Karinamainwaring3 #11 Too fat to fit in the front of bro’s car, wait did she remember the coffee jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha everyone telling her she’s sweaty and she’s saying it’s the glow from the make-up
4365DF48-8B52-4591-B456-A8E9F73591AC.png

She’s taken co-codamol and she’s going out drinking?? Also she used the name Nona for the taxi lmao

7ED6DBFB-1CB4-434C-B795-C63A045B6DAC.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
goodness me this live is awkward 😂😂😭😭 josh showed the ring and she said “ that’s smashing” like wtf😂😂😭 she looks hideous and makeup all over fresh piercings ewwwww wonder how it’s gonna go down tonight 😭😭 more one night stands with convicts…. will she take it up the bum ?????

new thread is due !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it me or does there seem to be an atmosphere in the live with Nosh?

there maybe trouble aheaddddddd

Reactions: 8
The way Josh had to force himself to ask her what's wrong, then just handed the phone to Nathan... 😂 he's so done with her! About time!

Reactions: 13
So she’s going out again tonight? How much do you all want to bet that tomorrow she’ll wake up and say she’s too ill to go to the flat viewing that she’s got booked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Michelle is on live with her and when I started watching she said ‘yes she’s got eyebrows and a beard’. Legit thought she was talking about Karina then realised she was talking about her dog 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oop she’s just said she’s absolutely not friends with Nathan anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just got banned for asking how she can go clubbing alone with social anxiety.. her mods are enabling jokes, hoping they’ll get a universe

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.