Kaitlyn and Kaidale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is his mother not his best friend. She sets no limits and it will be interesting to see her go on a trip with him in a van. What happens to work? Health insurance? Etc.
She’s doing some kind of internet nurse work. My insurance company has a 24 hour nurse number you can call, so I’m thinking it’s something like that. Maybe she’s answering email questions regarding health.

This woman is having a breakdown in real time. She wants to get away from society and live on the road with a disabled child. WTF? She wants to run away from her life and she thinks by turning a very, very small van into something her and her son can live in while traveling the country is completely delusional. I have to wonder if the people in her life are trying to talk some sense into her. She doesn't even know what she is doing to make this van livable. Whether this is just a ploy to gain subscribers or not, this woman is not stable at all.

I don't think this woman is mentally stable. Anyone who comments on her page and says she is doing a great job raising her kid is fueling this woman's delusional state of mind.
It's a shame that Kaitlyn lost her former baby sitter for mornings. Watching that young guy with Kaidale, it's clear they have a bond. She should try and get another care giver like him again to give everyone a break. (Or Respit(e)😂!)
Seems like all she does is get rid of men who bond with Kaidale, except her Dad. She’s wanting to get married, so if the guys (like John) don’t want someone who is so needy, she gets rid of, or chases them away.

I wish she would have someone with her to help with Kaidale on this trip, but where would they sleep, or ride?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I also took one for the team 🤪and watched as much of the vlog as I could stand. 😫😂😂

I'm going to preface this by making it clear I am not implying anything nefarious is going on. She just loves cozying up to and kissing him, almost hanging on him as one would do with their love interest. 🤷‍♀️ There is nothing wrong with showing your child affection, however, as we all clearly see, she treats him like a partner, vs her child. :confused:

I do love the look on the old dude's face if you watch the scene on the right unfold, it's as if he is thinking "Back in my day....
"🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂

Screenshot (4267).png
Screenshot (4269).png
Screenshot (4272).png
Screenshot (4273).jpg

Screenshot (4291).png
Screenshot (4293).png

A shoutout to her best friend 🤔:m:m:m😂
Screenshot (4296).png

I seriously thought the little dude was having a seizure at first.:eek: She just giggled away, so I guess this is the norm? I don't watch this vlog enough to know actually.
Screenshot (4311).jpg
Screenshot (4312).png
Screenshot (4323).png

Van life...from the Walmart parking lot! :eek:😂😂😂
Screenshot (4298).png

Sure is an isolated place to be alone with a kid and no protection...anything could happen.
jason.jpg

Last but certainly not least, that camera has a mind of its own when it comes to shooting her... 🤔🤦‍♀️

Screenshot (4279).png
Screenshot (4288).png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Kaitlyn is still working..remotely?? while they travel in the van..alone with her special needs child??? Wow.. I would think it would be more comfortable to just rent a cabin somewhere for a couple of weeks or a house or a condo.... she is crazy to travel alone like that.

Kaedele just has to hang out in the van while she works ...which could be for hours? Wow..it just keeps getting crazier.

She hangs onto Kaedele just like her bestie ..P tries to smother Abbie with her fake motherly love.

Reactions: 5
What a stupid woman--she's so ill equipped and traveling alone in a van with a child.
If she survives her "adventures" without being r'd and/or m'd I'll be amazed.

Whoever the dad is he's a garbage person. If he wanted to be a dad the courts would let him be a dad.
There's absolutely no excuse these days.
And what do you mean by her vanilla version of what happened?
She said in the video that he was just not into having a child and things were going downhill fast after she got pregnant...but I've seen posts from him....and he INSISTS its KAITLIN and her family thats keeping Kaidale away from him. Thats he misses K so much and he wants to be in his life but "the mother" won't allow it.....theres USUALLY only ONE REASON mothers DON'T ALLOW CONTACT WITH THE FATHER...and I'm not saying this is her case but it's usually some type of abusive relationship...AND I CAN TOTALLY SEE KAITLIN PUTTING UP WITH ABUSE....SHE LOOKS SO DESPERATE ALL THE TIME....BUT LIKE I SAID...I DO NOT KNOW HER STORY AND I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT WAS HER REASON....IM JUST SAYING THAT USUALLY THAT IS THE SITUATION.....but anyway.....he's got 3 other kids and his new wife apparently just left him....so IDK....ONLY THEY KNOW THEIR STORY....EVERYTHING I'M SAYING REGARDING THE FATHERS POSTS WERE DIRECTLY FROM HIS PUBLIC PAGE

