Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not a good sign.

The last thing Kong should be doing is hanging out with the cheater.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a muppet. Why on earth does she bother photoshopping so much when everyone knows what she really looks like.

What a muppet. Why on earth does she bother photoshopping so much when everyone knows what she really looks like.
Problem is we don't know what she really looks like, she photoshops all the time and she wears so much slap her real face
is a bit of a mystery, plus it's changed a lot over the years due to "procedures".

What a mug.
How little self worth someone can have for them to take back a serial cheater who disgraced you on such an international scale. Why are her siblings and friends letting this happen??? Why is no one giving her advice??

Which means Kong is just using Tristan as a sperm donor which has been my claim since she became preggers.
Yes. I also think it about Kourtney and Kim. I seen someone say previously that's why Kim had all her kids so fast, because she knew it werent gonna last with Kanye

Reactions: 9
Yes. I also think it about Kourtney and Kim. I seen someone say previously that's why Kim had all her kids so fast, because she knew it werent gonna last with Kanye
That's possible!!

Interesting that both Kim and Kourtney's kids have the same Father, perhaps this has something to do with Kong having more kids.

Reactions: 2
How little self worth someone can have for them to take back a serial cheater who disgraced you on such an international scale. Why are her siblings and friends letting this happen??? Why is no one giving her advice??
The same kind of person who fotoshops herself beyond recognition and has a million cosmetic “procedures”? For how self obsessed they all seem to be they are also seemingly very insecure, it’s really sad

Oh dear, could a Divorce be a little closer?

That whole article and the pictures are like something from the onion 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I might be wrong but none of the kardashians are following Caitlin on ig apart from kourtney and of course Kendall and kylie. Caitlin is following all of the kardashians but doesn’t follow Scott. Bizarre

• Wow
Does anybody know what went down with Corey And Khloe?
When he first came in he was all for the girls calling them his girls and his babies etc.
Then I’ve just watched the episode where Khloe announces her pregnancy and there seems to be drama with them? And when they met up for me he’s all like your not my daughters I don’t really care what you think of me.

Seems odd

Reactions: 1
It's sooo obvious that Devin and kendall are dating, bet they are going to break up and she will date another b-ball player🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.