Karinamainwaring3 #11 Too fat to fit in the front of bro’s car, wait did she remember the coffee jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The laziness of her is beyond ridiculous. She's still in bed and has done nothing to help herself. I don't know why I get surprised every time.

Nath has just all but called her out 'you need to sort it out, you've got no money left', 'erm yes I do', 'yea but only enough for a deposit'

Emma asked if she'd looked at the properties she sent her yesterday morning, 'no I've not had a chance yet'. Nath did tell her that was bollocks.

She's only booked the hotel until tomorrow, so said she will book at reception again in the morning, daily bookings are more expensive than booking in advance online, so thats more money gone.

Nath said he'd sort it, to give him the money and he'd buy somewhere but it won't be in Notts because that's too expensive now. She said no, it needs to be Notts because she's got bro there. Mate, bro won't be there when your money runs out, he's only there because you're paying him £700 a week to be there!

You can tell Nath is losing patience and rightly so. She'll do nothing to get this sorted. She hasn't even gone to any of the booked in viewings she had this week. In her own words 'I'm just so drained, ugh, at least its Sunday so I don't have to call any property places' - it's Thursday hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The laziness of her is beyond ridiculous. She's still in bed and has done nothing to help herself. I don't know why I get surprised every time.

Nath has just all but called her out 'you need to sort it out, you've got no money left', 'erm yes I do', 'yea but only enough for a deposit'

Emma asked if she'd looked at the properties she sent her yesterday morning, 'no I've not had a chance yet'. Nath did tell her that was bollocks.

She's only booked the hotel until tomorrow, so said she will book at reception again in the morning, daily bookings are more expensive than booking in advance online, so thats more money gone.

Nath said he'd sort it, to give him the money and he'd buy somewhere but it won't be in Notts because that's too expensive now. She said no, it needs to be Notts because she's got bro there. Mate, bro won't be there when your money runs out, he's only there because you're paying him £700 a week to be there!

You can tell Nath is losing patience and rightly so. She'll do nothing to get this sorted. She hasn't even gone to any of the booked in viewings she had this week. In her own words 'I'm just so drained, ugh, at least its Sunday so I don't have to call any property places' - it's Thursday hen.
I do really feel for Nath cos you can tell he's actually trying to steer her in the right direction, multiple times i've heard he's text her dad etc and that he'll buy her a house if she doesn't wanna do it.

I'm genuinely baffled but at the same time not because as a lot of comments on the thread said, she knows how to get attention and to play people to do things for her.

It's absolutely INSANE how she's blown through all that fuckin money, I would love to have a chance to buy a property.

I watch the lives and come on here cos my 9-5 is killing me and sometimes just need to read about other people's dramas (lol saddo)

I've had a really horrible hectic day and she's sat with one eye open asleep - I wouldn't wanna trade lives or anything but duck me i'd love to have stayed in bed this morning 😅

Reactions: 11
She’s so frustrating, an absolute attention bleep, she will piss all that money away and she is VERY lucky to have had it, most people save for years and years just for deposits. She will never see that type of money again, she needs to invest it in property quickly. But how many people told her that on live yesterday, and she nodded along. And still kept gifting. Her dad was trying to give her advice and she kept butting in and speaking about her tiktok drama. She doesn’t want peoples advice or help, she wants attention. She sat laughing whilst everyone attacked Ruth, an hour after writing her goodbye postcards (ffs)

her enablers disgust me and we know they read here, so hi 👋

not Nath, he has got on my nerves in the past but I can see he’s genuinely trying.

Reactions: 8
She won't get a Morgage if that's on her mind. She's rang Bro where she is planning on going now. Has she had a shower yet/

She won't get a Morgage if that's on her mind. She's rang Bro where she is planning on going now. Has she had a shower yet/
Nope no shower, same clothes she slept in and now in an uber off for a 3 course meal at an Italian. But she thinks she needs to go for a drive tonight with bro, duck knows where.

Reactions: 4
New here 🤪 Ruth annoys the s**t out of me, more gifts for my honeymoon… ok hun wasn’t the universe lion and all those mega bucks gifts enough?

Reactions: 7
is she still buying a house does anyone know? Or is she gonna rent now? Surley she hasn’t got enough money to buy somewhere out right now and the banks have stopped mortgages

I don’t think she can afford to buy now can she? Even if she bought for under £100k how would she decorate it and furnish it etc

Reactions: 2
Didn't she say she was signing a contract the other day? 🤔🤔
There was something about that but Nath kept saying although it wasn't sorted yet, she had some paperwork to sign but then there was some legalities and other bits to sort before she can proceed.

She's basically at square one.
With probably not enough to buy anymore and certainly not an endless pot of money to rent long term. Over forty thousand pounds gone in just under 2 weeks. The remaining won't last at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think I will be glad when she's skint, it's awful watching her gifting all those pretend friends.

Reactions: 9
I think I will be glad when she's skint, it's awful watching her gifting all those pretend friends.
I heard EmmaLou (?) say she's never had a penny off Karina in one of the many lives yesterday l, maybe she isn't a favourite mod hence no universe and why Karina doesn't listen to a word she says?

Reactions: 1
If her saying she cant leave Nottingham because thats where Bro lives, doesnt make people realise shes living in her own little world & cares about nothing i dont know what will!! He may be around for the next few month but as the money dwindles so will he. Shes unbelievable!

Reactions: 4
It just occurred to me earlier, I've never heard Karina ask anyone about themselves. It's all about herself. When these "friends" move on with their life, she will be long forgotten. Quite sad really, I feel a bit sorry for her, she's never going to be happy in life. I honestly can't see her making old age.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.