Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching the fighting episode last week, Your comment on Corey is so true hahahahaha, he's so up her arse
It would just be so hilarious if they got together, that's the kind of drama that would have stopped their show ending

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Khloe is alleging that she has had Covid, but she was front and centre at Kim’s birthday. Yeah right!

She seems to miss a lot of family trips, I wonder why.
Maybe they give her a hard time for being a ‘billionaire’ and she is avoiding them. We know they are a vicious and jealous bunch.

Reactions: 2
Khloe is alleging that she has had Covid, but she was front and centre at Kim’s birthday. Yeah right!

Maybe they give her a hard time for being a ‘billionaire’ and she is avoiding them. We know they are a vicious and jealous bunch.
I think the Covid thing was filmed months ago, like May time

I know Kim is getting alot of flack for her birthday post, but if I had her money id of probably done the same, im dying for a holiday!!! If I had the money to do it safely id be off in a shot! She should of just kept it to herself given the current climate!

I do feel she is the most genuine out of the lot of them though and never really means any malice, she seems quite kind hearted say compared to Khloe, who used to be so genuine and likeable and now is the most insincere bitter and annoying to watch.

I think it doesn't matter what Kim does she will be criticized for it, but it was her 40th birthday and wanted to celebrate it, had the means to do so, and do it as safely as possible so fair play to her, let them get on with it, she needs a medal for putting up with Kanye so il not begrudge her a party.

It's abit strange Kylie wasn't there, I did see the other day she spent the weekend away with Stormi and her baby daddy Travis Scott, so she can make time to jet off with him but not celebrate her sisters 40th? Although I will say she is doing something right as her daughter is adorable and very well mannered and she absolutely dotes on her on her Instagram and always seems to take her everywhere she goes (minus nights out partying) so she gets brownie points for that.
I think it is just because it seems very tone deaf, people are losing their jobs left right and centre and most influencers/celebs are just flaunting trips and gifted stuff etc. people are just frustrated, I understand why she'd want to celebrate though

Kylie seems to do whatever what she wants when she wants and doesn’t care about anyone else she thinks she’s above the rest of her family. She needs to be brought back down to earth she was cool a few years ago but she’s not one bit interesting anymore

Reactions: 9
Yes I thought it seemed they were back together when they both got in the car together with Khloe and Tristan. I thought it was a good episode because for once they were all getting on and there was no bad vibes. Yea it’s so so dissapointing that she’s back with Tristan but not surprising everyone saw it coming
also he made the eyes that the camera honed in on when she was practicing the dance

then the actual dance he said something or gestured and you could hear Malika saying something about Scott’s reaction and laughing

👀👀👀

Exactly right about Kylie - she seems so selfish. Expects everyone to bow down to her. If I was Kim I’d have probably done the same as long as I knew everyone was safe. I would do anything at the moment to celebrate things with my family and friends, it’s just unfortunately not possibly on my £20,000 a year salary 😂😂 but millions in the bank then I’d take everyone to a desert island
Im so glad Kim passed her out on how much money they have , it might take Kylie down off her pedestal

Reactions: 3
I think Kendall is definitely the most boring one of them all. She seems like a self centred generally unpleasant person. I think Kylie just decides that she’d rather be with her friends and doesn’t attend any family things. She will definitely regret being like that later on in life! Friends come and go but family is forever

Reactions: 10
Good point, I never thought of it like that
thats true she is probably disgusted she lost her best friend and everyone is welcomed Tristan back to the family like nothing ever happened . Khloe looks like a clown

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Kendall is definitely the most boring one of them all. She seems like a self centred generally unpleasant person. I think Kylie just decides that she’d rather be with her friends and doesn’t attend any family things. She will definitely regret being like that later on in life! Friends come and go but family is forever
totally agree, kendall comes across as a really unfriendly person who just uses her anxiety as an excuse for whatever, and if you think her mum basically edits the show this is the "best" we see of her

Reactions: 12
I think it is just because it seems very tone deaf, people are losing their jobs left right and centre and most influencers/celebs are just flaunting trips and gifted stuff etc. people are just frustrated, I understand why she'd want to celebrate though
I totally agree with you.. I don’t know why she came out and explained/tried to justify her behaviour on this occasion, when they would never usually do that? She should have just posted the pictures, and I feel like no one would have batted an eyelid?

Reactions: 6
If Kim had posted the pictures without the unnecessary caption about how lucky she is then it would’ve been received in a much better way. Problem is it appears that she’s saying peasants look how lucky I am. When people are dying and losing their jobs and don’t have millions of pounds to spend on running away to a private island with all of their family. Totally tone deaf.
Read the room, Kimmy

Very couple-like photos of Kourtney & Scott posted on Kourtney’s insta...

• Haha
Kim is still posting images from islandgate, and she wants to be a lawyer and she acts like this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.