karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks it’s healthy just because it’s vegan.. Even the McPlant has more salt in it than the fries. Her reviews aren’t even helpful, “mmm.. good.. 7/10” 😂😂😂 can’t be a 7 when you awfully moan with every bite.
She is absolutely disgusting. It takes a second to google healthy meal recipes she just can’t be arsed to gather ingredients and actually make them.
She probably thinks it’s healthy because it’s got plant in the name, she’s that much of a thick witch🤣🤣🤣🤣 if anything, her reviews actually put me off the food😂😂🤢
Yeah but getting the ingredients would actually require some effort of going to the shop, not just sitting in bed all day. And then she’d actually have to stand up and cook the food, instead of sitting in bed and waiting for her takeaways to be delivered😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂
Random dueler: Have you got ur water bottle yet?
Karina: No I’m still waiting my friend Charl and uhhhh *thinks of other friends, realizing she lost them with drama* other people got theirs

What’s wrong Karina? can’t think of any more friends because you haven’t got any? On that note, what’s happened to Glam queen Mel?

She probably thinks it’s healthy because it’s got plant in the name, she’s that much of a thick witch🤣🤣🤣🤣 if anything, her reviews actually put me off the food😂😂🤢
Yeah but getting the ingredients would actually require some effort of going to the shop, not just sitting in bed all day. And then she’d actually have to stand up and cook the food, instead of sitting in bed and waiting for her takeaways to be delivered😂😂😂
My mother has like a little accessible stool chair thing in her kitchen what makes making meals easier and more less painful but that’s only because of her MS and arthritis in her legs.. Let’s not mention one of them to Karina 😂😂😂
Karina is just a lazy sod can’t be bothered to do anything.

She’s on live talking about how Dan wants curry and she was spag bol 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Dinner with Karinaaaaa! Spaghetti bolognese with Dominos sauce on this warm summer evening!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s just gone live with a randomer, he’s asked what she does as a job and she’s said she doesn’t work, she’s an influencer 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just gone live with a randomer, he’s asked what she does as a job and she’s said she doesn’t work, she’s an influencer 😭😭
Omg I saw this. ‘I don’t work, I’m an influencer’ did anyone see her boring live with Charl advertising those cheap wax melts and begging for gifts? I’m livid at the way she talks to Dan :(

Reactions: 5
I’m on Dan’s live now sat wondering why she’s forcing the cat to be held in her sausage hands and talking to it like it’s a baby “what is mummy doing?” “are you happy today?” ffs 😂😭 I can’t cope.

And she’s far from an influencer. Very far. She’s more closer to being a professional bed mattress tester, if she said that it’d be more believable 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t understand why she goes live, she’s just been on playing a game, I asked if she could talk and got blocked 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
The fat witch helped herself to Dan’s chocolate.. I’m sorry but he’s too nice, I would’ve snatched that back real quick 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
The fat witch helped herself to Dan’s chocolate.. I’m sorry but he’s too nice, I would’ve snatched that back real quick 😂😂😂
Poor bloke probably can't have anything I bet he has to hide food in his car to get a look in! He is so dappy but deserves better. He goes out and works to pay for her take aways. Tattoos. Piercings and hair dye! And what she said about him is disgusting! I hope he ups and leaves her arse

Poor bloke probably can't have anything I bet he has to hide food in his car to get a look in! He is so dappy but deserves better. He goes out and works to pay for her take aways. Tattoos. Piercings and hair dye! And what she said about him is disgusting! I hope he ups and leaves her arse
What was said? I missed it.
She’s on live with Sazzy Snake now begging for a train and her mods aren’t batting an eyelid! it’s ridiculous she doesn’t need the money.

What was said? I missed it.
She’s on live with Sazzy Snake now begging for a train and her mods aren’t batting an eyelid! it’s ridiculous she doesn’t need the money.
When her and Dan broke up and she got with that other bloke Tom she said that Dan had broken her jaw. She admits she lied now like it's no big deal! What done it for me was when she lied about pregnancy and miscarriage!

Reactions: 3
When her and Dan broke up and she got with that other bloke Tom she said that Dan had broken her jaw. She admits she lied now like it's no big deal! What done it for me was when she lied about pregnancy and miscarriage!
Ooh yea I know about that and when she talked about his privates 😬 thought it was something new but she has had a few comments today about how she talks to and about him is disgusting.

She watched Tom get arrested before she tried the lie on Dan.

Reactions: 1
Ooh yea I know about that and when she talked about his privates 😬 thought it was something new but she has had a few comments today about how she talks to and about him is disgusting.

She watched Tom get arrested before she tried the lie on Dan.
She is toxic! I can't even watch her lives anymore I can't stand her smug face urgh 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.