Karinamainwaring3 #11 Too fat to fit in the front of bro’s car, wait did she remember the coffee jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in her live earlier, she says she’s thinking of moving back near her dad but she isn’t sure yet, why the duck didn’t she just stay there in the first place???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It just occurred to me earlier, I've never heard Karina ask anyone about themselves. It's all about herself. When these "friends" move on with their life, she will be long forgotten. Quite sad really, I feel a bit sorry for her, she's never going to be happy in life. I honestly can't see her making old age.
It’s weird now you’ve mentioned it. Like when she’s on live she never once asks how anyone is. What they’re doing etc or anything. She knows her “friends” have got kids etc etc yet still commanders everyone around her with her constant manipulation

Anyone on her live now? It’s fucked

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s weird now you’ve mentioned it. Like when she’s on live she never once asks how anyone is. What they’re doing etc or anything. She knows her “friends” have got kids etc etc yet still commanders everyone around her with her constant manipulation

Oh god what’s happened now?

What's happening now??

Did we ever get any actual hint as to why she’s so attracted to Bro
Probably cos he just goes along with what she says, as soon as the cash runs out he will be off! Never heard of bro visiting her in Wrexham!

Reactions: 3
She attached herself in Her
Head to a Stranger. She needs to move back near her Dad asap.

Omg I am sick of sazzy she's so gobby and hateful but let's get it right she isn't no friend to Karina and she proves it over and over again like ( 1 ) the only time she's seen Karina is when Karina paid because she said she had no money hasn't been to see her since. ( 2 ) sat on a live last night with someone ( Sophie) who did nothing but bully Karina with the whole Sophie thing. And ( 3 ) didn't want to know Karina or speak to her untill she realised Karina was gonna come into money when she sold her house. If this is a her being a friend god help her enemy's

Reactions: 10
Omg I am sick of sazzy she's so gobby and hateful but let's get it right she isn't no friend to Karina and she proves it over and over again like ( 1 ) the only time she's seen Karina is when Karina paid because she said she had no money hasn't been to see her since. ( 2 ) sat on a live last night with someone ( Sophie) who did nothing but bully Karina with the whole Sophie thing. And ( 3 ) didn't want to know Karina or speak to her untill she realised Karina was gonna come into money when she sold her house. If this is a her being a friend god help her enemy's
I've heard her slag Karina off so much! Especially when it all came out about Karina abusing Dan.she had plenty to say about her when that all kicked off. Why would she want anything to do with her after finding all that? Oh I wonder 🙄💷

Reactions: 6
Ready for the big finish at the end

Attachments

• Haha
I wonder if bro has got earphones in or something? I couldn't concentrate on driving with that in the back! Social anxiety my arse!

Reactions: 4
Was having a break from Karina tonight but I can’t escape her! Just gifted CLA a universe!

She really doesn’t listen to anyone does she 🙈 I just flicked onto Nath’s live after she did this and he seems like he’s lost patience with her 😂 she’s literally spending thousands to get his attention, and I don’t know whether I feel sorry for her or it angers me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I think she sent two to CLA and something else. Isn’t showing as live right now…I commented on Nath live and he just said good for her and she can do what she likes…yeah she can but she’s going to end up homeless. I don’t even know her and I’m concerned nobody is looking out for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.