Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why Kylie never puts herself out for any of her family members, but she would definitely expect the rest of them to on her behalf if she needed them to.. she’s coming across so badly at the minute.

I have read so many parodies of Kim’s tweet already this morning.. what an own goal. The problem is none of them can resist showing off about something, apart from Kourtney and maybe Kendall

Reactions: 9
I wonder why Kylie didn’t go on Kim’s birthday trip. And it can’t be because of the Kendall argument cause that was filmed months ago and they’ve been liking and commenting on each other’s pics recently etc. Literally everyone went but Kylie, even Rob which is good to see
She seems to miss a lot of family trips, I wonder why.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand why Kylie never puts herself out for any of her family members, but she would definitely expect the rest of them to on her behalf if she needed them to.. she’s coming across so badly at the minute.

I have read so many parodies of Kim’s tweet already this morning.. what an own goal. The problem is none of them can resist showing off about something, apart from Kourtney and maybe Kendall
Exactly right about Kylie - she seems so selfish. Expects everyone to bow down to her. If I was Kim I’d have probably done the same as long as I knew everyone was safe. I would do anything at the moment to celebrate things with my family and friends, it’s just unfortunately not possibly on my £20,000 a year salary 😂😂 but millions in the bank then I’d take everyone to a desert island

Reactions: 10
I wasn't aware that Kylie didn't attend the private piss up, I have no idea why and personally don't give a duck.

Anyway, Cosmo have an article on the very subject.

They mention that the Daily Mail covered "islandgate", well they are the main outlet for the toxic family.

Reactions: 1
I watched part of the ep but had to stop, anyoneelse find khloes voice continually more annoying?
Thank you. Every time she talks in that bleeping demented baby voice I find myself making a fist. I find her to be the most disingenuous person of them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you. Every time she talks in that bleeping demented baby voice I find myself making a fist. I find her to be the most disingenuous person of them all.
That bad eh? I don't think I've ever heard Kong speak, I shall make a note of that.

• Haha
Kim's comments about before the pandemic how none of us really appreciatedtravel being a "simply luxury" are absurd. I assume she is only talking for her family as I am pretty sure any "normal" person able to go on holiday definitely doesn't take it for granted, whatever the situation is

Reactions: 6
She used to be the most genuine but has completely changed she’s full of crap and tries to cause arguments

Reactions: 7
She used to be the most genuine but has completely changed she’s full of crap and tries to cause arguments
I find her bitter. The way she speak to Kourtney especially in front of her kids - if my sister did that to me, 7ft and all - I’d knock her out in the kitchen as the kids played outside.
I also find the way she is with Scott (the bath crap) or whatever else - considering how much she hated him. But can you imagine if any of her sister “jokingly” shared a bath with any of her men - she would implode.

https://totalsororitymove.com/an-open-letter-to-khloe-kardashian-2/ thank duck someone else noticed all those years ago ....

I find her bitter. The way she speak to Kourtney especially in front of her kids - if my sister did that to me, 7ft and all - I’d knock her out in the kitchen as the kids played outside.
I also find the way she is with Scott (the bath crap) or whatever else - considering how much she hated him. But can you imagine if any of her sister “jokingly” shared a bath with any of her men - she would implode.
Yes she’s turned very bitter over the years. I also think her style is atrocious and the depressing quotes on her instagram stories are so annyoing

Yes she’s turned very bitter over the years. I also think her style is atrocious and the depressing quotes on her instagram stories are so annyoing
I never thought she had style. In fact, the only one who actually had style - genuine - Kourtney. The rest just don’t wear or style clothes the way I like.

I am so sick of lack in self awareness FUCKS who post inspirational quotes they
a) don’t understand
b) are contradicting themselves
c) an attempt to make them seem reflective or even slightly intelligent (C - never works)

Reactions: 8
I never thought she had style. In fact, the only one who actually had style - genuine - Kourtney. The rest just don’t wear or style clothes the way I like.

I am so sick of lack in self awareness FUCKS who post inspirational quotes they
a) don’t understand
b) are contradicting themselves
c) an attempt to make them seem reflective or even slightly intelligent (C - never works)
I think Khloe and Kylie style is sooo tacky 🤢 Kylie used to have a really cool style but she dresses just like khloe now

Reactions: 5
I think Khloe and Kylie style is sooo tacky 🤢 Kylie used to have a really cool style but she dresses just like khloe now
Kylie dresses like a woman in her late 30 who won the lottery and her stylist is the creator of EuroTrash fashion. It’s all Tits, Arse and that’s it ... she looks so old compared to what she actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kylie dresses like a woman in her late 30 who won the lottery and her stylist is the creator of EuroTrash fashion. It’s all Tits, Arse and that’s it ... she looks so old compared to what she actually is.
I hate the hair and makeup and the outfits its all so tacky. khloe looks unrecognisable in Kim’s 40th birthday pictures

yeh I think plastic surgery at such a young age just makes you look older. I dislike her and Khloes claw like nails

I’ve only just come across this thread!

