Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to admire him for standing up for himself and telling her what’s what 😂😂 she should have been mad at Kylie not Corey 😂
it was ridiculous when shesaid "you were the adult in the situation" ermmm no you are all adults ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s got to the point where they’re all too rich, too stroppy and too detached from reality!!

I think it’s got to the point where they’re all too rich, too stroppy and too detached from reality!!
I totally agree with you, last week I felt bad for Kendall but all this with Corey this week shows she’s just as bad 🤷🏻‍♀️ The two of them just aren’t as likeable as the three older sisters to me, they’ve always grown up with the privilege, at least Kim is a bit more humbled by her start in the famous life

Reactions: 10
Love the way PMK blames social media for the cancelation, that's bollocks for a start.

Reactions: 3
What baffled me the most was how in the hell Mason knew that Kendall had her first kiss at 12 or 14 and it was in the shower. Is that info you randomly tell 10 year olds?????
This has been on the show since it happened. Was on one of the episodes years ago.

Reactions: 2
Yea the younger two are so unlikeable and not funny at all just two spoilt brats who are so removed from reality and it’s not one bit relatable to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Corey will do anything to be with Kylie. It’s creepy. Remember when our minds were blown about Tristan and Jordyn, Corey is like, hold my beer and going in on Kylie. They seem to flirt and it makes me sick. Kendall and Khloé both don’t like Corey

Reactions: 9
I rewatched some of the old seasons on Netflix and it was so funny and semi relatable .. arguing about working in the shop, Bruce being given his pocket money, Kim preparing for her first photoshoots! It was semi interesting! But now, there all so crazy about the most boujee pointless shite, ‘oh let’s go to a cuddle workshop’ when half the world is in lockdown and hasn’t touched their grandparents in months ... great work people 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I rewatched some of the old seasons on Netflix and it was so funny and semi relatable .. arguing about working in the shop, Bruce being given his pocket money, Kim preparing for her first photoshoots! It was semi interesting! But now, there all so crazy about the most boujee pointless shite, ‘oh let’s go to a cuddle workshop’ when half the world is in lockdown and hasn’t touched their grandparents in months ... great work people 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Yes there so unrelatable now , and that story line was so stupid Becuase we can all see in previous episodes their affectionate with each other and always give each other hugs 🤣

Dr Anthony Youn, a board-certified plastic surgeon, made a video about Kendall Jenner. I already thought she changed over the years, but it's interesting to hear his perspective.

• Sick
Dr Anthony Youn, a board-certified plastic surgeon, made a video about Kendall Jenner. I already thought she changed over the years, but it's interesting to hear his perspective.
She’s had the basics done then? I was having Botox at 21, still having it now at 31. If the average young woman is getting it then I can see why she is. Whoever does all their facial work is amazing. Their faces don’t move and that’s exactly the look I go for lol

I wonder what they are going to do when the show ends. They will probably have to keep the script writers on their payroll because none of them have a single independent thought in their vacuous heads!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s had the basics done then? I was having Botox at 21, still having it now at 31. If the average young woman is getting it then I can see why she is. Whoever does all their facial work is amazing. Their faces don’t move and that’s exactly the look I go for lol
According to him she did a botox brow lift, lips and nose .
Whatever you like! :)

Reactions: 2
OMG I absolutely loved Corey calling Kendall out on her bullshit! She’s so boring and such a sour puss - sleeping in the car while everyone went to the Drag show just because she didn’t get her choice of outfit, what a witch!
Corey read her for filth “Kendall you’re a rude person, you’re an asshole whenever you want for years” YAAAAAAS😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The whole outfit episode!!!!! Kendall and Kyle are both different body shapes and definitely different sizes. I fail to see how if it fit kylie it was going to fit Kendall. Plus in my house it’s whoever got their first

what is so crazy is that kris is a producer on the show so must have a hugeamount of leeway to edit things, yet in that clothes ep kendall still comes across as a total brat which in ny view means in real life she must be 20 times worse. it's not like when people on big brother etc claim to have been edited to make them look bad

The Daily Mail have an article which is really vomit inducing, Kim loves being OTT and her 40th birthday is way OTT.

The Daily Mail have an article which is really vomit inducing, Kim loves being OTT and her 40th birthday is way OTT.

Let her enjoy the vulgarity. She will soon realise once their show is off the air how fickle her followers really are.She will struggle to keep up this farce. She is desperate and that is why she has to be OTT.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.