Karinamainwaring3 #11 Too fat to fit in the front of bro’s car, wait did she remember the coffee jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came off her live with Nathan and Josh...
Nathan and Karina were talking and Josh was all quiet. Nathan kept asking him what was wrong then they went off to call each other.

How long will this friendship between them 3 last?
Either Josh and Nathan will distance themselves even more or I think they will break up because of Karina. I remember her saying it was because of her they got together....

Reactions: 9
Pls what is Erikas tiktok I’m lost 😂 I can never find it!!

Apparently someone Is texting her about Erika, I think Nathan and Erika has fallen out and Karina said it’s her fault? I just joined so god knows
Therealmccoyerica.

Theres litro nuffin to see on hers. Yes she does have fake accounts and i think the whole of TT know that now. But who hasnt got fake accounts on there lets be fair.
We've all been blocked on accounts and made another so what the big deal.
This is only because Erica was one of The "og" on here. And Nathan's mod. Ok they found but guys remember Erica is on our side. She hates karina by all accounts.
Its just Drama and we know karina loves the DRAMA

Reactions: 2
What would happen if she did have a baby? Would it automatically get taken off her? There is no way a baby would be safe with her.
The thought just popped into my head
she would be assessed whilst pregnant (id personally report her) and the would work out if and how she could keep the baby. I don’t think she has the capacity to be honest. Part of me thinks she sold the house to pay debts as well because I can’t see her being financially responsible with bills.

Reactions: 6
she would be assessed whilst pregnant (id personally report her) and the would work out if and how she could keep the baby. I don’t think she has the capacity to be honest. Part of me thinks she sold the house to pay debts as well because I can’t see her being financially responsible with bills.
She's definitely not financially responsible. I'm not sure about debts, but she was definitely struggling as Dan paid all the bills when he was there and she seemed regularly skint until pay day. She's still not had a dose of the real world which I suspect she will get a taster of if she ends renting. Previousky the house was paid for it full, Dan paying all the bills, then her just being 'responsible' for utilities. But rent and utilities? That'll be a shock to the system when she realises it's not an ever ending pot of money and at the rate she's going (£50k down in 3 weeks) it won't take long for the shock to kick in!

• Wow
I remember she didn't pay her mobile phone bill for months and had to wait until she got her cash from the house to pay it off.
I can't imagine her credit score is going to be great.
On another note, I've watched Callums videos on his life story, damn poor kid has had it rough, 😢 really made me feel so sorry for him.

Therealmccoyerica.

Theres litro nuffin to see on hers. Yes she does have fake accounts and i think the whole of TT know that now. But who hasnt got fake accounts on there lets be fair.
We've all been blocked on accounts and made another so what the big deal.
This is only because Erica was one of The "og" on here. And Nathan's mod. Ok they found but guys remember Erica is on our side. She hates karina by all accounts.
Its just Drama and we know karina loves the DRAMA
Why did I read Erica’s username like it was some sort of disease, I was so confused 😂 I thought I’ve never heard of that condition before

It’s been a long day 😣😂

• Haha
They need to stop her gifting them because she will always be around while she is doing that, and they are excepting.

I know this isn't their thread and I've said it before but I honestly can't believe these 2 are engaged.. Josh is crappy with him because he's hungry and Naths got himself a Mcdonalds so Nath has transferred a tenner to him to get some food. What an immature thing for them to argue over. Josh has got a job why does he need Nath sending him money for food! And they're talking about finding somewhere to live together this week. How they gonna afford that if josh can't even afford a maccies 😂. Just have no idea why you would get engaged after less than a month and be moving in together.. its crazy to me

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I know this isn't their thread and I've said it before but I honestly can't believe these 2 are engaged.. Josh is crappy with him because he's hungry and Naths got himself a Mcdonalds so Nath has transferred a tenner to him to get some food. What an immature thing for them to argue over. Josh has got a job why does he need Nath sending him money for food! And they're talking about finding somewhere to live together this week. How they gonna afford that if josh can't even afford a maccies 😂. Just have no idea why you would get engaged after less than a month and be moving in together.. its crazy to me
Agreed! Nath couldn’t even afford to pay his phone bill last week…

Reactions: 3
She's definitely not financially responsible. I'm not sure about debts, but she was definitely struggling as Dan paid all the bills when he was there and she seemed regularly skint until pay day. She's still not had a dose of the real world which I suspect she will get a taster of if she ends renting. Previousky the house was paid for it full, Dan paying all the bills, then her just being 'responsible' for utilities. But rent and utilities? That'll be a shock to the system when she realises it's not an ever ending pot of money and at the rate she's going (£50k down in 3 weeks) it won't take long for the shock to kick in!
That kind of money would be life changing for me and my son. We struggle a lot. But absolutely not a chance you’d catch me expecting others to give me money to change that. Especially not strangers. I couldn’t imagine taking money off people I don’t know. If I need it or not. She shouldn’t be allowed that huge amount of money. She didn’t deserve it either. And I will have no sympathy in a few weeks when she’s truly fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jeez I’ve just seen Karina on live actually putting some spray deodorant on!!!! Lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.