Kaitlyn and Kaidale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any doubts one might have about the depths of Kaitlin's halfwittery can be quickly put at ease with a quick scan of K's dad's social media. No way any even moderately intelligent woman would be with that guy--under any circumstances, including just to hook up. He is one of the most vain, preening, self-absorbed specimens of manhood humankind I have ever seen. He makes Narcissus look modest. Thor is less satisfied with his appearance. I can't figure out if his bloated sense of self worth is laughable or inspirational. "I'm a king." You're a tattoo artist with the intellect, emotional depth, and tiktoks of pubescent girl.

The guy does TikToks of nothing but him gazing lovingly at his reflected image and then he does tiktoks compiling said tiktoks, probably so he can pleasure himself without having to swipe to the next. I literally do not think I've ever seen a human more in love with themselves, and yet so unworthy of it.

How does one find this person's social media so they can also enjoy the cringe? The first step is to realize that the peculiar name of his son is likely an amalgam of Mom and Dad's names, given that half resembles his mom's and the second half renders it absent from any baby name book in existence. Naturally a person this in love with himself would give his first born a Frankenname including part of his similarly peculiar name. His father stands out in the friends list of Kaitlin's personal (yet public) Facebook page.
Thank you!! 😁 I found him!! 🤪

Actually I found his dad first, not realizing who he was at the time, and yes he “stood out” 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

K’s dad is on Kaitlin’s FB friends list as well as the grandfather. 🤔

Last edited:
Thank you!! 😁 I found him!! 🤪

Actually I found his dad first, not realizing who he was at the time, and yes he “stood out” 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

K’s dad is on Kaitlin’s FB friends list as well as the grandfather. 🤔
Like i said...you don't have to be a rocket scientist... 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I found the father. Lots of ink on neck and face. Pictures of guns on first page.
Well crap, apparently I’m not a rocket scientist! 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
The dude I thought was daddio may not be. I was looking for a guy named Dale, with no luck. I did find a guy whose entire first name has 8 letters, and four of those letters are d, a, l, e, although not in that order.
The dude I thought was the grandfather has a son who is also on her friends list and both have previous ties to Georgia..but apparently they are not the dudes because no tats or guns. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

I need clues, a large order of anything made with chocolate and fresh eyes!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

Like i said...you don't have to be a rocket scientist... 😂 😂 😂 😂
@PlumBlossom I’m admitting that I’m far from it at the moment 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

I had the wrong dude. So now I start over 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
I have been vindicated!! 😁
I am a rocket scientist!! 🤪
I found daddio, aka Kaidale’s dad. 🤩🥳

Thanks to a hint, I was right about who Kaidale’s grandfather is, so there is that! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

To find Grandpa’s name, it took some snooping around in the comments on one of the pictures Kaitlin’s posted on her FB. A pic of her and Kaidale….(hint, hint)

I found a comment made by the suspected grandfather on one of the photos, which 99% convinced me he was the grandfather!!

I clicked on the Grandfather’s FB and then on one of the two pics he has of himself. (hint, hint) I read the comments and found a comment made by several family members who share the same last name, including Daddio, which then led me to his FB.

I saw tattoos, guns and realized he was daddio from the hints left for us. 👍🏻👍🏻

I then found pics of Daddio and his wife with a younger Kaidale…actually several pics of a younger Kaidale from visits with them. The resemblance of Kaidale’s siblings to him is undeniable and finally the dots were connected!!:cool:

Another hint…Daddio’s name is not Dale so unless it’s his middle name 🤷🏻‍♀️, I have no clue how his name completes “Kaidale” 🤦🏻‍♀️

I seriously need a drink now… 🤪…and I don’t drink🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂🤣

I have been vindicated!! 😁
I am a rocket scientist!! 🤪
I found daddio, aka Kaidale’s dad. 🤩🥳

Thanks to a hint, I was right about who Kaidale’s grandfather is, so there is that! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

To find Grandpa’s name, it took some snooping around in the comments on one of the pictures Kaitlin’s posted on her FB. A pic of her and Kaidale….(hint, hint)

I found a comment made by the suspected grandfather on one of the photos, which 99% convinced me he was the grandfather!!

I clicked on the Grandfather’s FB and then on one of the two pics he has of himself. (hint, hint) I read the comments and found a comment made by several family members who share the same last name, including Daddio, which then led me to his FB.

