Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading about Kendall’s paternity!! Seems she thinks Todd Waterman is her father not Jenner! Also when you look at both, they do resemble each other!!
It wouldn't be a shock, Khloe all over again, nothing surprises me with that toxic family.

Reactions: 2
How does everyone think that dream is treated within the kardashians? Rob was always seemingly pushed to the side so I’m wondering if his daughter is to?!

Reactions: 1
How does everyone think that dream is treated within the kardashians? Rob was always seemingly pushed to the side so I’m wondering if his daughter is to?!
I think Khloe will probably fuss over her. Maybe it is just because Rob isn't as much in the limelight as the girls they don't put Dream in it either.

Reactions: 4
We don't hear much from Rob, possible dating going on.

His daughter is pictured in the article, growing up fast.
There was an article the other day about a Court case that's happening between Rob and Chyna because the daughter sustained a head injury while in Robs care so she's taken him to Court over it.

Can't believe how unhealthy he looks now though. Mind you, they've all had surgery so imagine what they would look like if they never became as famous as they did?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There was an article the other day about a Court case that's happening between Rob and Chyna because the daughter sustained a head injury while in Robs care so she's taken him to Court over it.

Can't believe how unhealthy he looks now though. Mind you, they've all had surgery so imagine what they would look like if they never became as famous as they did?!
The daughter is sooo cute. ot but has anyone seen his ex Adrienne,s what I eat in a day on abbey sharpes channel? She eats next to nothing !

I don't really understand Robs situation, he does seem to be the "forgotten" one, as for Dream, she doesn't seem to get a lot of attention from the family but that might be because Rob either will not allow it or is pushed to the side like he seems to be. I can't make up my mind if Rob is distancing himself from the family or is it the family don't really give a toss about him.

Reactions: 3
I think the family do spend time with Dream and all seem to enjoy looking after her. I actually think as (so far) the only grandchild to actually be a Kardashian she will be slightly favoured as she grows up. It’s obvious Khloe likes to spend time with her and parade her around as she’s the Daughter she envisioned having.

Reactions: 6
I think the family do spend time with Dream and all seem to enjoy looking after her. I actually think as (so far) the only grandchild to actually be a Kardashian she will be slightly favoured as she grows up. It’s obvious Khloe likes to spend time with her and parade her around as she’s the Daughter she envisioned having.
I thought khloe had a daughter called True?

they do I've stalked their sm enough to know. At birthday parties and all that.

She does. But I think Dream looks like she thought her kids would. No insult from me, I think True is a little cutie pie. But Khloe seems quite full on with Dream.
yeah it seems true took more after tristan whereas some of the others look like a mix

Reactions: 5
Reign was so cute with the long hair. Poor kid looks like a forgotten child now

• Haha
There’s hair cuts and there’s hair cuts. Jesus the kid has a baldy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.