Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Im a bit late but Kylie has a offical video of the bloody three words she sang 'Rise and shine' give me strength! :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I know Im a bit late but Kylie has a offical video of the bloody three words she sang 'Rise and shine' give me strength! :rolleyes:
Talking of Video's

Oh and this from the Daily Mail, seems like this cameo has caused a few problems... or was that INTENDED!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Talking of Video's

Oh and this from the Daily Mail, seems like this cameo has caused a few problems... or was that INTENDED!

I find this quite weird, surely cardi b asked her to be in it rather than her pushing to do it herself ?

I find this quite weird, surely cardi b asked her to be in it rather than her pushing to do it herself ?
Just one massive PR stunt, to me it's that simple.

Reactions: 3
Finally!!

Reign has haircut at last!! at least he looks like a boy now.
Comments like that annoy me.

Why the heck does it matter what his hair looks like? It's bad enough society deciding how women and girls should look without deciding boys shouldn't have long hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How did I miss this??

Claims are Kim and Kanye have been in the Dominican Republic for the past 7 days..... I must of blinked and missed that.

Anyway, they are in Miami now, isn't that a Covid Hot Spot??

So Khloe and Tristan are back together. What on earth was the point in all that drama and the takedown of Jordyn for ‘breaking up my family’ only to take him back

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So Khloe and Tristan are back together. What on earth was the point in all that drama and the takedown of Jordyn for ruining her family only to take him back
Until the inevitable next time he cheats 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So how come Jordyn got dragged through the mud Yet she’s took Tristan back? Khloe has such low self esteem. He will humiliate her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair I think Jordyn did deserve to be dragged through the mud. What she did was disgusting. The Kardashians didn’t do anything worse than I’d have done in that position. Albeit I don’t have millions of followers but then again I can’t put my friends in the position Kylie put Jordyn financially etc Tristan deserved a whole lot worse than he got! I think he is vulgar. We do strange things for our families. I’d find it very hard to be nice to him if I was Kim etc though

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair I think Jordyn did deserve to be dragged through the mud. What she did was disgusting. The Kardashians didn’t do anything worse than I’d have done in that position. Albeit I don’t have millions of followers but then again I can’t put my friends in the position Kylie put Jordyn financially etc Tristan deserved a whole lot worse than he got! I think he is vulgar. We do strange things for our families. I’d find it very hard to be nice to him if I was Kim etc though
She didn’t deserve the way they treated her. She’s a young girl who got drunk and carried away and the worst thing she did was kiss him. If Jada & Will Smith didn’t have her back the way they did then the Kardashians would have ruined her.

Most of the Kardashians have slept with other people’s boyfriends so it’s an absolute farce to make our Jordyn was so bad. And considering Jordyn was a lot younger, a family friend and drunk, to me Tristan is to blame.

Reactions: 16
So how come Jordyn got dragged through the mud Yet she’s took Tristan back? Khloe has such low self esteem. He will humiliate her again.
You can see her low self esteem by how she has literally totally changed her appearance, it’s really sad. I have stayed with someone who cheated but as a young 20slmething, I am her age Ish now and never would. I feel sorry for her child tbh, it is a terrible example, not to mention he will def do it again. She could do so much better

Reactions: 5
Kylie celebrated her 23rd birthday, I blinked and missed it, normally she has a week long celebration but all she did was get a tits out.

• Haha
Kylie celebrated her 23rd birthday, I blinked and missed it, normally she has a week long celebration but all she did was get a tits out.
Just another day in the Kardashian/Jenner household then really

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.