Karinamainwaring3 #11 Too fat to fit in the front of bro’s car, wait did she remember the coffee jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she sent two to CLA and something else. Isn’t showing as live right now…I commented on Nath live and he just said good for her and she can do what she likes…yeah she can but she’s going to end up homeless. I don’t even know her and I’m concerned nobody is looking out for her.
I think that’s the thing, people have looked out for her. They’ve looked at houses etc for her. She’s not arsed. All she wants is to spend money and gain sympathy and attention

Reactions: 9
I think that’s the thing, people have looked out for her. They’ve looked at houses etc for her. She’s not arsed. All she wants is to spend money and gain sympathy and attention
I know she has but seems like the other side have now given up trying with her. As I said the other day, she be as well investing in a tent now as that’s all she’ll have left.

Reactions: 3
I think she sent two to CLA and something else. Isn’t showing as live right now…I commented on Nath live and he just said good for her and she can do what she likes…yeah she can but she’s going to end up homeless. I don’t even know her and I’m concerned nobody is looking out for her.
oh wow I didn’t realise it was two 😬😬 I think she sent them purposely knowing Nath was on a live and would see it so she either gets attention from him telling her not to, or she can have a breakdown tomorrow that she can’t buy a house for the views and drama.

Either way, I hope she has the Friday feeling tomorrow after a hard week not looking for places to live, eating out every night and being driven round by bro at the cost of £700 per week and we can have a London style episode x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sazzy, Billy etc are on live with Karina now talking about Ruth and how she’s only interested in money. The irony 😂😂😂

• Haha
I honestly believe that she wants to spunk her money away so she has to go back to her dad. She said he doesn't have the space but I call bullshit on that, in the summer she asked if she could stay and he said yes.

Reactions: 2
She's definitely doing it to have Nathan's attention. I don't even know why a (very select) few of her friends like Nathan and that EmmaLou are even bothering to try and help anymore. I wouldn't be trying anymore

Reactions: 6
Nath and EmmaLou have the patience of saints by this point. When Emma asked yesterday afternoon if she'd even looked at the properties she had sent over the morning before and she said no because she didn't have time, that would've been the last straw for me, she's a piss take

Reactions: 8
Nath and EmmaLou have the patience of saints by this point. When Emma asked yesterday afternoon if she'd even looked at the properties she had sent over the morning before and she said no because she didn't have time, that would've been the last straw for me, she's a piss take
Karina is lucky she has people that cares, some people don’t have that.

Reactions: 2
Well, we have at least 15 more days of the never ending I'll do nothing to help myself saga as she has just rebooked 15 days at the cost of £1300

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
ooohhhh ruth’s live

sazzy, karina, billy, owen etc we’re all live last night at 1am
slagging ruth off apparently
so ruth is now going offfff!!!

• Haha
ooohhhh ruth’s live

sazzy, karina, billy, owen etc we’re all live last night at 1am
slagging ruth off apparently
so ruth is now going offfff!!!
she said many times big up tattle you are RIGHT about a lot of things, think it was aimed at Sazzy

Lmao she saying about tattle being right? What about her being a money hungry bleep who only used Karina cause she came into money? 😂 Sazzy actually said yesterday that people should stop mentioning Ruth’s kid/s but Ruth’s fine to sit and slag off Sazzys parenting 🥴

• Haha
Lmao she saying about tattle being right? What about her being a money hungry bleep who only used Karina cause she came into money? 😂 Sazzy actually said yesterday that people should stop mentioning Ruth’s kid/s but Ruth’s fine to sit and slag off Sazzys parenting 🥴
in all fairness i haven’t heard ruth slag off her parenting this morning
she just keeps reiterating that she’s a parent and imagine if someone spoke to your kids that way!

What filter has she got.

who is gifting her ? and why

How old is this woman she is acting like a teen.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.