Kaitlyn and Kaidale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread created as interest growing. Priscilla Maass needs a best friend who will listen to her MLM rubbish and ‘hang out’.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, here we go. Kaitlyn is not going to like this but she needs to be held account for supporting the Pig.

First thing I have to say is thank goodness she has stopped putting on those ridiculous eyelashes.

Second thing, stop vlogging and concentrate on your nursing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't it interesting that Cilly's "bestie" didn't fall for the MLM pressure you know she had to put on her. Telling, huh?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Finally. There’s something about Kaitlyn that bothers me. She works as a nurse but complained COVID took away where and what she could do with her son. Wouldn’t she be seeing first hand what COVID could do? I wouldn’t be happy to have her as a nurse

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What is it with these folks and their desire for nothing but fast food and expensive coffee? She is a tough one to watch, I will say that. I chose the latest vlog uploaded and eeeek! We start by watching her drive around for B roll footage? Yikes. I do agree, The nurse could not care less about Covid. She proves that by spending time with the traveling Maass Circus.
So...is Kaidale going to hop in the back seat after school and pick up where he left off with breakfast? Last nights dinner? 😮
4F3A77CE-62D5-4E30-AC26-94046F7AE07F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What is it with these folks and their desire for nothing but fast food and expensive coffee? She is a tough one to watch, I will say that. I chose the latest vlog uploaded and eeeek! We start by watching her drive around for B roll footage? Yikes. I do agree, The nurse could not care less about Covid. She proves that by spending time with the traveling Maass Circus.
So...is Kaidale going to hop in the back seat after school and pick up where he left off with breakfast? Last nights dinner? 😮
View attachment 467260
She and Ass are so shook by what Josh is doing that they're desperate for content to put up. They know their humpers will watch whatever they put up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She and Ass are so shook by what Josh is doing that they're desperate for content to put up. They know their humpers will watch whatever they put up.
Agreed! Have you been a follower of Kaitlins along with The Maassholes? I have only watched a little here and there. I do know Kaidale is a wild child.😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed! Have you been a follower of Kaitlins along with The Maassholes? I have only watched a little here and there. I do know Kaidale is a wild child.😬
I've only watched her with the Massives and maybe 2 or 3 of her own. She's a snoozefest

• Haha
  • Heart
I've only watched her with the Massives and maybe 2 or 3 of her own. She's a snoozefest
That is what I am thinking too..dull! Maybe she will catch wind that there is a new chat about her. We can watch as she reads here and then changes her content to dismiss those Tattle bullies! At least we will give her some content to help her with the absolute nothing she has currently. 😎

• Haha
That is what I am thinking too..dull! Maybe she will catch wind that there is a new chat about her. We can watch as she reads here and then changes her content to dismiss those Tattle bullies! At least we will give her some content to help her with the absolute nothing she has currently. 😎
I did watch her video when Kaidel got out of the house in the middle of the night and ended up at a neighbor's down the road :oops:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
And what is up with all the whining.... and singing the words at the end of a sentence... oh IDUNNNNOOOOOOOO.. talk about driving me NUTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I did watch her video when Kaidel got out of the house in the middle of the night and ended up at a neighbor's down the road :oops:
Yes! Me too! That was one vlog where I did feel bad for her. That had to be a horrifying feeling. The string of “What If” thoughts alone had to gut wrenching.
I also watched a random one where she met her parents out for dinner, and she basically allowed Kaidale to what ever the hell he felt like doing. I feel like it is a whole different scenario than with Abbie. Kaidale can speak. I am not sure if he has any IDD issues, but his comprehension is far beyond Ab’s. He is going to require consistent discipline. Not talking about physical either. But..he is a handful, and that is only going to get more intense as he grows.

• Heart
She's supposedly an ER nurse. Yet, her participation during a pandemic, as part of the super spreader Maass Squad, is beyond logic or reason.
She's Priscilla's drinking buddy. She's the Laurel to Priscilla's Hardy. I believe she's void of personality and/or any endearing qualities.
Anybody who aligns themselves up with Priscilla Maass is not someone that I personally can feel good about. They know the real Priscilla and they cover it up. That makes them the same level garbage people.
Kaitlin really should get some help with her eating disorder. Her emanciated look won't help her with her quest for a new baby daddy. 😉😁
That's all for now. Thanks so much for making this thread. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about this skinny no brained witch. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's supposedly an ER nurse. Yet, her participation during a pandemic, as part of the super spreader Maass Squad, is beyond logic or reason.
She's Priscilla's drinking buddy. She's the Laurel to Priscilla's Hardy. I believe she's void of personality and/or any endearing qualities.
Anybody who aligns themselves up with Priscilla Maass is not someone that I personally can feel good about. They know the real Priscilla and they cover it up. That makes them the same level garbage people.
Kaitlin really should get some help with her eating disorder. Her emanciated look won't help her with her quest for a new baby daddy. 😉😁
That's all for now. Thanks so much for making this thread. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about this skinny no brained witch. 🤣
She may very well have some issues with food too. I know a certain human barge named Hardy that wishes she shared said issues. I have wondered if maybe John knows she has some problems that require attention and she has been resistant to seek help. I mean someone with certain disorders they are reluctant to contend with can be considered a BIG RED FLAG! I would be a “NO” as well when the marriage topic came up.
Anyways..Regardless, you are right..That witch needs to get her tit together. And dammit..get some content going! I am going to require more than her driving and crying about life in order to stay engaged. Damn Maasisives have turned me into a high maintenance Tattler!😹

• Haha
  • Heart
I have a great idea for a productive few minutes for her stupid ass.
THROW THAT GARBAGE AWAY THAT IS IN THE BACKSEAT!!!
I'm not sure I can get through this dumb tit. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a great idea for a productive few minutes for her stupid ass.
THROW THAT GARBAGE AWAY THAT IS IN THE BACKSEAT!!!
I'm not sure I can get through this dumb tit. 😄
Yea! She likes to run! Hand Kaidale the garbage and chase him when he takes off running. She should get a good 3 miles in ..its not like he stops when she tells him to anyways! It is multi tasking Kaitlin! 😸

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yea! She likes to run! Hand Kaidale the garbage and chase him when he takes off running. She should get a good 3 miles in ..its not like he stops when she tells him to anyways! It is multi tasking Kaitlin! 😸
That boy is a runna.!! As they say in Australia.
I couldn't handle him. He's far too wild.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8