Kaitlyn and Kaidale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot that I had saved several pics to post here, a while ago, I found them today while looking for something else.
I rarely watch her boring videos and only pay attention when someone from FA mentions something she did worth cringing at! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She DIED her hair. ๐Ÿคช I DIED laughing when I read this!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
IMG_E3451.jpg

She is all about providing eye candy for those interested. Certainly, not the content one would expect on a vlog about a kid with Autism. I will spare you some of the really risque shots!
IMG_3605.PNG
IMG_3607.PNG

IMG_3604.jpg

No leads were given. I will never reveal his name. It's not my place to put it out there. However just by watching her vlogs anyone with a shred of common sense can find him. :)
@PlumBlossom Understood!! :cool: I guess it won't be as simple as following the hints to finding ASSa's first daughter, because I don't watch her vlogs enough to pay that much attention, nor do I ever plan on it. I did try a few times, I just can't get thru them!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes me too
She is not sharing so it looks like one of us might have to take one for the team and watch a few of the cringeworthy, boring K&K vlogs!๐Ÿคช Apparently, it's easy to figure out, however watching the vlogs is like nails on a chalkboard. o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is not sharing so it looks like one of us might have to take one for the team and watch a few of the cringeworthy, boring K&K vlogs!๐Ÿคช Apparently, it's easy to figure out, however watching the vlogs is like nails on a chalkboard. o_O
Its not that I don't want to...I'd love for you guys to see Kaitlins baby daddy....but I feel like it is not my place to blast personal information. If you look you shall find.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ just put 2 and 2 together .....sooooo easy...I found him in 3 minutes....unless of course Kaitlin knows some of us know and did some backtracking work to hide his identity.:unsure:

Its not that I don't want to...I'd love for you guys to see Kaitlins baby daddy....but I feel like it is not my place to blast personal information. If you look you shall find.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ just put 2 and 2 together .....sooooo easy...I found him in 3 minutes....unless of course Kaitlin knows some of us know and did some backtracking work to hide his identity.:unsure:
Have you been following Eeyore's instagram? It appears that Kaidale has had his first medical emergency . It started with him coughing in his sleep, then she could smell him tooting which let to him vomiting all over the shaggin' wagon:sick:. What a fun start to their adventure!! She even bought white based sheets. I can't imagine how hard it will be cleaning everything up and disinfecting that tin can ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I must be pretty slow. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I looked fit about 30 minutes and even went back and looked a few old vlogs. ๐Ÿคฎ. Couldnโ€™t find it but itโ€™s ok.

I see that Kaitlin has formed an LLC with her name and sonโ€™s name. He has different last name than Kaitlin.

• Wow
I must be pretty slow. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I looked fit about 30 minutes and even went back and looked a few old vlogs. ๐Ÿคฎ. Couldnโ€™t find it but itโ€™s ok.
I couldn't find it either

Have you been following Eeyore's instagram? It appears that Kaidale has had his first medical emergency . It started with him coughing in his sleep, then she could smell him tooting which let to him vomiting all over the shaggin' wagon:sick:. What a fun start to their adventure!! She even bought white based sheets. I can't imagine how hard it will be cleaning everything up and disinfecting that tin can ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sounds miserable

I couldn't find it either

Sounds miserable
Is anyone surprised that the kid gets stomach issues....I mean look at the way she allows him to eat those damn ice pops...his filthy hands all over them, slurping up dirt and ice and God only knows what else...he puts them on any surface and she just stands there and giggles...even the way he eats in the car....he licks everything then puts it down then picks it up and licks again and finally eats....it stomach turning watching that kid eat...I mean for Gods sake ...TEACH THE KID TO NOT EAT LIKE A SAVAGE.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I see that Kaitlin has formed an LLC with her name and sonโ€™s name. He has different last name than Kaitlin.
I think figured out his name, but for the life of me I cannot find a face to go with his name or find her LLC. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I finally found the LLC๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m only seeing her last name๐Ÿค”

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Agree....she is 100% stressed out....you can see she wants a change in her life but she's not gonna get it with the van escapade. She's trapped in her life, it's really sad to say that but it's true. She has no one to take responsibility for K with her, she's got to do it alone....her parents do help but...it's not their kid and quite frankly it's got to be too much to handle everyday. She is basically screwed, I can't see anyone wanting to be with her for more than a couple of nights....and God only knows what will happen when he starts getting bigger than her...if he's aggressive now and continues on that road I don't know how she would handle that disaster. Not only did the poor kid get a raw deal in life but she did too.
I think her parents takes care of Kaidale a lo, and theyโ€™re at her parentโ€™s house a lot, too.

