Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I'm not sure where to start on that Kylie vlog, my ears feel damaged from all the screaming over jewellery. All it was is an excuse to promote her brands and the restock tomorrow. Anyone that buys that overpriced skincare deserves to have their money taken. Shane Dawson said he bought it because he thought it would look cute in the bathroom, I think that's why most people bought it.

Comments strangly enabled (for the first time?) I wonder how many people she has deleting anything that isn't gushing praise.

Reactions: 2
I was quite enjoying it until the surprise party for her friend. Her office is big and not at all what I was expecting.

When I watch the Kardashian’s I feel like they are all fairly normal, they are quiet about their money and what they have, they dress quite casual day to day but Kylie just appears to drip money.

Reactions: 3
That whole vlog was an ad for herself and her skin care, she was clever chucking the kid in to keep people’s attention.
“It’s 8am and I wanted to start this vlog earlier” oh kylie give it a rest love.

I got “Zoe Sugg in business meetings” vibes. She’s the face of the brand, but I still doubt she has much say in any decisions made. Maybe what coffee is ordered from Starbucks.
I still think Kris pulls the strings on nearly all their business arrangements.
I got to the LA girl screaming frenzy and I was out.

Reactions: 9

Yel

I got “Zoe Sugg in business meetings” vibes. She’s the face of the brand, but I still doubt she has much say in any decisions made.
This. I don't get why so many are gushing that she showed herself as working hard or running a big company. We saw nothing of that.

Kylie cosmetics has about 10 employees and uses third party companies to make copies of other products. Sure it's run well by someone, but just seems like it's merch.

Reactions: 6
I’m not disputing that Kylie is a good mum but she can choose when she picks up and puts down her daughter and go off and do her own thing whenever she likes.

Glam? Ok pass the baby off to nanny
Lunch meeting? Pass the baby off
She doesn’t have to worry about taking Stormi home and getting her ready for bed before she heads out with her friends. She just floats around without a care in the world.

Reactions: 10
Yes I thought exactly the same. Parenting is easy I guess when you have a nanny to do most things

Reactions: 5
Looks like Tristan Thompson is asking for his profile to be blurred out in all KUWTK episodes 😂
Because it’s bad publicity for him.
I wonder if he thought by not signing a waiver they wouldn’t be using any footage of him at all?
That’s backfired if so, it’s just got more people talking.
Or.
As my mind always works when it comes to the Trashian-Jenner’s 🤔
Did kris do it for the extra “shock” engagement on social media 😐

I heard it mentioned that on Kyle’s vlog Kendall is on FaceTime to Harry Styles... allegedly 😐 and they might be hooking up again.
Is she single again?
Do we care 🤷‍♀️

That Kylie vlog was awful. Also the vocal fry and valley girl accent was grating on my ears and this is someone who did her undergrad and lived in California briefly...

If her fans were fooled by what a hard working mom Kylie is then they're in for a rude awakening once they leave their parents' nest and have to actually work for their money (and nowhere near the amount Kylie earns). Kylie lives a charmed life and has lots of help both in the business department and with child-rearing. I'm sure she loves Stormi but in that vlog Stormi came across as a cute accessory she could pass off to the nanny whenever she had to go back to 'work' of picking out swatches for her makeup. Wow truly groundbreaking... what a girlboss... :rolleyes:

Her work day was fairly lax considering the time she actually got to the office and the actual amount of work she really did. She's lucky she was able to coast off of Kim's success and have parents who were both fairly wealthy to begin with. Nepotism all around.

Reactions: 7

Ooooooooh.
Is this not illegal!? I’m not sure how vegan laws work 🤣
Edit: she’s says hers comes from plants, not beavers ass. 😬

Why are so many people sticking up for Kylie and saying people should mind their own business about her surgeries? She probably holds the world record for the most cosmetic surgery on a teens face and is trying to sell us cremes.

Reactions: 8
It was weird seeing Kylie's face in motion with all the fillers she has in her face. The thing is the fillers are completely unnecessary at her age and if anything she's doing more harm in the long run when she will have to get an inevitable face lift from her skin stretching out from the overuse of fillers. Being a female in that family must be extremely toxic and competitive on who can one up another on plastic surgery.

Reactions: 10
Why are so many people sticking up for Kylie and saying people should mind their own business about her surgeries? She probably holds the world record for the most cosmetic surgery on a teens face and is trying to sell us cremes.
Idk. I have nothing against plastic surgery (if its not excessive) but do think its a bit sad how much she's had at a young age, and also how none of the Kardashians are open about it. At least most celebs are upfront and say, yeah I had a boob or nose job, who cares? This lot have it and try to shill all of these dumb products they don't even use which bothers me. It feels like false advertising.

Idk. I have nothing against plastic surgery (if its not excessive) but do think its a bit sad how much she's had at a young age, and also how none of the Kardashians are open about it. At least most celebs are upfront and say, yeah I had a boob or nose job, who cares? This lot have it and try to shill all of these dumb products they don't even use which bothers me. It feels like false advertising.
It’s like Dolly Parton, she’s had an insane amount of plastic surgery, but she owns its, so nobody really cares. And as she will tell you “it costs a lot of money to look that cheap”. That’s my thing with plastic surgery and fillers etc. Just admit you’ve had it and nobody cares. Deny it when your lips are triple the size of last week nobody will believe them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s like Dolly Parton, she’s had an insane amount of plastic surgery, but she owns its, so nobody really cares. And as she will tell you “it costs a lot of money to look that cheap”. That’s my thing with plastic surgery and fillers etc. Just admit you’ve had it and nobody cares. Deny it when your lips are triple the size of last week nobody will believe them.
Love Dolly Parton! 😍
But that’s the thing, the Kardashians just act shady about everything and have no depth. Superficial and fake.
Kylie is so young, she needed none of those surgeries/fillers. It’s insane really.. and I’ve heard LA puts a lot of pressure on having plastic surgery, it’s like the culture out there.
The thing that is disgusting is when Kylie talks or tries to smile or have any expression.. her face doesn’t move right and it looks like she’s swollen from a bee sting, it’s hideous!

Love Dolly Parton! 😍
But that’s the thing, the Kardashians just act shady about everything and have no depth. Superficial and fake.
Kylie is so young, she needed none of those surgeries/fillers. It’s insane really.. and I’ve heard LA puts a lot of pressure on having plastic surgery, it’s like the culture out there.
The thing that is disgusting is when Kylie talks or tries to smile or have any expression.. her face doesn’t move right and it looks like she’s swollen from a bee sting, it’s hideous!
It might look good on IG but that doesn’t mean all the fillers and plastic surgery translates as well in real life and in motion. It was certainly jarring to see her try to move her face and realize she’s only 21... She even had trouble blinking at the same time in the beginning of the vlog.

I worry about all the kids especially the girls in this family. The pressure they’re going to have to remain pretty. That their self worth is inherently based on their looks only. Considering the figureheads like Grandma Kris or having parents like Kanye and Kim...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Also advertising her latest makeup launch with a dog filter face
But her products will continue to sell no doubt

666CE007-C260-4DBE-A111-D5185665AF68.jpeg

I’m surprised they didn’t do a Jaclyn Hill and stick a Kyle skincare product in his hand.

Psalm Ye west. 😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.