Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly Kim is really into doing these daft things without realising she is damaging her body, she's taken wearing a simple Corset to the extreme.
She’s such a bad example in some ways, remember those slimming sweets she was advertising? Ridiculous

Reactions: 3
She’s such a bad example in some ways, remember those slimming sweets she was advertising? Ridiculous
She's a bad example in most ways, I don't recall the slimming sweets for some reason.

Reactions: 1
She's a bad example in most ways, I don't recall the slimming sweets for some reason.
I think she was forced to take the post down, but it was some lollipops that are appetite suppressants if I remember correctly, last year some time

Reactions: 6
I think she was forced to take the post down, but it was some lollipops that are appetite suppressants if I remember correctly, last year some time
Oh yes, the lollipops, now I remember, Jameela Jamil got really pissy about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t think Kendall is gay personally. She keeps her relationships very private but you can find info on them. She seems to be the outcast of the family, different than the rest. I don’t mean that in a good or bad way. I think she seems grounded, but also guarded.
When she’s not modelling or on a red carpet she’s normally super causal, no make up etc even when filming.
I actually love them all apart from Kourtney. I also wish Khloe would grow a pair when it comes to men. She can give advice but I wish she’d take her own advice!
That is very true. I’m watching it now an old series and she’s still texting Lamar!! I just feel sorry for her she deserves a nice man.. I loved her and Lamar they did love each other a lot at the start. I can’t even remember why they split up?? She spends a lot of time making sure her exes are ok 😮

I hate the way kourtney eats 😮😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it’s sad if she is bi/ gay that she doesn’t feel comfortable talking about it, I think it’s so bizarre kris admits to her fav child always being whoever is earning most
In Kris’s defence, Kim and Kylie are the nicest to her. Her other daughters are nasty to her. So not surprised they are her favs. The fact they are the richest is for sure a bonus 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In Kris’s defence, Kim and Kylie are the nicest to her. Her other daughters are nasty to her. So not surprised they are her favs. The fact they are the richest is for sure a bonus 🤣
They are all horrible to her at some point

Seems like the Daily Mail got paid, shitloads of articles today klan, Kylie even wore a bra in one article!

Unpopular opinion: Kendall is the absolute worst.

The main reasons she irks me is outside of the show. She comes off to me as aloof to the point of willfully ignorant. The comments she made in 2018 to LOVE magazine just show how she doesn’t acknowledge her privilege until she’s called out. She is always nasty to Kris, and I’ll never forget when (I think it was on life of Kylie) she was vile and verbally abusive to Kylie over borrowing a dress. When she used to use Snapchat she would film paparazzi and say they “were trying to kill her”, forgetting that her family strikes deals with paps and that’s how they built their careers, with kim and Kris calling them up to be photographed. Simply put, she bites the hand that feeds. And then there’s the Pepsi commercial. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

The main reasons she irks me is outside of the show. She comes off to me as aloof to the point of willfully ignorant. The comments she made in 2018 to LOVE magazine just show how she doesn’t acknowledge her privilege until she’s called out. She is always nasty to Kris, and I’ll never forget when (I think it was on life of Kylie) she was vile and verbally abusive to Kylie over borrowing a dress. When she used to use Snapchat she would film paparazzi and say they “were trying to kill her”, forgetting that her family strikes deals with paps and that’s how they built their careers, with kim and Kris calling them up to be photographed. Simply put, she bites the hand that feeds. And then there’s the Pepsi commercial. Ugh.
There's a pepsi commercial??!!!! 🙄

I’m rewatching on Netflix, I’m at the part where Kim gets the Bentley and they all have a massive fall out so Kris takes them all to the ski lodge.

they really was horrible twats to her. I’m not a kim fan but omg I felt so sorry for her.
mid of sacked Kris, told the others where to go then gone home!!

Reactions: 7
I’m rewatching on Netflix, I’m at the part where Kim gets the Bentley and they all have a massive fall out so Kris takes them all to the ski lodge.

they really was horrible twats to her. I’m not a kim fan but omg I felt so sorry for her.
but without that episode, we wouldn’t have the iconic purse swinging “you’re being f-ing rude!”scene/gif/meme. Kim sacrifices for her art. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

You’re just jealous that I’m getting a new white Bentley and you’re not😂😂😂 Kim is so funny sometimes but she doesn’t mean to be

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re just jealous that I’m getting a new white Bentley and you’re not😂😂😂 Kim is so funny sometimes but she doesn’t mean to be
the whole argument was pretty pathetic wasn’t it 😂 But the way Kourt and Khloe went on afterwards was way too much! And then the rest of the family joining in!

• Haha

When they get ready to go to the Espys. Kendall wants to wear one of Kylies dresses kylie says no and Kendall starts screaming at her calling her the biggest witch amongst other things. Such a diva

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I am so glad someone brought up Kendall’s attitude towards Kris. I don’t know what it is, but it seems really bitter/resentful. I understand she is a daddy’s girl, but she always made snide comments towards Kris. Both her and Khloe are guilty of doing this and it pisses me off. Like have some respect. Plus I find it funny that she is so mean towards Kris considering Kris basically got her a modelling career. Like she didn’t even audition for the Victoria’s Secret fashion show and then she posts a IG saying she is joining the show. That ain’t due to her so called ‘hard work’ that is due to mummy Kris - the same with her other ventures 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am so glad someone brought up Kendall’s attitude towards Kris. I don’t know what it is, but it seems really bitter/resentful. I understand she is a daddy’s girl, but she always made snide comments towards Kris. Both her and Khloe are guilty of doing this and it pisses me off. Like have some respect. Plus I find it funny that she is so mean towards Kris considering Kris basically got her a modelling career. Like she didn’t even audition for the Victoria’s Secret fashion show and then she posts a IG saying she is joining the show. That ain’t due to her so called ‘hard work’ that is due to mummy Kris - the same with her other ventures 😴
You do realise her "duck you" attitude is done for the show, well probably.

Today it's Khloe's turn, oh BTW, time to boycott Pampers!!

Airbrushed to fuckbuggery of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.