karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s fallen out with shay again can someone clarify pls 🤣🤣🤣
Basically this is how it went

*karina gets some sort of cat gift and started making stupid meowing noises*
Someone in shays live: “why’s she making that noise”
Shay: “reaction”
Karina: “whats that?”
Shay: “oh someone just saying they love my reactions when I get a gift”

*someone goes from shays live to Karina’s live and tells her nobody commented that and he was on about her*

Karina: “oh thanks for telling me that, thanks”
Shay: “what’s that?”
Karina: “oh don’t worry. Thanks for telling me that though”
Shay: “oh someone’s come across and told you I said you were doing it for a reaction? Yeah I did, because you were”
Karina: “oh really? Oh god, I’m not having this” (or something along those lines)

*karina cuts off live*

Shay stays on, feels bad about what he said (even though he didn’t say anything wrong. She was absolutely doing it for a reaction) then he says they’re all slagging him off in the group chat that he’s a part of.

So basically just Karina blowing everything out of proportion again. Nothing new here, just a new person for her to mug off.

Reactions: 7
What the hell are they laughing at? Her and Charl are not funny at all! How does this Charl find time to be a mum to her daughter when she is always on live. It's a bit creepy the way she is wanting to be Karinas friend! It's defo for clout!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

*someone goes from shays live to Karina’s live and tells her nobody commented that and he was on about her*

Shay: “oh someone’s come across and told you I said you were doing it for a reaction? Yeah I did, because you were”
Karina: “oh really? Oh god, I’m not having this” (or something along those lines)

*karina cuts off live*

Shay stays on, feels bad about what he said (even though he didn’t say anything wrong. She was absolutely doing it for a reaction) then he says they’re all slagging him off in the group chat that he’s a part of.

So basically just Karina blowing everything out of proportion again. Nothing new here, just a new person for her to mug off.
She’s so immature 🙄🙄🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
What the hell are they laughing at? Her and Charl are not funny at all! How does this Charl find time to be a mum to her daughter when she is always on live. It's a bit creepy the way she is wanting to be Karinas friend! It's defo for clout!!
God knows how anyone can like this women! She’s toxic!!!

Reactions: 2

*karina cuts off live*

SSDD (Same tit diffrent day) she deffo toxic look how many people been friends then they fall out. She is vile to her BF poor old dan could do better than her. She is gross.

Reactions: 4
Can people please come up with a new thread name incase we get new drama and I need to start a new thread quick 😂

• Haha
I saw her wipe ice cream in her hair she was eating earlier I don’t think she’s washed it out either 🤮
It was sick watching that live. She was eating ice cream and Everyone was commenting oh I fancy ice cream now blah blah. It also was putting ice cream on its nose and hair while people were laughing and cheering on to do it. I thought it was quite childish tbh. And the eating of a raw egg people were telling her to mix it and add milk. But as per normal the brains of Britain karina knows better.

Uh oh, everyone’s talking about tattle in the comments on her live😂😂😂 we’re gunna have the tiktok police here😱😱 you can’t mute and block us here motherfuckers. If we can’t say what we think on her lives and simply ask bleeping questions then we have to have somewhere we can call her out for her bullshit. Can’t be bleeping arsed with it. Just don’t be a crappy person and then people are less likely to have a bad opinion about you.

Hi Karina. Stop being a c**t babes. Actually be decent to your friends. Stop begging. Stop lying. Get off tiktok. Get a job. Bye👋🏻👋🏻
She knows she's been mentioned on here she's told Lawrence it's all untrue etcetc.. I'm one of the ones that's constantly mentioned on there as I'm still not blocked on comments as yet but I'm not stupid there are other ways into lives 👀👀👀.

I think she’s fallen out with shay again can someone clarify pls 🤣🤣🤣
Yep but he was in her box about 30mins after. He's been talking the piss out if her without showing her he is and you know what the "karina army " are like tit stir like they do with everything. She cut the live short after asking him was he taking the piss he said yes.

Who is shay he just appeared out of nowhere 🤣 I find him funny to watch

I just saw this .. hi Karina
I'm famous to I'm the comment underneath pmsl.

Can people please come up with a new thread name incase we get new drama and I need to start a new thread quick 😂
Nona n her blunders part deux? Was gonna say need something

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.