I saw tattoos, guns and realized he was daddio from the hints left for us. 👍🏻👍🏻

I then found pics of Daddio and his wife with a younger Kaidale…actually several pics of a younger Kaidale from visits with them. The resemblance of Kaidale’s siblings to him is undeniable and finally the dots were connected!!:cool:

Another hint…Daddio’s name is not Dale so unless it’s his middle name 🤷🏻‍♀️, I have no clue how his name completes “Kaidale” 🤦🏻‍♀️

I seriously need a drink now… 🤪…and I don’t drink🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂🤣
There is even a picture of Kaidale on the father’s Facebook page.

Yes, he’s a tattoo artist.
Royal ink is middle name

Last edited:
There is even a picture of Kaidale on the father’s Facebook page.

Royal ink is middle name
I saw that, and several more pics both on his dad and step moms FB, with them, perhaps visiting?

There’s a really cute picture of Kaidale and his stepsister, and below is the comment the K’s dad made…which leads me to believe he does want to be a part of his son’s life, or at least did at one time.

There is definitely more that she’s not sharing and how sad if K’s dad really does want to have something to do with him.

I have not checked out the TicTok yet but I will do that later today!😁

Royal Ink is his tatto business name, unless that really is his middle name and he used it for the business🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
A047B7F3-A2C0-4E24-AEE9-2BD38A5C901C.jpeg

Last edited:
Any news of the van vacation? She has not put up any new information in at least a week and a half.

Reactions: 2
for what it’s worth, I just watched a video of kaitlyn explaining about kaidale’s dad. she saw right through the guy and took herself and kaidale out of the situation as she didn’t want kaidale exposed to it. So kudos to her for that. I’d rather be with someone for all the right reasons than with someone just because you have a child together

Reactions: 2
for what it’s worth, I just watched a video of kaitlyn explaining about kaidale’s dad. she saw right through the guy and took herself and kaidale out of the situation as she didn’t want kaidale exposed to it. So kudos to her for that. I’d rather be with someone for all the right reasons than with someone just because you have a child together
Come on....after she gets knocked up and he decides he's not interested....then she sees right through him???? I think not. She knew exactly what she was involved in before her pregnancy. She looks like she takes a lot from guys. I'm betting "Big Guy" had a lot to say about her choice in "men"....I'm betting had she listened to daddy she wouldn't be in the situation she's in now.....because I've seen Kaitlins Baby Daddy posts and he says very clearly her "whole family" doesn't want him in K's life. There's a reason for that....

Reactions: 4
You are also hearing her side only. Don't forget, there are always three sides to a story....his side, her side, and the truth.

She allowed him in Kaidale's life, enough that Kaidale was pictured with his dad, stepmom, siblings, and many times on both his and her FB. He also made the comment to his family members that it took a year for him to be able to spend time with Kaidale, so he certainly tried and made the attempts. This appears to be when Kaidale was maybe around 3 or 4, based on the photos I've found so far.

Since figuring out who this mystery man was, I've been doing some deep diving into his life.

His sisters seem to be all educated, decent people.

I've discovered he has three children with his wife, with whom he "appeared" to have a good relationship. One child with Kaitlyn.

He has a seemingly successful tattoo business and is a talented tattoo artist as well as a talented painter.

He and his wife are both in great shape, worked out, and trained together. He is a disciplined workout dude, you can tell he invests a lot of time/proper foods, etc into his body, which is something to be proud of in my opinion.

He and his wife seem to parent their kids together nicely, they both were in Kaidale's life when he was younger, many photos showing included Kaidale in his family unit, allowing Kaidale to experience his siblings who are all well dressed, well-groomed, well taken care of, I would say better than Abbie is. He likes white women. 🤷‍♀️

He seems to love and adore his children, based on videos/comments/photos, etc and I did see one comment one of his sisters made on one of his videos where he admitted to being in a "bad place" and it was impacted his business and he needed to pull himself out of it...his sister said: "you are only human"....so my best guess, he had an affair, and his wife and he are separated at the moment, but again, that is my guess based on clues I saw on FB.

I cannot find any tik toks where he idolizes himself...I have found the business FB, his personal FB, the business Instagram and I will say, and there are some videos of him talking, but I'm still searching for the ones where he idolizes himself.

He has guns, but hey, so do I.

He is covered in tattoos, but hey, so is my brother and that does not make him a bad guy. My fiancee and I have them as well, just not covered, just a few, again, tattoos do not make a person scary or represent anything nefarious.

There is nothing nefarious about guns or tattoos. Nothing at all.

He does not strike me as a thug, a gang member, or any of that nonsense however, I don't know enough about him to say for sure. Although thugs, gang members, etc, all tend to jump out, they all have a commonality in the way they talk, dress, act and I don't really see that with this man. As a business owner, his livelihood is under scrutiny, and he is quite open, so I am just not seeing the negative yet. (other than a possible affair)

That is my take on him.