She said in the video that he was just not into having a child and things were going downhill fast after she got pregnant...but I've seen posts from him....and he INSISTS its KAITLIN and her family thats keeping Kaidale away from him. Thats he misses K so much and he wants to be in his life but "the mother" won't allow it.....theres USUALLY only ONE REASON mothers DON'T ALLOW CONTACT WITH THE FATHER...and I'm not saying this is her case but it's usually some type of abusive relationship...AND I CAN TOTALLY SEE KAITLIN PUTTING UP WITH ABUSE....SHE LOOKS SO DESPERATE ALL THE TIME....BUT LIKE I SAID...I DO NOT KNOW HER STORY AND I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT WAS HER REASON....IM JUST SAYING THAT USUALLY THAT IS THE SITUATION.....but anyway.....he's got 3 other kids and his new wife apparently just left him....so IDK....ONLY THEY KNOW THEIR STORY....EVERYTHING I'M SAYING REGARDING THE FATHERS POSTS WERE DIRECTLY FROM HIS PUBLIC PAGE
@PlumBlossom
We all know his first name 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😂 😂 no clue how to figure out his last name. 🤔I would suck at being a detective because I tried to figure it out and came up with a last name almost exact to hers, which makes no sense. I even tried to do a reverse image search of the pic she posted of her and him, although he is cut out of it, and nothing. So, I did try! LOL 🤦‍♀️😂😂

So Kaitlyn is still working..remotely?? while they travel in the van..alone with her special needs child??? Wow.. I would think it would be more comfortable to just rent a cabin somewhere for a couple of weeks or a house or a condo.... she is crazy to travel alone like that.

Kaedele just has to hang out in the van while she works ...which could be for hours? Wow..it just keeps getting crazier.

She hangs onto Kaedele just like her bestie ..P tries to smother Abbie with her fake motherly love.
@KateK
Aside from everything else wrong with that scenario, can you imaging taking medical advice from, of all people, her??? 🤪🤦‍♀️:eek:🤦‍♀️

I thought Kaidale was her bestie! 🤔😫😂😂
I really should not laugh, as this is dysfunction at its best. 🤦‍♀️🤪o_O

Screenshot (4334).jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know children with autism often have issues with food, but it amazes just how much junk food some of these vlogging families give to their children. I watch K&K occasionally and he always seems to be eating lollipops or ice pops, etc…stuff that’s full of sugar. There’s no excuse for that. She should also be trying to teach him to use cutlery instead of his fingers all the time. Kaidale is a bright boy and I don’t think it would be too long before he could at least use a fork.

A couple that broke up have two different versions of what happened? Shocking!

Here's what I know, a parent could be laying half dead in a ditch with a hypodermic needle sticking out of their neck and the courts would still allow that parent visits with their child. At the very, very least they would get monitored visits. If the dad isn't seeing the kid at all it's because he can't be assed.

Btw, your post formatting choices are terrifying. It seems you might be a little too emotionally invested in these people.

Last edited:
A couple that broke up have two different versions of what happened? Shocking!

Here's what I know, a parent could be laying half dead in a ditch with a hypodermic needle sticking out of their neck and the courts would still allow that parent visits with their child. At the very, very least they would get monitored visits. If the dad isn't seeing the kid at all it's because he can't be assed.

Btw, your post formatting choices are terrifying. It seems you might be a little too emotionally invested in these people.
LMAO...TRUST ME...I'm not! I'm just an Italian from NY and very dramatic....WE ALL ARE!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 It's in our DNA.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kaitlin looks exhausted in the u tube vlog. Sleeping in a Walmart parking lot and using restroom of the store. She has lost it.

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't know how she's not afraid. I would never do that...never mind alone with a kid.
Right. Hopefully she carries, at least she could defend herself if needed. I’ve read too many books…murder and serial killers, she puts herself (and Kaidale) in some questionable locations.

Right. Hopefully she carries, at least she could defend herself if needed. I’ve read too many books…murder and serial killers, she puts herself (and Kaidale) in some questionable locations.
I saw a female truck driver on Tik Tok recently and she showed how she loops her seat belt around the door handle then clicks it into place. It makes it very difficult for someone to open the doors from the outside when she’s sleeping. I doubt that Kaitlin even considered googling safety tips for travelling.