Yes me too
Me too!!!!

Reactions: 2
Maybe you could just whisper. We wonโ€™t tell anyone else. Pinky promise!!!!!

• Haha
Is Kaidale aggressive (hitting, biting, head banging etc.) towards her or is it just that he is always on the move? Either way it seems like it would be a rough life being a single mother to him.

He sure has super cute hair!

What a stupid woman--she's so ill equipped and traveling alone in a van with a child.
If she survives her "adventures" without being r'd and/or m'd I'll be amazed.

Whoever the dad is he's a garbage person. If he wanted to be a dad the courts would let him be a dad.
There's absolutely no excuse these days.
And what do you mean by her vanilla version of what happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree @paolo . She's ill equipped to even navigate society. ๐Ÿคฃ
Also, you're right about the "dad" too.
I remember her talking about him once, and it did seem like she was not telling the whole story. It was as though she was leaving out the nasty...the real...about him and her and what happened.
Maybe that's the vanilla?
But who knows. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I always enjoy your posts btw. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
I remember her talking about him once, and it did seem like she was not telling the whole story. It was as though she was leaving out the nasty...the real...about him and her and what happened.
But who knows. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Since she is single she seems to treat him like he is her partner in her life, instead of her child. She is always talking to him as if he will respond, most of the time he never makes eye contact, and appears he is always looking right through her. She gives him whatever the hell he wants to eat, then lets him eat like a Savage, smacking his gums, mouth wide open, and taking food out of his mouth. Even Abby has better eating habits, and she can even sit down normally for a meal, he always has his knees up in his face. Speaking of, he also rides in the car and van like that, especially now that he is in the front seat she needs to realize the severe damage that could happen when the airbags deploy in an accident... I shudder to think. Being a single mom is hard, I know, but it is not a free pass to spoil your kid, and set No Boundaries>>> special needs or not.

But who knows. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you Ma'am Hotographer. The feeling is mutual. ๐Ÿ˜

I re-watched the video where she discusses her being a single parent. Holy duck, how is she a nurse? You'd think she got her nursing degree online from some fake island nation.

One example that really shines a light on her overall numptiness... She has straight light hair, blue eyes, light skin, and is single woman, but for the bleeping life of her she doesn't understand why she gets asked if her autistic kid, who has dark skin, dark eyes and tight dark curly hair, and who doesn't have a dad in his life, is adopted.

What could possibly be the reason people have asked if he's adopted!?!

How is she even able to ride a bike?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Since she is single she seems to treat him like he is her partner in her life, instead of her child. She is always talking to him as if he will respond, most of the time he never makes eye contact, and appears he is always looking right through her. She gives him whatever the hell he wants to eat, then lets him eat like a Savage, smacking his gums, mouth wide open, and taking food out of his mouth. Even Abby has better eating habits, and she can even sit down normally for a meal, he always has his knees up in his face. Speaking of, he also rides in the car and van like that, especially now that he is in the front seat she needs to realize the severe damage that could happen when the airbags deploy in an accident... I shudder to think. Being a single mom is hard, I know, but it is not a free pass to spoil your kid, and set No Boundaries>>> special needs or not.
Treating him like her partner! I have noticed that a lot. And begging for kisses! Ewww. Iโ€™ve seen Ms P do that. Ms P, and Summer as well are always begging for hugs too! Itโ€™s just icky.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
She is a total trainwreck. It will be interesting in a few years when he can overpower her, and he will.