Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gotta say Kendall is really boring but her house is really nice in my opinion, it's creative and gorgeous not like Kim's white sterile house

Reactions: 4
Well the Scott now 😂😂defo not the old Scott he was horrible. That waiters mouth scene used to come up sooo often. I don’t know how kourtney put up with him for so long in the old days. But is it just me who hopes they get back together 🥰🥰 I love him and Khloes friendship. I feel like she replaced rob a bit with Scott as her and rob were always really close.
I’ve always wanted Scott and Kourtney to get back together, especially now that he’s calmed down somewhat.

Reactions: 12
I think Khloe’s house is the nicest. Maybe Kylie’s too but we don’t get much of an insight. I do love Kourtney’s back garden

Reactions: 7
I just had a nose and I really like Kendall’s house. It’s got a much more home feel to it than her siblings houses and very calming. Love the asthetic overall.

Reactions: 1
If she is gay why doesn't she just come out and admit it no one would care its 2020.
Yeh I really don’t get it? I know there are loads of people who are still homophobic etc, unfortunately but Her dad evcame out as trans which is a much more “controversial “ issue even in 2020

Reactions: 3
Or even if she is Bisexual why not come out? mind you if she did, no one would be that surprised.
Just because she can come out in 2020, doesn't mean she wants to. It's her journey, she'll do it on her own time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm a bisexual woman and who I want to know, knows. Even if she is, who cares? Who cares if she comes out or not? Just because she is famous doesnt mean she has to come out

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember the documentary Travis Scott did on Netflix? There’s a second in it and Kendall and Bella kiss. And it wasn’t the type of kiss you’d do if you were into women.
I genuinely couldn’t give a toss if she’s straight/bi/gay but I think she is straight but has a masculine energy about her. She’s either obsessed with people or not bothered by them which she admitted in her interview with Kourtney for Poosh.
I think I like her because she can be quite cold and I was the same at that age. Cold I mean, not the worlds highest paid super model.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or when her mother tells her too.
Yeh when ratings are down after this Kanye this has ended and they need some drama for the show 🙄

Remember the documentary Travis Scott did on Netflix? There’s a second in it and Kendall and Bella kiss. And it wasn’t the type of kiss you’d do if you were into women.
I genuinely couldn’t give a toss if she’s straight/bi/gay but I think she is straight but has a masculine energy about her. She’s either obsessed with people or not bothered by them which she admitted in her interview with Kourtney for Poosh.
I think I like her because she can be quite cold and I was the same at that age. Cold I mean, not the worlds highest paid super model.
Is she the highest paid ?!

Reactions: 1
Yeh when ratings are down after this Kanye this has ended and they need some drama for the show 🙄

Is she the highest paid ?!
Not sure about this year but a couple of years ago she was

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I was reading about Kendall’s paternity!! Seems she thinks Todd Waterman is her father not Jenner! Also when you look at both, they do resemble each other!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.