I saw a female truck driver on Tik Tok recently and she showed how she loops her seat belt around the door handle then clicks it into place. It makes it very difficult for someone to open the doors from the outside when she’s sleeping. I doubt that Kaitlin even considered googling safety tips for travelling.
What an awesome idea! She is very naive in many ways. I’m sure you’re right and I doubt she is very proactive about safety. Hopefully her dad gave her some solid advice.

She's a dipshit...she really is....she puts herself in secluded woods alone with a kid who has the potential to bolt...I don't get it.

Reactions: 3
She's a dipshit...she really is....she puts herself in secluded woods alone with a kid who has the potential to bolt...I don't get it.
When they walk anywhere ..he is always far in front of her... balancing on things, climbing on things..while she films..I cant believe how lucky she is that he hasn't bolted from her....(so far anyway)

I know there is a VLOG where he did go out a window in the middle of the night.. and was found a ways from the house..

Any doubts one might have about the depths of Kaitlin's halfwittery can be quickly put at ease with a quick scan of K's dad's social media. No way any even moderately intelligent woman would be with that guy--under any circumstances, including just to hook up. He is one of the most vain, preening, self-absorbed specimens of manhood humankind I have ever seen. He makes Narcissus look modest. Thor is less satisfied with his appearance. I can't figure out if his bloated sense of self worth is laughable or inspirational. "I'm a king." You're a tattoo artist with the intellect, emotional depth, and tiktoks of pubescent girl.

The guy does TikToks of nothing but him gazing lovingly at his reflected image and then he does tiktoks compiling said tiktoks, probably so he can pleasure himself without having to swipe to the next. I literally do not think I've ever seen a human more in love with themselves, and yet so unworthy of it.

How does one find this person's social media so they can also enjoy the cringe? The first step is to realize that the peculiar name of his son is likely an amalgam of Mom and Dad's names, given that half resembles his mom's and the second half renders it absent from any baby name book in existence. Naturally a person this in love with himself would give his first born a Frankenname including part of his similarly peculiar name. His father stands out in the friends list of Kaitlin's personal (yet public) Facebook page.

• Haha
Any doubts one might have about the depths of Kaitlin's halfwittery can be quickly put at ease with a quick scan of K's dad's social media. No way any even moderately intelligent woman would be with that guy--under any circumstances, including just to hook up. He is one of the most vain, preening, self-absorbed specimens of manhood humankind I have ever seen. He makes Narcissus look modest. Thor is less satisfied with his appearance. I can't figure out if his bloated sense of self worth is laughable or inspirational. "I'm a king." You're a tattoo artist with the intellect, emotional depth, and tiktoks of pubescent girl.

The guy does TikToks of nothing but him gazing lovingly at his reflected image and then he does tiktoks compiling said tiktoks, probably so he can pleasure himself without having to swipe to the next. I literally do not think I've ever seen a human more in love with themselves, and yet so unworthy of it.

How does one find this person's social media so they can also enjoy the cringe? The first step is to realize that the peculiar name of his son is likely an amalgam of Mom and Dad's names, given that half resembles his mom's and the second half renders it absent from any baby name book in existence. Naturally a person this in love with himself would give his first born a Frankenname including part of his similarly peculiar name. His father stands out in the friends list of Kaitlin's personal (yet public) Facebook page.
I found him last year...it took me 2.5 seconds 😂 😂 😂 ....as soon as I saw him....it solidified my suspicion that Kaitlin is a complete and total twit. .. AND THEN THERE WAS JOHN....her boyfriend, who if you ask me was CREEPY AS HELL....won't say what bothered me about him....I'll keep that to myself...and he was totally disrespectful towards her.... their interactions on camera were pathetic...i wanted to scream..Girl...he's just not that into you!!!!😂 She is just so desperate...it showed with K's father and it showed with John. K's father got off scott free and she is relegated to chasing K around parks her entire life...putting up with the occasional beat down he gives her....what a train wreck. I WOULD BET MY LIFE HER DADDY WARNED HER ABOUT LOVERBOY BEFORE SHE GOT HERSELF KNOCKED UP.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha