Karinamainwaring3 #11 Too fat to fit in the front of bro’s car, wait did she remember the coffee jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got banned for asking how she can go clubbing alone with social anxiety.. her mods are enabling jokes, hoping they’ll get a universe
It was my 40th birthday recently and guess what I did. I didn’t have a party or anything like that. I have social anxiety. I couldn’t dream of doing what she does. I couldn’t even imagine having a do for a big birth age.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
omg so what's happened with Nath? I literally only read this thread at work and came to check in this evening.. there's always a new drama with her!

I literally can't keep up

Reactions: 1
omg so what's happened with Nath? I literally only read this thread at work and came to check in this evening.. there's always a new drama with her!

I literally can't keep up
Nothing. Think she’s just trying to get his attention as he’s with Josh. They’ve not fallen out.

Trying to read how to make a new thread properly but baby keeps spitting his dummy out and waking up. Does he not know I have important tattle business to attend to fgs 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was in a cab I'm assuming to get to the Hotel, she needed to stop at a cash point and she only took a tenner which he said was not enough to drive her to the Hotel. So she got out and joined a que for a taxi I can't work out why.

Heyyyyyy I’m 40 and I look like a spring chicken next to Karina 😂
I’m 50 next month and hope I look a lot better than her 🤣 Don’t get me wrong I’m not stick thin but when I knew I was spreading out a little too much during lockdown I did something about it and lost 5 stone. I have no one to blame for how I got but me. I lost my mum dad and only sister but I don’t cry into a coffee jar about it. I try my best to live a life that they would be proud of. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.