Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

House-hunting has turned into a farce, picking up random criminals and taking it up the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

adham1980

Thread suggestion here too:
Spunks her cash, criminal in her gash, drunk crying on live, how is she still alive???

• Haha
Reactions: 33

lkp

VIP Member
i’m making my first ever thread suggestion!

thank you all for your comments as that’s my inspiration!

‘karina gets railed in felony fling, how much money left? what will the next car crash bring!’

please let me know if you think it’s shit.
i won’t mind, honestly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ooo yes I’m going to suggest my first thread title!!

“double dipped by a ten inch criminal, her drinking habits have become predictable”

• Haha
Reactions: 29

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Karina piping up there like she’s Graham and the aftercare team backstage.

How’s she commenting on others behaviour when she’s homeless through choice, she weighs the same as a 2 birth static caravan and she’s literally buying her friends. I hate Ruth but Karina needs to sort her own affairs out before she goes on about others. Not to mention the fact she’s terminally unwashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ohyeah

Thread suggestion; Karina is made of 99% jelly, she needs scaffolding to hold up her belly.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
That sperm would be too tired to fertilise the egg after navigating through the fat cave that is her reproductive system

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
We need a wiki. Dont want to be blunt but its really irritating people asking for background who havent been following. Just go back to page 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

goldie341

VIP Member
Yes I’m a dick but I’m so tempted to buy a reading from Michelle and see if she can contact my dead mum who’s not actually dead. Might say Karina has inspired me and get a jar of Nescafé out and all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

adham1980

Omg 😱 after being here for 3456283 days I can finally comment!!!!
so nice to meet you all - Karina is a fucking narcissistic fat fucking wish version of free Willy dick! All
Of this I’ve had to keep to myself but here you all
Are now! My people!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Honeybeetea

so michelle has just announced she used to be a swinger
and she’s got a ‘spicy’ link somewhere
her husbands in it and some other people too

am i surprised?
Karina ruined my breakfast, Michelle has ruined my lunch. What has Sazzy got in store for tea!?

• Haha
  • Heart

theghosttown

VIP Member
There is no way. NO WAY this is legit.
I don’t think having sex at her size is just a simple straight forward task. Let alone with someone you’ve just met and when you’re a few apple sourz deep. The girl can’t even do up her shoes because her feet are too fat and she probably can’t actually lend over to do them.

The thing is even though she’s a fucking heffa if she took better care of herself, cleaned herself, washed her clothes, learnt to do her make up and groom herself she could deffo pull. Some guys absolutely love girls her size and she isn’t the most repugnant person I’ve ever seen. It’s the fact she takes zero care of herself that makes her so fucking disgusting.

• Haha

SC11

VIP Member
On a side note, does anyone think Nath looks like a rat? The long front teeth and the short upturned nose? Everytine I see him, I can't stop thinking of Roland Rat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can finally comment!

Long time watching you fine people… Actually, too long. I hadn’t caught up since #7 so decided to catch up on Monday night… I was due to get up at 5 for work, I finished reading these at about 3am 🤣 so thank you for that.

I was watching the car crash last night, she had just met those people in the club. I knew I was going to miss something special, but NOTHING could’ve prepared me for what I did miss. Happily eating my Krave cereal this morning and what do I read!? My stomach is not the same.

Whyyyyyy do I hate her so much, but can’t stop watching her!? I’m going to need Karinas Anonymous.

• Haha

dramallama22

So she’s back on live, said the guy she took back was 10 inches and she doesn’t want the morning after pill or an STI check because “if it happens it happens my loves”🤢

Complaining her “lala” hurts now and she’s pretending she can’t remember sending mama kaz those gifts 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Some of these thread title suggestions have been awesome since newbies can comment.

MY SUGGESTION:

Ripping off PIP, piercings are gash, singing with bro whilst wasting her cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
The laziness of her is beyond ridiculous. She's still in bed and has done nothing to help herself. I don't know why I get surprised every time.

Nath has just all but called her out 'you need to sort it out, you've got no money left', 'erm yes I do', 'yea but only enough for a deposit'

Emma asked if she'd looked at the properties she sent her yesterday morning, 'no I've not had a chance yet'. Nath did tell her that was bollocks.

She's only booked the hotel until tomorrow, so said she will book at reception again in the morning, daily bookings are more expensive than booking in advance online, so thats more money gone.

Nath said he'd sort it, to give him the money and he'd buy somewhere but it won't be in Notts because that's too expensive now. She said no, it needs to be Notts because she's got bro there. Mate, bro won't be there when your money runs out, he's only there because you're paying him £700 a week to be there!

You can tell Nath is losing patience and rightly so. She'll do nothing to get this sorted. She hasn't even gone to any of the booked in viewings she had this week. In her own words 'I'm just so drained, ugh, at least its Sunday so I don't have to call any property places' - it's Thursday hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20