Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be able to live in a house that big, regardess of how much money I have. It'l be so scary at night

Reactions: 9
Imagine being invited around for dinner I just wouldn't be able to relax in case I split something

Reactions: 1
All khloes instas for trues birthday! Shes one for gods sake.

Reactions: 2
I really like the style of the house, although I'd put in a few more big plants and gemstones. Then make it smaller.

Bit of a bizzare present giving someone fabulously rich "major stocks" of apple and Disney

I really like the style of the house, although I'd put in a few more big plants and gemstones. Then make it smaller.

Bit of a bizzare present giving someone fabulously rich "major stocks" of apple and Disney
I heard he was trying to get some socks from Robs exclusive range but they were all sold out. Next best option. 😐

Their house will never be known as anything but The sunken place.

😂
1C0CD347-673D-4EE0-8B65-0610A9D07A52.jpeg

175B978F-8E29-402C-9CAE-24DCDDBAA899.jpeg

I love this thread, I love to hate the kardashians. Pisses me off that Kylie is a month younger then me, has everything and more. Yet I can’t even afford a new deal 😂😂😂

I love this thread, I love to hate the kardashians. Pisses me off that Kylie is a month younger then me, has everything and more. Yet I can’t even afford a new deal 😂😂😂
The negative aspects of kylie’s life 😎
A thread..............

Her mum set her empire up on the back of her older sisters sex tape
and this is her dad 😐

0FDF44E4-AAF2-43FE-82A5-FEF0F41EF49A.jpeg

And I don’t care if he’s a man, a woman, or a unicorn.
He cray cray.

She upgraded from
1F45938F-5492-4501-AD0C-79B9EBE976B5.jpeg

To

982B9C43-74D3-4006-8DC9-8EDCBD398F13.jpeg

But can’t shake those rumours her daughters baby daddy is actually her bodyguard 😂😂 (who imo. Is a solid 7/10 to her usual 1.1/10 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Her best friend (might, possibly, allegedly ) has shagged her sisters baby daddy 🙄
And had to move out of her house.
And I bet she always forgets to take her favorite lipstick shade from the factory every time she visits and has to order online like a peasant. 😐
We all have our crosses to bear 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t wait to hear Scott’s opinion on it, he’s never scared to take the piss 😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t hate it 😂🤣
It’s basically “Sam” but a different spelling. Nobody in Hollywood will bother to pronounce it properly, And for a kartrashian it’s quite tame!

I don’t hate it 😂🤣
It’s basically “Sam” but a different spelling. Nobody in Hollywood will bother to pronounce it properly, And for a kartrashian it’s quite tame!
Its a ridiculous bloody name someone said its from the bible well i dont believe in the bible and didnt listen in school so i dunno 🤷‍♀️ however i dunno how they can bang on about god with the amount of tit they all get up too

The name is tacky. I figured they would go with a religious name for their second boy because of Saint. I think it’s pretty telling the girls names are directional/location and the boys have religious names. The name is 100% Kanye’s decision. Their children are accessories to them.

Also, I can’t with Kylie Jenner putting out a skincare line. She’s 21 and ruined her face with fillers. She’s the last person I would want to get skincare advice from. Especially that walnut shell scrub of hers. You exfoliate using chemical peels not a product that will cause micro-tears in your skin and make it worse.

Reactions: 11
I havent read it but I watched wendy williams review of his book and was shocked to hear that the guy who they claimed was his best friend was hired for the part and not actually his friend.

Khloe puts up with so much tit from guys but its not admirable to stay in an abusive relationship. I think her self esteem must be really low from when people used to call her the ugly one.

She is always the first to start chatting tit about her relatives partners too. Last kuwtk episode she was so rude to Korey her mums bf. When he hasn't done anything yet to warrant it.

If I had to pick one, HAD to pick one of the Kardashian’s,
I would really only have time for Kim 🤣
He had too many black friends, so they cast a white “best friend” to balance it out. 🤦‍♀️
You can just tell that was an E! Channel production.

Just remembered about this old clip from Absolutely Fabulous which perfectly summed up the Kardashians, at least as they were in 2011 when the episode aired. But still applies basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.