Take it for what it's worth, I don't know him well enough to properly dissect him, but we have only heard one side of the story, her side.

Come on....after she gets knocked up and he decides he's not interested....then she sees right through him???? I think not. She knew exactly what she was involved in before her pregnancy. She looks like she takes a lot from guys. I'm betting "Big Guy" had a lot to say about her choice in "men"....I'm betting had she listened to daddy she wouldn't be in the situation she's in now.....because I've seen Kaitlins Baby Daddy posts and he says very clearly her "whole family" doesn't want him in K's life. There's a reason for that....
Perhaps he was not "good enough" for their daughter. :unsure:🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Any news of the van vacation? She has not put up any new information in at least a week and a half.
I'm wondering if something went sideways and she is embarrassed to post more? Her last instagram was a glowing report about their trip to Disney World.

Guess I should preface comments with “In my personal opinion”
OMGosh, @derr1117 I did not mean to offend you! You are one of my favorites! I apologize if my comment came across as rude. 😳 I honestly did not mean it to be that way. Please forgive me if I offended you. 🥺 I'm sorry.

• Heart
OMGosh, @derr1117 I did not mean to offend you! You are one of my favorites! I apologize if my comment came across as rude. 😳 I honestly did not mean it to be that way. Please forgive me if I offended you. 🥺 I'm sorry.
@Whimsical nope!!! not at all. I just don't want to offend anyone with my thoughts. you're good

• Heart
@Whimsical nope!!! not at all. I just don't want to offend anyone with my thoughts. you're good
Whew, I was freaking out! 😱

I totally understand and wouldn’t intentionally hurt or offend someone on here either. I should have added in a 🤪 after my first sentence, it may have helped set the tone better! 🥰🤪🥰

You are also hearing her side only. Don't forget, there are always three sides to a story....his side, her side, and the truth.

She allowed him in Kaidale's life, enough that Kaidale was pictured with his dad, stepmom, siblings, and many times on both his and her FB. He also made the comment to his family members that it took a year for him to be able to spend time with Kaidale, so he certainly tried and made the attempts. This appears to be when Kaidale was maybe around 3 or 4, based on the photos I've found so far.

Since figuring out who this mystery man was, I've been doing some deep diving into his life.

His sisters seem to be all educated, decent people.

I've discovered he has three children with his wife, with whom he "appeared" to have a good relationship. One child with Kaitlyn.

He has a seemingly successful tattoo business and is a talented tattoo artist as well as a talented painter.

He and his wife are both in great shape, worked out, and trained together. He is a disciplined workout dude, you can tell he invests a lot of time/proper foods, etc into his body, which is something to be proud of in my opinion.

He and his wife seem to parent their kids together nicely, they both were in Kaidale's life when he was younger, many photos showing included Kaidale in his family unit, allowing Kaidale to experience his siblings who are all well dressed, well-groomed, well taken care of, I would say better than Abbie is. He likes white women. 🤷‍♀️

He seems to love and adore his children, based on videos/comments/photos, etc and I did see one comment one of his sisters made on one of his videos where he admitted to being in a "bad place" and it was impacted his business and he needed to pull himself out of it...his sister said: "you are only human"....so my best guess, he had an affair, and his wife and he are separated at the moment, but again, that is my guess based on clues I saw on FB.

I cannot find any tik toks where he idolizes himself...I have found the business FB, his personal FB, the business Instagram and I will say, and there are some videos of him talking, but I'm still searching for the ones where he idolizes himself.

He has guns, but hey, so do I.

He is covered in tattoos, but hey, so is my brother and that does not make him a bad guy. My fiancee and I have them as well, just not covered, just a few, again, tattoos do not make a person scary or represent anything nefarious.

There is nothing nefarious about guns or tattoos. Nothing at all.

He does not strike me as a thug, a gang member, or any of that nonsense however, I don't know enough about him to say for sure. Although thugs, gang members, etc, all tend to jump out, they all have a commonality in the way they talk, dress, act and I don't really see that with this man. As a business owner, his livelihood is under scrutiny, and he is quite open, so I am just not seeing the negative yet. (other than a possible affair)

That is my take on him.

Take it for what it's worth, I don't know him well enough to properly dissect him, but we have only heard one side of the story, her side.

Perhaps he was not "good enough" for their daughter. :unsure:🤦‍♀️
Like i said...only they know the truth

• Heart