This may have been mentioned already but did anyone watch the Kim 40th special ?

It seemed like they were hinting Kourntey and Scott are back together ??

also isn’t it such a terrible example to younger people.. Khloe loses way more weight, gets lots more surgery done including huge bum that is so obviously unnatural and soon after she gets back with her cheating baby daddy?!
As though ‘if you look like this he won’t cheat’

I’ve only just come across this thread!

This may have been mentioned already but did anyone watch the Kim 40th special ?

It seemed like they were hinting Kourntey and Scott are back together ??

also isn’t it such a terrible example to younger people.. Khloe loses way more weight, gets lots more surgery done including huge bum that is so obviously unnatural and soon after she gets back with her cheating baby daddy?!
As though ‘if you look like this he won’t cheat’
Yes I thought it seemed they were back together when they both got in the car together with Khloe and Tristan. I thought it was a good episode because for once they were all getting on and there was no bad vibes. Yea it’s so so dissapointing that she’s back with Tristan but not surprising everyone saw it coming

Reactions: 3
Yes I thought it seemed they were back together when they both got in the car together with Khloe and Tristan. I thought it was a good episode because for once they were all getting on and there was no bad vibes. Yea it’s so so dissapointing that she’s back with Tristan but not surprising everyone saw it coming
Tristan is clearly going to cheat again, I don't know what she is thinking. I vaguely remember (I think) Kourney saying she wanted all her children to be with the same father so I assume it is just this attitude

I know Kim is getting alot of flack for her birthday post, but if I had her money id of probably done the same, im dying for a holiday!!! If I had the money to do it safely id be off in a shot! She should of just kept it to herself given the current climate!

I do feel she is the most genuine out of the lot of them though and never really means any malice, she seems quite kind hearted say compared to Khloe, who used to be so genuine and likeable and now is the most insincere bitter and annoying to watch.

I think it doesn't matter what Kim does she will be criticized for it, but it was her 40th birthday and wanted to celebrate it, had the means to do so, and do it as safely as possible so fair play to her, let them get on with it, she needs a medal for putting up with Kanye so il not begrudge her a party.

It's abit strange Kylie wasn't there, I did see the other day she spent the weekend away with Stormi and her baby daddy Travis Scott, so she can make time to jet off with him but not celebrate her sisters 40th? Although I will say she is doing something right as her daughter is adorable and very well mannered and she absolutely dotes on her on her Instagram and always seems to take her everywhere she goes (minus nights out partying) so she gets brownie points for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Okay so I’ve just watched the Letterman thing.
I think Kim came across very well

I have mixed emotions about the Kardashians now. On the whole I love them.
Kris - what a woman. Now she’s fading into the background and I don’t blame her, she’s in her sixties and deserves to enjoy her life rather than sort the kids drama all the time
Corey: He just wants to shag Kylie
Kourtney: blah, blah, gluten free, blah
Scott: love how much he’s grown and matured. Lord Disick was the best. Clearly he has problems he will probably fight forever but I love that he’s still part of the family.
Kim: I think she’s a good person with a kind heart. She loves hard. I wish she didn’t wear some of outfits she does, but looking from a few years ago, we’re wearing a lot of it now - they’re weird because she wears them first.
Khloe: funny but needs to grow a back bone when it comes to men
Rob: I hope he’s happy and stays out of the limelight as it clearly doesn’t do him any good
Kendall: despite what people think I reckon with her look she could’ve made it as a model without her family. I think she’s misunderstood a lot. Of course she’s spoiled, the majority of her life she’s known nothing but wealth. She uses her profile well with urging people to vote etc. Clearly she struggles with anxiety which is why she hardly does runways anymore and she keeps her personal life very private.
Kylie: love her make up brand. Not so keen on her. She doesn’t seem to give a duck about anyone unless they worship the ground she walks on. That being said if I was her age with that money, I can’t say I wouldn’t be the same.
Don’t know why I’ve typed all that, just my opinion on them.

After watching the fighting episode last week, Your comment on Corey is so true hahahahaha, he's so up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.