Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just finished watching it, I actually quite like Jordyn now. She is well spoken unlike Kylie who talks like a toddler. I found the whole thing cheesy but enjoyed it. Jada is beautiful and seemed so nice and Will is lovely they didn't deserve to end up with the children they have.

It felt like they threw everything at the situation. Jordyn being young but owning up to her part, the race card, online bullying, sexism etc

Reactions: 4
I can see the love that the Smith’s have for her, I love that family they just seem like good people and Will Smith has always been one of my faves!
Now, Jordyn, I got the sense she lied when she said she didn’t have sex with him... something seemed off about her body language and how she answered. I’ll have to watch it again... but ew. Ew the whole thing is awful

I bet she did sleep with him they are both probably fed up of being with the Kardashian family. Tristan cheats on Khloe whilst shes pregnant, is rude to her family ( well Kim), ignores her on nights out and she still stayed with him.

Reactions: 6
I bet she did sleep with him they are both probably fed up of being with the Kardashian family. Tristan cheats on Khloe whilst shes pregnant, is rude to her family ( well Kim), ignores her on nights out and she still stayed with him.
They pick the worst men.

Just watched the interview. Were khloe amd tristen a couple when this "goodbye kiss" happend? Why does he have a seprate house if they were? They have a kid together, if you are a couple with a kid you live together surely??

Gah its so teen drama!

Reactions: 3
If you want to follow a genuinely hilarious account Effinhair is the one! Her stories ‘spills the tea’ her Jordyn Woods posts have been so funny.

Just watched the interview. Were khloe amd tristen a couple when this "goodbye kiss" happend? Why does he have a seprate house if they were? They have a kid together, if you are a couple with a kid you live together surely??

Gah its so teen drama!
Nope! And apparently he doesn’t want a relationship with her, they didn’t even spend valentines together, so I assume Tristan was chancing his arm with jordyn regardless of what happened after or before kissed her saying goodbye.

Jeffree Stars gossip has thrown me. I’m not sure what to believe there, but the real question is WHY WOULD ANYONE TOUCH HIM ??

I really think jordyn has been chucked under the bus to improve new season ratings. It wouldn’t shock me.

Reactions: 7
I don't get why she'd go after just Jordyn and not Tristan...who has cheated on her publicly before. Why is it always solely 'the other woman's' fault? I'm guessing Tristan has been cheating this whole time anyway lol. No way is he faithful just cos she took him back. I think it must be a publicity stunt too and they think involving Jordyn will get higher ratings...and she's fine with it.

These replies :ROFLMAO:

Oooh have you seen the tweets khloe has posted???

I just love a bit of drama with slebs ??

Reactions: 1
Btw, today in the news I saw Kylie Jenner is now the youngest Billionaire in the world

I love this comment too much ??

But khloe, if you’re paying someone to edit your photos, don’t go getting North West to do it. I assume it’s a child that did this or just someone trolling you, girl you look NOTHING LIKE THIS.

1) Kylie face x I kimmy ass =
You look like a fool.
?

Btw, today in the news I saw Kylie Jenner is now the youngest Billionaire in the world
What annoys me is that they called her 'self-made' IF YOU COME FROM A FAMILY OF MULTI-MILLIONAIRES YOU ARE NOT SELF MADE.

Reactions: 20
E7C877CE-E05E-4B65-9638-6324FEE51122.jpeg

Moving this over as it’s probably going to fit better here than world news and hopefully...
We can slag them off better here 😂

My opinion. Kris Jenner runs one of the best businesses/franchises in Hollywood.
And she gets those column inches any way she can.
I saw an upload where jojo swahhh.... I cant spell her name 🤦‍♀️
Was babysitting North south west.
They really are hitting all target audiences now.
Rap, politics, teens, preteens, 20 something’s who wanna follow who Tristan is sleeping with. 🤨
Transgender 🤷‍♀️ Although where has Kathyln gone

(Side note: I spell all names wrong 😂 no shade to anyone)

Definitley
I reckon that hairdresser guy is Khloe's dad. I think I read he's gay but she looks exactly like him! (Or she did before the surgery anyway)

Definitely!!! Always gone with him as the dad.

If Kim does become a lawyer 🤔
she can at least try and force Kanye into treatment next time he dresses up as a bottle of water.
Section his ass 🤨
😐
530BBFF2-7389-4269-A4DB-EBCE3E60659B.jpeg

@Oohthedrama do you want to know? He She's dating a 23 year old girl Sophia Hutchins

I completely missed this nugget of WTF 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.