Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive always found Kim to be the nicest to Kris.
Yes totally. I know Khloe and Kourtney hold Kris’ infidelity against her and blame her for the divorce from their father. I theorize that Kim sympathizes with Kris in that they are very similar when it comes to the attention and luxury they require. Also there were rumors that Kim cheated on Reggie with Kanye while he was with his exes Alexis and amber rose. So maybe Kim relates in that way lol. She has never admitted that but amber rose accused her publicly, I believe.

One thing I do like about Kendall on the show is she backs Caitlin and doesn’t let anyone talk tit. As I said in a previous comment, I don’t think it’s fair that Caitlin got the shaft and honestly I get transphobic vibes from the whole scenario. Lamar can be on good terms with Khloe when he slept around and did crack while married to her, but Caitlin’s mishandling of her own identity crisis is unforgivable? Nah, to me that’s poor family values to oust someone who is finally honoring what her mind and heart is telling her and struggling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I am so glad someone brought up Kendall’s attitude towards Kris. I don’t know what it is, but it seems really bitter/resentful. I understand she is a daddy’s girl, but she always made snide comments towards Kris. Both her and Khloe are guilty of doing this and it pisses me off. Like have some respect. Plus I find it funny that she is so mean towards Kris considering Kris basically got her a modelling career. Like she didn’t even audition for the Victoria’s Secret fashion show and then she posts a IG saying she is joining the show. That ain’t due to her so called ‘hard work’ that is due to mummy Kris - the same with her other ventures 😴
Kris wants to go with Kendall to Paris fashion week I think it is in one episode and Kendall kicks off soooo much. I feel sorry for kris sometimes but she has raised brats😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But how cute was it in the last Victoria Secret show when Kris was filming and waved at Kendall. She was so proud of her.
Also, when Kendall did her interview with Poosh (wtf is that by the way, Kourtney trying to show she does work when actually she does duck all) she admitted to being cold and said she needs to learn to be nicer to people.

Reactions: 1
Kourtney and Kendall really bore me on KUWTK. I hope Khloe doesn't get back with Tristan!

Reactions: 8
Kourtney and Kendall really bore me on KUWTK. I hope Khloe doesn't get back with Tristan!
Agreed.

If Khloe is back with him, she’ll be laughed at when he cheats again. Most felt sorry for her the last 2 times. This time round, people won’t care and will roll their eyes. It’s sad.

Reactions: 5
But how cute was it in the last Victoria Secret show when Kris was filming and waved at Kendall. She was so proud of her.
Also, when Kendall did her interview with Poosh (wtf is that by the way, Kourtney trying to show she does work when actually she does duck all) she admitted to being cold and said she needs to learn to be nicer to people.
never watched that interview (any on poosh for that matter lol) but now I’m intrigued. surprised and impressed that she admitted that.

never watched that interview (any on poosh for that matter lol) but now I’m intrigued. surprised and impressed that she admitted that.
I think she’s quite awkward and misunderstood. She’s obviously had a privileged upbringing. She’s definitely a Daddy’s girl but I do feel like she’s the odd one out and she knows that. She’s so different to the rest of them. I think in the interview as well she said she has a masculine energy.

Reactions: 2
Agreed.

If Khloe is back with him, she’ll be laughed at when he cheats again. Most felt sorry for her the last 2 times. This time round, people won’t care and will roll their eyes. It’s sad.
When you watch back the ep where she gives birth and it all comes out that he cheated. Horrific.. then the Jordyn scenario. He will never ever change

I think she’s quite awkward and misunderstood. She’s obviously had a privileged upbringing. She’s definitely a Daddy’s girl but I do feel like she’s the odd one out and she knows that. She’s so different to the rest of them. I think in the interview as well she said she has a masculine energy.
meh I don’t find her to be all that different. She is still at the dr office for filler when she doesn’t need it and picked what is possibly the most shallow career in the public eye as her “dream career”. I think Kendall and other “cool girls” are severely affected by the negative reactions they encounter towards women and femininity. So psychologically they convince themselves they’re “not like the other girls” and “get along better with men”. With any relationship, with a man or woman, it’s all about the effort you put in. Some women just don’t bother with other women and that’s okay, but I love the company of women and men are great sometimes too ✌🏾

Reactions: 9
Agreed.

I did feel sorry for Khloe regarding her marriage to Lamar she clearly kept his cheating and drug use to herself for a long time. Tristan is a arse though and she needs to get rid.

Reactions: 4
There was a really old episode when Kendall and Kylie has to interview people in the street for a magazine. They were young about 14-16. Kylie loved it but Kendall was so shy and awkward, it made her really anxious talking to people.

Kris wants to go with Kendall to Paris fashion week I think it is in one episode and Kendall kicks off soooo much. I feel sorry for kris sometimes but she has raised brats😂
Yeh I think if your children treat you badly to an extent you do only have yourself to blame... much like Kourtneys children seem to be becoming tbh

Reactions: 7
I think a lot of it is Kris will make any situation about her. I have a very similar mother (although she never made me an international superstar 😂) and it is so tiring when everything, including your big moment, has to be about them.
I think Kendall identifies more as a Jenner. I remember she did a magazine cover that said some thing like "I am Kendall JENNER, I am not a Kardashian"

Found it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think a lot of it is Kris will make any situation about her. I have a very similar mother (although she never made me an international superstar 😂) and it is so tiring when everything, including your big moment, has to be about them.
I think Kendall identifies more as a Jenner. I remember she did a magazine cover that said some thing like "I am Kendall JENNER, I am not a Kardashian"

Found it
but she wants all the kardashian benefits. Acts like she got to where she is by pure talent lol. She’s always thought she’s too good for that side but is happy to take all the perks. If they all distances themselves from her, she’d be crying and lost. Some people are so rude and don’t appreciate anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
but she wants all the kardashian benefits. Acts like she got to where she is by pure talent lol. She’s always thought she’s too good for that side but is happy to take all the perks. If they all distances themselves from her, she’d be crying and lost. Some people are so rude and don’t appreciate anything.
Hey if the world was stupid enough to hand me everything I ever wanted on a plate, I wouldn't be so stupid as to say no 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hey if the world was stupid enough to hand me everything I ever wanted on a plate, I wouldn't be so stupid as to say no 🤷🏻‍♀️
She definitely makes out that she’s done it all by hard work, though. Which is annoying because she definitely hasn’t and she tends to make herself out to be the “quirky natural” one when she’s had just as much work done as the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am so glad someone brought up Kendall’s attitude towards Kris. I don’t know what it is, but it seems really bitter/resentful. I understand she is a daddy’s girl, but she always made snide comments towards Kris. Both her and Khloe are guilty of doing this and it pisses me off. Like have some respect. Plus I find it funny that she is so mean towards Kris considering Kris basically got her a modelling career. Like she didn’t even audition for the Victoria’s Secret fashion show and then she posts a IG saying she is joining the show. That ain’t due to her so called ‘hard work’ that is due to mummy Kris - the same with her other ventures 😴
I think both Kendall and Kylie are so horrible and dismissive of Kris, they have spoke to her with such derision especially when they were younger, never wanting to spend time or even have a nice conversation with her. I always thought they were appalling. But I suppose Kris did make a rod for her own back!

Like many people I’m watching the first series on Netflix, Kourtney is even ruder than she is now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.