karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been banned on her main tiktok, she's on dans live now, desperately trying to reach more followers on her new account, so she can go live!

Reactions: 3
I'm starting to get pissed off with Dan. He is encouraging her on his live..."go on say hi, so they know you are there" he has been on live about 6 times today. Why? Does he love the drama too? She is rubbing off on him!

Reactions: 5
i honeslty mean this in the most genuine way possible.
and if any of the following peoples friends reading this want to pass this message across. be my guest.

i honestly don’t think there is a legit reason as to why people like mel, char, nath and all these past friendships karina has had get the hate that they do in the comments.
(as far as i am aware anyway. none of these people have actually done anything wrong to warrant it)

i purely believe the hate is just from association with karina.
if they all diassociated themselves from her i honestly don’t think there would be any problems.

i get that a friendship outweighs the hate but it confuses me that everyone plays dumb about all of them getting hate.
like ‘i don’t know why they do it/say this nasty stuff’
it’s purely association in my opinion🤷🏼‍♀️

She's been banned on her main tiktok, she's on dans live now, desperately trying to reach more followers on her new account, so she can go live!
I wondered what was going on, she’s feeling ill or something, he’s said your health comes first and to see to herself and she’s literally gone ‘‘but babe I need more followers’’ What is wrong with her?!

What a couple of knob cheeses they are. I don't think I can watch this car crash of a couple anymore. They are taking the piss, they can't be serious!

Reactions: 1
i honeslty mean this in the most genuine way possible.
and if any of the following peoples friends reading this want to pass this message across. be my guest.

i honestly don’t think there is a legit reason as to why people like mel, char, nath and all these past friendships karina has had get the hate that they do in the comments.
(as far as i am aware anyway. none of these people have actually done anything wrong to warrant it)

i purely believe the hate is just from association with karina.
if they all diassociated themselves from her i honestly don’t think there would be any problems.

i get that a friendship outweighs the hate but it confuses me that everyone plays dumb about all of them getting hate.
like ‘i don’t know why they do it/say this nasty stuff’
it’s purely association in my opinion🤷🏼‍♀️
agreed. I honestly think people join Karinas live because she’s a train wreck, then go into the lives of people she duels with - they then get gifts and views and it goes to their heads so they keep the friendship going for the money. That may be me being pessimistic but honestly. What else does Karina bring to a friendship? She’s narcissistic. People use her for gifts and money and when it turns sour they say they “never wanted this attention”. Karinas track record shows it happens every time so that doesn’t wash.

Guys, am I being dumb or has her karinamainwaring0 account disappeared? I’ve looked on both my accounts and my boyfriends looked on his too and it’s not there? I don’t think we’ve been blocked as we were watching her live earlier on that account?
She's deleted it but she's on another account karinamainwaring1

Hang on, she's 21?! I'd say she's had a tough paper round but she's never done a day's work in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
naaaaa
she said she wanted to commit su***de on live!!!!
(wanted to star out some letters to be respectful)

sorry.
i’ve got nothing left to say…

• Angry
I’m getting more and more annoyed at her live right now Dan is being nice trying to ask her what’s happened and she’s just ignoring him she’s a vile gf!!! 😡😡😡😡😡 that sazzy is a gobby 🐄 as well!!

Sazzy needs to bog off. She’s a right mouthy cow and would pick a fight if she was alone in a phone box.
she talks down to people, reads stuff out of context and has to be the centre of attention.
Karina is actual trash and sazzy is vile

• Haha
Sazzy needs to bog off. She’s a right mouthy cow and would pick a fight if she was alone in a phone box.
she talks down to people, reads stuff out of context and has to be the centre of attention.
Karina is actual trash and sazzy is vile
Karina did slate shay she’s now saying she didn’t this is hilarious 😆

She’s doing what she did with nath. Making a situation out of absolutely nothing and going on and on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.