Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let her enjoy the vulgarity. She will soon realise once their show is off the air how fickle her followers really are.She will struggle to keep up this farce. She is desperate and that is why she has to be OTT.
I watched part of the ep but had to stop, anyoneelse find khloes voice continually more annoying?

Reactions: 1
I watched part of the ep but had to stop, anyoneelse find khloes voice continually more annoying?
Yes Khloes personality has changed so much and she has gotten so annoying she used to be so funny and the most likeable. She is just Permanently stuck up kims ass

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch the 40th birthday special? It felt like something was off at the party and they were all having fake fun and just going through the motions 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else watch David Letterman interview Kim on his Netflix show? She talks about Caitlynn, her robbery in Paris, and a few other things. As superficial as she seems, I have always liked her. I have read nothing but good stories of people who met her/worked with her and said she is incredibly kind to those she works with, etc.

Reactions: 25
Did anyone else watch David Letterman interview Kim on his Netflix show? She talks about Caitlynn, her robbery in Paris, and a few other things. As superficial as she seems, I have always liked her. I have read nothing but good stories of people who met her/worked with her and said she is incredibly kind to those she works with, etc.
I really want to watch this. The robbery must’ve been petrifying

Reactions: 4
I’m intending on watching it. Here’s the thing with Kim I’ve always preferred her from the others because I genuinely think her heart is pure, but I can’t stand her when she’s ruining herself in those daft outfits she lets Kanye put her in. I’ve got the upmost respect for the stuff she’s doing in regards to law and freeing innocent people I just wish she’d done it years ago because people would few her differently. I was watching old episodes of a the kardashian’s and the change in Khloe Kylie and Kris not just surgeries but attitude completely different the money has gone to their heads the most.

Reactions: 12
I’m intending on watching it. Here’s the thing with Kim I’ve always preferred her from the others because I genuinely think her heart is pure, but I can’t stand her when she’s ruining herself in those daft outfits she lets Kanye put her in. I’ve got the upmost respect for the stuff she’s doing in regards to law and freeing innocent people I just wish she’d done it years ago because people would few her differently. I was watching old episodes of a the kardashian’s and the change in Khloe Kylie and Kris not just surgeries but attitude completely different the money has gone to their heads the most.
yes kris has lost her spark aswell she used to be so funny she’s completely different now it’s sad how they have changed

Reactions: 9
Okay so I’ve just watched the Letterman thing.
I think Kim came across very well

I have mixed emotions about the Kardashians now. On the whole I love them.
Kris - what a woman. Now she’s fading into the background and I don’t blame her, she’s in her sixties and deserves to enjoy her life rather than sort the kids drama all the time
Corey: He just wants to shag Kylie
Kourtney: blah, blah, gluten free, blah
Scott: love how much he’s grown and matured. Lord Disick was the best. Clearly he has problems he will probably fight forever but I love that he’s still part of the family.
Kim: I think she’s a good person with a kind heart. She loves hard. I wish she didn’t wear some of outfits she does, but looking from a few years ago, we’re wearing a lot of it now - they’re weird because she wears them first.
Khloe: funny but needs to grow a back bone when it comes to men
Rob: I hope he’s happy and stays out of the limelight as it clearly doesn’t do him any good
Kendall: despite what people think I reckon with her look she could’ve made it as a model without her family. I think she’s misunderstood a lot. Of course she’s spoiled, the majority of her life she’s known nothing but wealth. She uses her profile well with urging people to vote etc. Clearly she struggles with anxiety which is why she hardly does runways anymore and she keeps her personal life very private.
Kylie: love her make up brand. Not so keen on her. She doesn’t seem to give a duck about anyone unless they worship the ground she walks on. That being said if I was her age with that money, I can’t say I wouldn’t be the same.
Don’t know why I’ve typed all that, just my opinion on them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay so I’ve just watched the Letterman thing.
I think Kim came across very well

I have mixed emotions about the Kardashians now. On the whole I love them.
Kris - what a woman. Now she’s fading into the background and I don’t blame her, she’s in her sixties and deserves to enjoy her life rather than sort the kids drama all the time
Corey: He just wants to shag Kylie
Kourtney: blah, blah, gluten free, blah
Scott: love how much he’s grown and matured. Lord Disick was the best. Clearly he has problems he will probably fight forever but I love that he’s still part of the family.
Kim: I think she’s a good person with a kind heart. She loves hard. I wish she didn’t wear some of outfits she does, but looking from a few years ago, we’re wearing a lot of it now - they’re weird because she wears them first.
Khloe: funny but needs to grow a back bone when it comes to men
Rob: I hope he’s happy and stays out of the limelight as it clearly doesn’t do him any good
Kendall: despite what people think I reckon with her look she could’ve made it as a model without her family. I think she’s misunderstood a lot. Of course she’s spoiled, the majority of her life she’s known nothing but wealth. She uses her profile well with urging people to vote etc. Clearly she struggles with anxiety which is why she hardly does runways anymore and she keeps her personal life very private.
Kylie: love her make up brand. Not so keen on her. She doesn’t seem to give a duck about anyone unless they worship the ground she walks on. That being said if I was her age with that money, I can’t say I wouldn’t be the same.
Don’t know why I’ve typed all that, just my opinion on them.
Yes. I like Kendall too. She's had anxiety since she was a young girl. I remember one of the early episodes of the Kardashians where she and Kylie had to go up to people in parking lots asking them if they wanted to sign up for something and Kendall was almost in tears over having to do it as she was so shy and anxious. I think she is probably nice but reserved.

Kourtney seems annoying.

Khloe, I don't always like her attitude.

Kylie, she sure knows how to hustle.

Kris, have read nothing but good things. Knows what she wants but seems nice. I think you could have a laugh with her.

Scott, have always found him funny. Not sure what he is like now.

Reactions: 7
She came across sooo well.

Kanye was boring I turned off after 15 min

Reactions: 2
I wonder why Kylie didn’t go on Kim’s birthday trip. And it can’t be because of the Kendall argument cause that was filmed months ago and they’ve been liking and commenting on each other’s pics recently etc. Literally everyone went but Kylie, even Rob which is good to see

Reactions: 11
I wonder why Kylie didn’t go on Kim’s birthday trip. And it can’t be because of the Kendall argument cause that was filmed months ago and they’ve been liking and commenting on each other’s pics recently etc. Literally everyone went but Kylie, even Rob which is good to see
I thought that was strange too.

Reactions: 6
Ugh how bleeping boring is it when they make episodes about Malika??? It’s keeping up with the kardashians not keeping up with irrelevant nobodies like malika. I find her soooo annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.