Kaitlyn and Kaidale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Kaitlin is not going to vlog anymore now that she knows every one knows who Kaidale’s father is? She has been off u tube for at least three weeks.

Reactions: 3
Do you think Kaitlin is not going to vlog anymore now that she knows every one knows who Kaidale’s father is? She has been off u tube for at least three weeks.
She hasn't posted to instagram since their trip to Disney and she gushed over Kaidale's progress. I was expecting a vlog after that. Something is amiss.

She hasn't posted to instagram since their trip to Disney and she gushed over Kaidale's progress. I was expecting a vlog after that. Something is amiss.
I agree. Something has changed.

She did all that work on that van and hyped up this trip, now crickets. It appears life off the grid with a very hyper kid who is hard to control may be taking its toll on her, or she realized she is starting to look as ridiculous as Big P and ASSa. 🤪

Which sucks for our entertainment purposes! :unsure: 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I think she may have realized her son’s father is known and implied he wanted some time with Kaidale. I am just guessing about this but she may have decided it is not worth posting private issues and will stop u tube. It has been weeks since she posted anything.

Reactions: 1
She’s back. Happy Birthday to Kaidale. This dummy put that K is her soulmate. Here’s her IG post and also one from Biodad. I’m not sure what exactly happened with their custody/visitation case but he seems like he genuinely loves all his kids. Not so simple to go back & get visitation esp if his rights were terminated. They were both young. IMO although K needs to know his other side of the family. My cousin is going thru something similar and most Family law attorneys want 10k -25k retainer to start the case.

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s back. Happy Birthday to Kaidale. This dummy put that K is her soulmate. Here’s her IG post and also one from Biodad. I’m not sure what exactly happened with their custody/visitation case but he seems like he genuinely loves all his kids. Not so simple to go back & get visitation esp if his rights were terminated. They were both young. IMO although K needs to know his other side of the family. My cousin is going thru something similar and most Family law attorneys want 10k -25k retainer to start the case.
She also considers him her bestie, 🤦‍♀️ so there is that. She acts as mentally and emotionally stunted as Big P some days.:unsure::rolleyes:🤷‍♀️

Screenshot (4334).jpg

Reactions: 4
I wonder what last name she will take when she marries her soulmate, and bestie, how appropriate if it will be the same as her ex lol.Girl needs to focus more on being a parent to her son, and not that he is the main man in her life, he is not a man... But her child, more of a wild child. Hoping she reads this and realizes she doesn't have to keep tossing her Kitty out there to find a true partner, I am sure she has attracted a lot of crazy pervs, and ones that could be a danger to her child. Also her putting her PO box out there means she is begging for money, maybe she thinks it will up the ante if she shows them her Goods. Personally I think it's disgusting and desperate, she needs to focus more on getting her wild child in check, now before it is too late, at that point she will never find a guy to settle down with her when her child is so out of control. So sorry if the truth hurts, she's a sweet gal but going about it all wrong, and will only have herself to blame in the end. Too bad so sad, time to grow up. Last note, and I seriously hope she sees this, quit letting him ride in the front seat with his knees up to his chest... He will end up with multiple fractures to his legs and his pelvis, which will never heal as long as she continue still let him do whatever he pleases.

• Heart
When Kaidale was born his last name was the name of his father. So did Kaitlin have to adopt him to change his name or is his last name the same as his father’s. She is losing it mentally with soulmate and bestie and all of the rather intimate hugging and kissing. I can not imagine what her health care job is. Do patients ask for health advice. What a frightening thought. Finally I want to add the boy forces her to come across with candy or he starts to cry and hit her.

• Wow
When Kaidale was born his last name was the name of his father. So did Kaitlin have to adopt him to change his name or is his last name the same as his father’s. She is losing it mentally with soulmate and bestie and all of the rather intimate hugging and kissing. I can not imagine what her health care job is. Do patients ask for health advice. What a frightening thought. Finally I want to add the boy forces her to come across with candy or he starts to cry and hit her.
K has his fathers last name...that's how I found him in exactly 2.5 seconds... lololol....she's not too bright if her intention was to keep K's father a mystery and then fails to edit a vlog with the kids last name plastered in it!!!! 💡

Reactions: 4
Do you think she is mentally ill. Listen to the insane giggles whenever Kaidale does anything.
I also wonder about her mental capacity. Kaitlyn is very immature, makes poor decisions and is very fortunate to have parents who seem to be a stabilizing factor in her life. I find it horrifying that she is a nurse.

• Heart
I also wonder about her mental capacity. Kaitlyn is very immature, makes poor decisions and is very fortunate to have parents who seem to be a stabilizing factor in her life. I find it horrifying that she is a nurse.
Bingo!! I agree 💯%!!

I'm thinking Kaitlin was all hyped up by ASSa and Prilly telling her she could make serious bank by vlogging.....but in my opinion there's no way Kaitlin can handle all the evils that come with putting your life on display. Personally, I think you have to be out of your mind to do it. I think she is rethinking her, once again, bad decision. I said it the first couple of times I watched her....girl put the camera down and focus on being a nurse. Nobody thinks your constant giggling and trailing behind your literally exhausting son through swamp infested parks is worth a vlog. She needs to find a way of life that ADDS to her being able to live peacefully...because we all know that poor girl doesn't get a moments peace when that kid is awake...she needs to keep her circle small....very small. Toss out the camera Kait....go work on your mental health because you need to. I honestly hope this girl has a therapist, I say that out of pure concern because living in all that chaos and stress must drain the life out of her. She looks troubled....and rightfully so....who wouldn't be in her position????

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I guess she is just going to disappear and not vlog anymore. Has anyone heard any thing from her other social media?

Do you think she read things like the material on this channel and decided we knew too much about Kaidale’s father and decided things were getting too personal? Or has her trip turned into a nightmare and she just quit u tube and her other social outlets.

Do you think she read things like the material on this channel and decided we knew too much about Kaidale’s father and decided things were getting too personal? Or has her trip turned into a nightmare and she just quit u tube and her other social outlets.
There is NO WAY she doesn't read this. 😂 People think because they hold back last names people can't be found. But all you need is a very little bit of info and if you have some searching skills you can find out anything. Nothing is 100% private when you put your life on display.

I agree @paolo . She's ill equipped to even navigate society. 🤣
Also, you're right about the "dad" too.
I remember her talking about him once, and it did seem like she was not telling the whole story. It was as though she was leaving out the nasty...the real...about him and her and what happened.
Maybe that's the vanilla?
But who knows. 😃
I always enjoy your posts btw. 😊
I am not ignoring anyone on this site. Sorry if it appears that I am. Chicken George