Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Khloe & rob looked similar when they were younger... Khloe looks just like kris now! Me and my brother look nothing alike at all not one feature the same

Reactions: 3
I think Khloe & rob looked similar when they were younger... Khloe looks just like kris now! Me and my brother look nothing alike at all not one feature the same
I think when khloe wears the kris Jenner wig they look similar

Reactions: 4
Think Khloe looks like Kris now because they have the same plastic surgeon haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kendall definitely has had her bitchy moments, as they all have, some more than others. In terms of her being cold I think that is down to social anxiety and being awkward. I think someone already mentioned a couple of pages ago that episode where her and kylie had to approach girls to scout them for a modelling project. And I think on another occasion when kourtney and the kids took over her house and she was too timid to confront her about it. I could be wrong but I think she comes across cold and stand offish to people, I've had people say that to me before they got to know me and that's just down to me being shy af. She is quite bratty towards kris though, they all can be tbh

Reactions: 4
Oh bleeping hell, this HAS to be the worse outfit EVER!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
We’re up to the Todd cranes episodes and I honestly think this has got to be the funniest prank they do to kris 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Kendall definitely has had her bitchy moments, as they all have, some more than others. In terms of her being cold I think that is down to social anxiety and being awkward. I think someone already mentioned a couple of pages ago that episode where her and kylie had to approach girls to scout them for a modelling project. And I think on another occasion when kourtney and the kids took over her house and she was too timid to confront her about it. I could be wrong but I think she comes across cold and stand offish to people, I've had people say that to me before they got to know me and that's just down to me being shy af. She is quite bratty towards kris though, they all can be tbh
I don’t understand how a person could have a debilitating shyness yet choose a career where they are literally the center of attention. Being shy is somewhat normal when you are very young, like when they did the magazine project. But that was a very long time ago and she has had a high profile modeling career for over 5 years now. Maybe she just confuses her lack of interest in other people for shyness.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how a person could have a debilitating shyness yet choose a career where they are literally the center of attention. Being shy is somewhat normal when you are very young, like when they did the magazine project. But that was a very long time ago and she has had a high profile modeling career for over 5 years now. Maybe she just confuses her lack of interest in other people for shyness.
This is how I'd describe my daughter 😂 Shes not shy, she just cba with some people 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh bleeping hell, this HAS to be the worse outfit EVER!

I have never seen this woman dress even half decently. She looks like a clown most of the time. Do you remember the biker shorts with jacket hanging off her shoulderss look for an entire season? It was hysterical. And she is absolutely obsessed with the Met Ball and always looks shows up looking ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.