Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People like Tracy are enabling Karina and it's only helping her to carry on the way she does and all the gifters when really she needs to stand on her own two feet, lose weight, get a job and live a normal life for a young woman.

Reactions: 7
this is the thing
all her ‘tiktok friends’ are old enough and you’d think wise enough to know exactly what she is doing is wrong!

what is she paying them to be her friend at this point? (obviously being sarcastic karina before this gets taken out of context😂)

i don’t get how they all don’t see that they’re enabling her crappy behaviour too!
like tracey has obviously had some life experiences being 50, you’d think at this age you’d see through the childish bullshit and see it’s not ok and cut yourself off!
why at that age would you want to be friends with someone who lies and does what she does?!

same with charl, sazzy and mel!
they’re mums!
and again. surely they’d put two and two together and realise what she does isn’t right!

i’d love for one of them to comment on here and just genuinely explains what makes them want to be friends.
like tell us her good qualities 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She's good at lying, eating, manipulation, being smelly, not moving, picking takeaways and shouting "Pixie" and "Girlies" in a really high pitched voice, oh and singing so you want to rip your ears off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's good at lying, eating, manipulation, being smelly, not moving, picking takeaways and shouting "Pixie" and "Girlies" in a really high pitched voice, oh and singing so you want to rip your ears off
Being smelly 😂😂

You forgot one .. duh.. she's really good at doing make up!!! Wish she would give us some tips 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Josh.paton

The eyeliner skills are on point yano 😏🥴 you watching this morning boring live 🥱🥱 I swear Karina has a weird obsession with Josh, mithering for him to come on and saying how lovely he is, bla bla 🤮
She was flirting with him last night. Just him and her on the live. I'm surprised she didn't buy the followers for him to go live.

Reactions: 3
She was flirting with him last night. Just him and her on the live. I'm surprised she didn't buy the followers for him to go live.
Thank god I missed that 🤮 did you see the £50 gift she sent to Ryan this morning 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I just love the fact she has changed her story numerous times as to why she shaved her hair.
Few weeks ago was because she had a mental health break down last night it was because people in the comments were telling her to.
Make your mind up karina. To be a good lier you have to have a good memory cleary you have nothing up there

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen that Dean commenting on Karinamarinwaring29stone before 🤣🤦‍♂️
Ahahaha. I love this. I think that account has been deleted though. I absolutely hate dean. He is such a clout chaser! Why is he back lol. I give it 3 days until she falls out with him again :)

• Haha
the minute she sees the comment about him commenting on the 29 stone account. he’s done😂

• Haha
Ahhh someone please mention it 🤣🤣🤣
i did just see a comment of it!
but i expect she’ll ignore it🙄

i can’t tell if this is really tit flirting
or
just pure desperation for attention/validation

every 5 bleeping seconds the words ‘karina’ come out ryan’s mouth!
it’s the new ‘thanks for the gifts’

‘i’ll buy you a donor kebab’
‘turn your camewa on’

⚠⚠
‘i’ll turn my camera on and then jump out the window’
good joke to make after someone committed suicide on their own live

or

‘turn your camewa on’

⚠⚠
1 minute 4 seconds
between 2 ‘karinas’

yes. i timed it cause it’s making my eye twitch how much he says it

or

‘turn your camewa on’

⚠⚠

1 minute 4 seconds
between 2 ‘karinas’

yes. i timed it cause it’s making my eye twitch how much he says it
also.
do any of them think before they speak.
ryan’s then said
‘what would do you if my house got bombed now’

like how bleeping insensitive can you get?
bet he laughed with karina about the war

head

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.