Kaitlyn and Kaidale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like their trip took then to South Georgia and Florida. Would have been nice to see how they showered up and kept clean. Where did they use restrooms? Sounds like a really grim trip. You wonder if her nephew feels left out as all the attention goes to controlling Kaidale on the trip to park.

Reactions: 4
It looks like their trip took then to South Georgia and Florida. Would have been nice to see how they showered up and kept clean. Where did they use restrooms? Sounds like a really grim trip. You wonder if her nephew feels left out as all the attention goes to controlling Kaidale on the trip to park.
I can't imagine the stench in that tin can, especially after Kaidale's vomiting episode. I think they used the the beaches to have hillbilly baths and likely "released" in there as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kaitlin put up a short vlog and I asked if your Dad had COVID-19 why are you not quarantined for ten days? It looks like the vlog is gone. Anyone else see it on line now.

I found it. It was not in the list of all their vlogs. She did not answer question about the COVID-19 situation.

Reactions: 2
Kaitlin put up a short vlog and I asked if your Dad had COVID-19 why are you not quarantined for ten days? It looks like the vlog is gone. Anyone else see it on line now.

I found it. It was not in the list of all their vlogs. She did not answer question about the COVID-19 situation.
Poor Kaitlin is looking pretty rough in this video but bless her, she is still doing leg and booty shots in her effort to find a husband! I have to say, Kaidale scares me when he hops on railings by the water and dances around non fenced/railed water areas. I'm afraid that he is going to really injure himself one day.

Reactions: 1
Does he not go to school? Why? Last year he had aba at home and went to school in the afternoon. She mentioned in the latest vlog he was only having half days because… yea. She didn’t go into it. Just kind of made a face. My guess..they can’t handle his wild side. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the apartment complex is cutting down the trees so she can’t hang his hammock and swing him. I’m sure they think it’s a liability, and an accident waiting to happen. Hell their whole life is an accident waiting to happen. She has no concern for him standing on the edge of the water, climbing on the railings of a pier etc. and I highly doubt he can swim well enough to save himself.

She answered questions about him jumping off diving board and trees being cut but did not answer question about her father exposing family to COVID.

Poor Kaitlin is looking pretty rough in this video but bless her, she is still doing leg and booty shots in her effort to find a husband! I have to say, Kaidale scares me when he hops on railings by the water and dances around non fenced/railed water areas. I'm afraid that he is going to really injure himself one day.
One day a fuckin alligator is gonna grab that kid and she'll be too busy giggling to notice

Reactions: 2
John made an appearance...she must be his booty call 😂 😂 😂 😂 ...a grown man isn't showing up for a kid that can't even speak to him...c'mon now....she's a dipshit......and she needs to get that kid a harness for the car too

Reactions: 3
I did not see John in last posting. The posting only got 2,700 hits. Not much interest there.

I still can not figure out why she did not address her father’s Covid-19 and who quarantined because of exposure to him. That would be better content than the junk she puts up.

Last edited:
I did not see John in last posting. The posting only got 2,700 hits. Not much interest there.

I still can not figure out why she did not address her father’s Covid-19 and who quarantined because of exposure to him. That would be better content than the junk she puts up.
John was present in the vlog when they were at the ice cream truck.

Now I'm not hating on the kid, but when Kaitlyn was preggers with her son did she have any regular names on her list? Like she named her son a mix of Kaiden and Dale, but couldn't make up her mind so she combined them.
His name is a combination of her name and his fathers name...which btw is more ridiculous than the kids name 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂....and that's pretty ridiculous

• Haha