karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% said it

My new favourite from a minute ago is ‘I don’t like watching TV’

She 100% said it

She’s on live someone commented “tell your friend she’s pretty” and Karina was like “thank you” she wasn’t complimenting you thick bitch

Reactions: 3
She 100% said it

I’m sorry but does she not have dumping ground on the tv continuously? and she’s so into it that she completely ignores the fact she’s on live other than to say thanks for the gift she really is something else.

I can’t imagine her in a swimming costume nevermind TRYING to swim.
No, because that image keeps trying to creep into my head and I keep having to fight it away because I don’t want to imagine it
The image of her trying to swim is definitely one that I’ll use when I need a laugh though

This woman makes me question my bisexuality in the worst possible way.

And I have a 99% preference towards women.

Reactions: 2
This woman makes me question my bisexuality in the worst possible way.

And I have a 99% preference towards women.
She’s not a human being

No, because that image keeps trying to creep into my head and I keep having to fight it away because I don’t want to imagine it
The image of her trying to swim is definitely one that I’ll use when I need a laugh though
wonder if she’s actually going, don’t think she’s been live yet

new video posted..

obviously feeling better.
and the diet is obviously out the window

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Is it just me or has there been less nonsense than usual today?

Maybe she used up all her bullshit dust yesterday.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.