karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's loads of drama and the drama last night could have easily been avoided.
Absolutely sick and tired of things being brought up (past ).
Sooner people jump on the same wagon as s lot of us in the thread then everyone will be fine
The instigator in all this is Queen of tiktoxicness herself Karina. So if she was taken out of the whatsapp groups lives FOREVER maybe just maybe the people that have been associated with her can have an easier life. (I know I believe someone has mentioned this further up or something similar)
This girl whatever she wants to call herself is very toxic and dragging a lot of people within her circle down with her so they are now being targeted.
She can lie make up stories etc etc but manipulation is the key here she knows what she is doing.
Few years ago no-one really was associated with her so easier life.
So my advice to anyone " wanting to mod the awful comments" is to stay well away from this poisonous snake.
People won't as they feel sorry for her and this and that.
She does not pull the wool over my eyes and never will.
Just feel sorry for the ones that have been or have been associated with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sooner people jump on the same wagon as s lot of us in the thread then everyone will be fine
The instigator in all this is Queen of tiktoxicness herself Karina. So if she was taken out of the whatsapp groups lives FOREVER maybe just maybe the people that have been associated with her can have an easier life. (I know I believe someone has mentioned this further up or something similar)
This girl whatever she wants to call herself is very toxic and dragging a lot of people within her circle down with her so they are now being targeted.
She can lie make up stories etc etc but manipulation is the key here she knows what she is doing.
So my advice to anyone " wanting to mod the awful comments" is to stay well away from this poisonous snake.
As outsider looking in you can see what sort sloth she is! She cant work as she got health condition but she can sit on her bed 24hrs aday rolling her eyes n touching her hair. 😡
Sge is on creatures fund plus claiming benifits.. goes to hotel n out rinking and using people. Ahe was leaving TR yesterday and fk me she was back in hour or so.

Reactions: 2
I saw her live Friday night and it was plain to see her life is TikTok she needs it it’s possibly her escape from the real world as I can’t see how she acts presently she had any real friends all her friends are online! She needs help but she also needs to recognise she needs it before she will go and see it, TikTok is an addiction to her tue same as alcohol is to others

Reactions: 3
She’s exactly as u have said I’ve been following her for a long time I just wish people would take a step back and open there eyes to her I really do 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand how a grown woman like mel with kids and studying for a career in the police is in a bad place because of all of the Karina drama. Like she’s met her once… how can this have that much of an affect on her. Just drop the attention seeking cow (Karina) and get on with your life man

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t understand what hold this leach has on these people. How can they not see what’s going on?

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand how a grown woman like mel with kids and studying for a career in the police is in a bad place because of all of the Karina drama. Like she’s met her once… how can this have that much of an affect on her. Just drop the attention seeking cow (Karina) and get on with your life man
I think it’s bcz of how Karina made out mel left her stranded when she didn’t she only planned to stay one night an go home to her kids. Someone said the way mel acted on Friday not good for her career an Karina agreed so that’s upset mel. Karina minions been threatening mel. Ppl need stay clear of her. I dnt mind mel an char but sazzy she needs disappear with her mr bean husband. I actually thought they was brother an sister they look alike. She’s a gobby cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else noticed that when she sings she must trigger something inside her that she starts yawning. Every single time she sings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed that when she sings she must trigger something inside her that she starts yawning. Every single time she sings 😂
I'd like to know who told her she can sing?! She probably starts yawning because she can barely breathe when she's not talking let alone singing

• Haha
Just gonna leave this here for those who didn’t see the live this afternoon 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Just gonna leave this here for those who didn’t see the live this afternoon 😂
I saw her wipe ice cream in her hair she was eating earlier I don’t think she’s washed it out either 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Sooo I’m confused she changed her name the first time bcz she used to have brain damage. I thought once u had brain damage u always has brain damage.

• Haha
She's just a natural born liar. She forgets what she has said! Vile woman

Sooo I’m confused she changed her name the first time bcz she used to have brain damage. I thought once u had brain damage u always has brain damage.

Uh oh, everyone’s talking about tattle in the comments on her live😂😂😂 we’re gunna have the tiktok police here😱😱 you can’t mute and block us here motherfuckers. If we can’t say what we think on her lives and simply ask bleeping questions then we have to have somewhere we can call her out for her bullshit. Can’t be bleeping arsed with it. Just don’t be a crappy person and then people are less likely to have a bad opinion about you.

Hi Karina. Stop being a c**t babes. Actually be decent to your friends. Stop begging. Stop lying. Get off tiktok. Get a job. Bye👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Uh oh, everyone’s talking about tattle in the comments on her live😂😂😂 we’re gunna have the tiktok police here😱😱 you can’t mute and block us here motherfuckers. If we can’t say what we think on her lives and simply ask bleeping questions then we have to have somewhere we can call her out for her bullshit. Can’t be bleeping arsed with it. Just don’t be a crappy person and then people are less likely to have a bad opinion about you.

Hi Karina. Stop being a c**t babes. Actually be decent to your friends. Stop begging. Stop lying. Get off tiktok. Get a job. Bye👋🏻👋🏻
Has she never herd of freedom of speach! So happy reading nona, dont forget to tell the DWP and PIP your on the creature fund onTT as its classed as income! 🖕🙄👍🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.