Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think both Kendall and Kylie are so horrible and dismissive of Kris, they have spoke to her with such derision especially when they were younger, never wanting to spend time or even have a nice conversation with her. I always thought they were appalling. But I suppose Kris did make a rod for her own back!
When they were younger yes but Kendall is still a rude witch to her mum. Kylie and Kris clearly get on really well especially the past 3/4 years. kris has said it multiple times and Kylie mentions how appreciative she is of Kris. kendall has no excuse. she has ALWAys been mean to Kris. Kendall and Kourtney both. Khloe more so in earlier seasons. However still to this day Khloe hates her mum having fun though. Her side eyes do my head in. Kim has been respectful of her mum since the beginning. She’s the only one that goes with her mum to appointments. She’s always there for her. It’s sad. But at least Kris has Kim and Kylie.

I actually really like Kris.

Reactions: 8
When they were younger yes but Kendall is still a rude witch to her mum. Kylie and Kris clearly get on really well especially the past 3/4 years. kris has said it multiple times and Kylie mentions how appreciative she is of Kris. kendall has no excuse. she has ALWAys been mean to Kris. Kendall and Kourtney both. Khloe more so in earlier seasons. However still to this day Khloe hates her mum having fun though. Her side eyes do my head in. Kim has been respectful of her mum since the beginning. She’s the only one that goes with her mum to appointments. She’s always there for her. It’s sad. But at least Kris has Kim and Kylie.

kim has mostly been good to Kris, but don’t forget in the Bentley episode when she hurled kris’ blackberry off the bannister lol. that was iconic. Other than that and the times she threatened to fire her, she is pretty respectful and will stick up for her mom to the others. I think kris feels she is making up for something by managing them, but it’s clear that anything she does won’t be enough to gain their respect at this point.

Reactions: 3

Kendall always seems to be in a bad mood in more recent series I think, her ridiculous apology for that Pepsi ad really annoyed me too

Reactions: 7
Can you remember the episode when Kendalls dog tit all over the laundry room and when Kris told Kendall she said something like 'you should take her out for walks more'

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched S1 on Netflix and Kendall and Kylie run wild the whole time.. Kris has NO time for them.

Kourtney looked insanely in love with Scott though, she’s never been like that since.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched S1 on Netflix and Kendall and Kylie run wild the whole time.. Kris has NO time for them.

Kourtney looked insanely in love with Scott though, she’s never been like that since.
He was a dick at the beginning but he was young

Just watching series 11 as my baby sleeps... Kendall and kylie graduates and kris gets them Cartier rings and Kendall never says love you to her mum .. but she does after she gives her a ring.
Khloe steals kris’ phone in another episode & won’t give it back wanting to read the messages between her and Corey and Kim is in the background only one sticking up for kris. The more I watch these episodes the brattier and nastier most of them are 😂

everyone remember when Kim married kris humpries what was that about 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Jameela Jamil is having another go at Kim for her reposting those corset photo's.

In other words, thank you SUCKERS!!!

Of course we are never told how many units they actually sell.

"Many of the items in the collection sold sold out within an hour after launching."

Last edited:
Oh dear, netflix has sunk to a new low. :LOL:
Okay I need to admit something.

I’ve got a free trial on Hayu so I can binge watch! I’ve not watched in years and forgot how unreal it all it 😂
Netflix only have season 1-2 😭

Tbf to me, I’m in the office on my own and I’ve run out of things to watch on Netflix and if I don’t watch something I’ll go absolutely insane!

kim has mostly been good to Kris, but don’t forget in the Bentley episode when she hurled kris’ blackberry off the bannister lol. that was iconic. Other than that and the times she threatened to fire her, she is pretty respectful and will stick up for her mom to the others. I think kris feels she is making up for something by managing them, but it’s clear that anything she does won’t be enough to gain their respect at this point.
i did feel so sorry for Kim in that episode though. I think Kris deserves that, she did throw Kim’s phone first and everybody seemed to be hanging up and picking on Kim.
I think I’d of done more than throw a phone if that was me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I freely admit I've signed up to Hayu to rewatch it all lol.

On season 9 now of my lock down binge! Just watched the ep where kendall is so horrid to kris about looking after her dog. What a cheeky cow!

Koko's birthday celebrations... Sick bucket on standby.!

Koko's birthday celebrations... Sick bucket on standby.!

God that foto of them as children, she bears NO resemblance to Kim or Kourtney

Different Father! Everyone knows! And yet the Klan and the DM still publish those photo's.

i don’t know you know, I have siblings we all have the same mother and father and we look nothing alike at all.. so it is possible.

i don’t know you know, I have siblings we all have the same mother and father and we look nothing alike at all.. so it is possible.
Not even one feature? Me and my sister look totally different, different body types etc but the same eyes.. it is possible but I think from all the gossip about it ..

Not even one feature? Me and my sister look totally different, different body types etc but the same eyes.. it is possible but I think from all the gossip about it ..
Nope, nothing thaT obvious. I’ve seen it a lot, I always thought Khloe and rob have always looked like siblings especially as kids?

Reactions: 2
Nope, nothing thaT obvious. I’ve seen it a lot, I always thought Khloe and rob have always looked like siblings especially as kids?
I think because kim and kourtney look so alike she looks like the odd one out. Kendall and Kylie don’t look alike nor do they look like their brothers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.