Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a few years old now but its so accurate. :ROFLMAO:

They even called Caitlyn 'the Grandma' and this was before she even came out as transgender!
Ohhhhh yes Hahahaha Saturday Night Live has always been a favorite show. Idk if people in the UK get SNL on tv, if not you’re missing out ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The genius that is Kris Jenner. ?
Sells daughters sex tape.
Bruce becomes caitlyn.
Kim gets married to Kanye, Kanye goes crazy
Rita Ora breaks Rob and makes him run into the arms of a stripper, and in-and-out burger ?
Kylie might have had her bodyguards baby.......
But Khloe’s Tristan is shagging Kylie’s best friend anyway so does it really matter.

Love or hate them? Is kris a genius business woman or a beeeitch.
Is Kanye ever gonna go back on his meds.
Did kenny G ever escape the Valentine’s Day room ?
What do you think of the kids names?!

Hope it’s ok to create a thread after the latest drama

You forgot to include the Tyga/Kylie/Rob/Blac Chyna, baby drama.

Reactions: 8
This is a few years old now but its so accurate. :ROFLMAO:

They even called Caitlyn 'the Grandma' and this was before she even came out as transgender!
I remember for YEARS, blind gossip was saying that Bruce was going to transition and then it finally happened.

Reactions: 5
Anyone see the videos of Kim and Malika??? Don't mess with my man...

She's deleted them all now!! They. Were. Everything. Kim is so cut throat ?

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the videos of Kim and Malika??? Don't mess with my man...

She's deleted them all now!! They. Were. Everything. Kim is so cut throat ?
No! I love the shade they throw, especially Kim and Kourtney.
I do miss Scott, he’d be hilarious around now with all this going down. I so want them to get back together...

Kris, make it happen ?

No! I love the shade they throw, especially Kim and Kourtney.
I do miss Scott, he’d be hilarious around now with all this going down. I so want them to get back together...

Kris, make it happen ?
I don't know how to grab the video so hopefully this link will work

You all remember Sid from Ice Age?
That’s who Kendal Jenner resembles. Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Omg @Gigglez ?

Have to admit I’m wondering did they break up before this and this is just to create drama, i didn’t ever see chemistry between Khloe and Tristan.

@Emilymotherofboys thank you!!! I really wanted this to be Kim and Kanye ? I bet he’s a right little gossip ?

Is anyone planning on watching Jordyns interview with Jada Pinkett? Im hoping she will spill all the secrets. Does anyone know what happens if you break a non disclosure agreement, do you just get sued

Kardashians are my guilty pleasure too. Love the drama, and totally agree - they know how to make their money. At the same time, I think they have kind hearts - especially Kim - the work they do for charity etc always seems to come from the heart rather than just for ratings.

I don't think Jordyn will spill many beans. Kris would sue her arse so bad.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone planning on watching Jordyns interview with Jada Pinkett? Im hoping she will spill all the secrets. Does anyone know what happens if you break a non disclosure agreement, do you just get sued
Abso-FRICKING-lutely
Could be worse than getting sued, they might stick her in a room with Kanye for 24 hours.
She’s never gonna talk if she knows this.

Reactions: 1
Ooh I hate that I love watching KUWTK

TBH it's quite interesting every episode especially when you get an episode where someone melts down, or they have fun at digging each other, they aren't a ''we're so perfect" family, like goody-two-shoes type.

The problem of course is they have way TOO much money than they deserve, and it quite disgust me. then again if Kris was the one who have manufacture all these, I guess she kinda deserves to be rich

and I'm too lazy to google Rob, but what happened to him, why he become nothing but a slob!!

I actually also can't understand why he was with that Chyna . eww.. and wasn't she an ex of Kylie's ex bf and a mum of that guy's kid and etc etc.

I personally don't get why 5/6 of Kris' kids picks the worse bf/gf/hub/wife.

Reactions: 6
Yay im off to watch it :mjust told my son he can keep playing fortnite if he doesnt bother me as I have important work to do lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ooooooooooooooo
Ooooooooo
Ooooo
Ooo
H

It’s all going down ?

Petty Paige live stream

• Haha
  • Wow
I have a love/hate relationship with Jeffree, but he's usually honest!
Did anyone else notice in the Jordyn interview, when asked if she had sex with T, she said no but sort of nodded her head?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.