleeping insensitive can you get?
bet he laughed with karina about the war

head
Hes my head in. Karina , karina. Karina. Stop calling her ffs.

Now he's crying yet he's been on live with her all bleeping morning raking up the gifts. Who the duck does he think he is.

Ryry and karina sitting in a tree K I S S I N G!
They literally do my head in. And all the sex references today.
Also she blocked someone that told her to "Stop feeding the haters " and she said no I'm not going to stop anything.
So one rule for others and one rule for grot bags.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Current live rant...

So she's ranting that Charl is a snake and has stabbed her in the back...

Because Charl has been upset for the past 2 days and Charl told her that no one asked how she was including Karina.

Charl said she was going to delete her socials and Karina is outraged because she gets so much more hate than Charl and is still here. Shouting that it's not all about Charl and declaring she's done with Charl.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
she’s fallen out with charl.

screen recording incoming
Ooo ok can't wait for this

Current live rant...

So she's ranting that Charl is a snake and has stabbed her in the back...

Because Charl has been upset for the past 2 days and Charl told her that no one asked how she was including Karina.

Charl said she was going to delete her socials and Karina is outraged because she gets so much more hate than Charl and is still here. Shouting that it's not all about Charl and declaring she's done with Charl.
Stabbed her in the back about what though? It's not a bleeping all about karina show.
Karina just duck off you don't deserve friends.
Tracey be next. She will do everything in her power to think people are worse than her.
Go duck yourself grot bags.

Reactions: 5
Ooo ok can't wait for this

Stabbed her in the back about what though? It's not a bleeping all about karina show.
Karina just duck off you don't deserve friends.
Tracey be next. She will do everything in her power to think people are worse than her.
Go duck yourself grot bags.
i’ve got to crop it!
it’s 10 mins long!

Reactions: 2
This girl is an actual twit. Sat there breathing heavily (storm Karina incoming guys) saying “I’m going to have a panic attack” then someone sends a gift “oh you don’t have to send gifts guys”. Is that not the reason why you’re on live all day my love?

Damn I had no reception on the school run! All I got was Karinas mouth wide open paused!! Chop chop with the video, I'm too invested!

• Haha
This girl is an actual twit. Sat there breathing heavily (storm Karina incoming guys) saying “I’m going to have a panic attack” then someone sends a gift “oh you don’t have to send gifts guys”. Is that not the reason why you’re on live all day my love?
Shes a bleeping C##t she's the cause of Every one getting hate. People in the karina gang bleeping wake up.

Damn I had no reception on the school run! All I got was Karinas mouth wide open paused!! Chop chop with the video, I'm too invested!
i’m trying so hard
but at this point i may aswell be using a nokia brick!

it won’t let me upload 3 minute videos
so expect it in loads of little parts!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i’m trying so hard

I can’t wait to see it!!! At the moment she’s just singing and checking herself out on camera. So I gather that charls just had enough and had decided to come off social media? I could feel it brewing for days

i’m trying so hard

I can’t wait to see it!!! At the moment she’s just singing and checking herself out on camera. So I gather that charls just had enough and had decided to come off social media? I could feel it brewing for days

Reactions: 3

Well charl Mam has been poorly karina hasn't once asked about her. So much of a friend karina is.

She was just singing through the comments, but gave in and had to filter Charls name out as everyone was just asking how Charl was, saying that Charl was lovely/is a good friend.

Certain that won't be the last of the rants once all the other cronies jump on later though

• Haha
which one is Charl, is she the one who just stares at the screen and has super straight hair.

She was just singing through the comments, but gave in and had to filter Charls name out as everyone was just asking how Charl was, saying that Charl was lovely/is a good friend.

Certain that won't be the last of the rants once all the other cronies jump on later though
100% correct there

Reactions: 1
Somebody said ‘charl was the the only one not using you Karina’ and she called them a prick and blocked them. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LET ME HEAR YOU SAY WAHOOOOO!

PART ONE!

you’ll have to excuse the quality. i had compress the tit out of it!

I just love the fact she has changed her story numerous times as to why she shaved her hair.
Few weeks ago was because she had a mental health break down last night it was because people in the comments were telling her to.
Make your mind up karina. To be a good lier you have to have a good memory cleary you have nothing up there
When she first cut all her hair and shaved it off its because Sazzy was egging her on to do it, I was there watching. Had nothing to do with a mental breakdown 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.