Kaitlyn and Kaidale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is one thing we are forgetting here. Most parents of carers of children with special needs are taught to ignore negative behaviour and reward positive behaviour. That seems to be what's going on here.

Reactions: 1
She is really losing it. How does she stay focused on her nursing while buying plants, a van and now dying her her hair blonde. She is bored with life. I did find that she completed an 18 month nursing course after taking prerequisites.
I would guess that she’s got her associates, two year degree as a registered nurse. My daughter is going to be a registered nurse with a bachelors and it takes a minimum of three years of nursing with your prerequisites already done. So a total of 4 to 5 years for a bachelors of science and nursing. I’m shocked that she even got into nursing with C’s! At my daughters university most of the students had B+ or A averages to be considered and get an interview.

Reactions: 7
She is his mother not his best friend. She sets no limits and it will be interesting to see her go on a trip with him in a van. What happens to work? Health insurance? Etc.

Reactions: 6
She is his mother not his best friend. She sets no limits and it will be interesting to see her go on a trip with him in a van. What happens to work? Health insurance? Etc.
I guess she is living on being YT Rich like the other fools she follows.

I think today's vlog was an ad for a husband. Why else would she start with trying on new dresses and end with shots of her undercarriage?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I peek in on a video of hers sometimes. It is obvious how she places the camera and shows her backside it is for attention, clicks and money. meh....foolish woman

• Wow
This woman is having a breakdown in real time. She wants to get away from society and live on the road with a disabled child. WTF? She wants to run away from her life and she thinks by turning a very, very small van into something her and her son can live in while traveling the country is completely delusional. I have to wonder if the people in her life are trying to talk some sense into her. She doesn't even know what she is doing to make this van livable. Whether this is just a ploy to gain subscribers or not, this woman is not stable at all.

I don't think this woman is mentally stable. Anyone who comments on her page and says she is doing a great job raising her kid is fueling this woman's delusional state of mind.
Seriously though....she has to put her entire apartment on lockdown...how in the hell is she going to keep him in a friggin van????? That will be a shitshow to end all shitshows. Good Lord.

• Haha
This lady is so boring it's criminal. The last vlog I attempted to watch of hers it was so boring it was like she had filmed all this boring stuff and then slowed down the video as well as the music to draw it out even more. It was this video around the 14:00 mark. Speed it up to 1.25x and it sounds and looks somewhat normal/energetic/interesting. Then slow it down to normal speed and it's just agonizingly slow and boring like a children's toy with a low battery or a small child trying to learn a beginner music piece. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

And then I go to her Instagram and it's like ten "favorite moments" from this boring vlog, and the stills are 99% just boring as tit, like ON NO PLANET IS IT INTERESTING to see a blurred image of a child with soil in their hands or just some woman working on some dirty car. Who are the people "liking" this content and watching these videos??

This is such a pitfall for aspiring content creators--to be so in love with your own stuff, so intoxicated by the smell of your own farts, so fascinated by the mundane footage of your boring-ass life--that you cannot properly trim down, edit, and "kill your darlings" enough to create anything anywhere close to being an entertaining piece of work. She can easily get rid of 50% of any given video and it would be a huge improvement.

There is something else about her vlogs which just drains all of the life out of them, but I can't put my finger on it. To this day I haven't gotten through a single one beginning to end. I don't even know how to describe the level of boring they are. I feel like almost anything in the world can be made to look interesting if presented in the right way, but somehow she can be presenting even interesting topics (such as explaining what happened to K's dad, what happened to latest bf, etc) and yet she sucks the everliving life out of the footage like she's sucking so hard her face is about to turn inside out. It's like she has ZERO sense of humor, zero personality, just this zombied out person.

It's literally possibly the most boring footage I've ever seen....ever....on YouTube. I can't think of anything more boring I've seen, anything so devoid of energy. Her son has like three facial expressions. I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is that I'm supposed to find interesting on this channel. I have no idea what Kaitlin is really like (either her channel does not go far in showing her personality or she doesn't have a bit of one), but if this is what she is like she has no business at all having a YouTube channel. I honestly feel like I deserve compensation for the small amount of time I've wasted attempting to give her channel a chance.

• Haha
This lady is so boring it's criminal. The last vlog I attempted to watch of hers it was so boring it was like she had filmed all this boring stuff and then slowed down the video as well as the music to draw it out even more. It was this video around the 14:00 mark. Speed it up to 1.25x and it sounds and looks somewhat normal/energetic/interesting. Then slow it down to normal speed and it's just agonizingly slow and boring like a children's toy with a low battery or a small child trying to learn a beginner music piece. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

And then I go to her Instagram and it's like ten "favorite moments" from this boring vlog, and the stills are 99% just boring as tit, like ON NO PLANET IS IT INTERESTING to see a blurred image of a child with soil in their hands or just some woman working on some dirty car. Who are the people "liking" this content and watching these videos??

This is such a pitfall for aspiring content creators--to be so in love with your own stuff, so intoxicated by the smell of your own farts, so fascinated by the mundane footage of your boring-ass life--that you cannot properly trim down, edit, and "kill your darlings" enough to create anything anywhere close to being an entertaining piece of work. She can easily get rid of 50% of any given video and it would be a huge improvement.

There is something else about her vlogs which just drains all of the life out of them, but I can't put my finger on it. To this day I haven't gotten through a single one beginning to end. I don't even know how to describe the level of boring they are. I feel like almost anything in the world can be made to look interesting if presented in the right way, but somehow she can be presenting even interesting topics (such as explaining what happened to K's dad, what happened to latest bf, etc) and yet she sucks the everliving life out of the footage like she's sucking so hard her face is about to turn inside out. It's like she has ZERO sense of humor, zero personality, just this zombied out person.

It's literally possibly the most boring footage I've ever seen....ever....on YouTube. I can't think of anything more boring I've seen, anything so devoid of energy. Her son has like three facial expressions. I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is that I'm supposed to find interesting on this channel. I have no idea what Kaitlin is really like (either her channel does not go far in showing her personality or she doesn't have a bit of one), but if this is what she is like she has no business at all having a YouTube channel. I honestly feel like I deserve compensation for the small amount of time I've wasted attempting to give her channel a chance.
First off....she is ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED... and she is probably depressed to some extent...who wouldn't be???? That's a HARD LIFE.....especially when you do it alone.... If you do some digging you can find K's father...its super easy if you have a shred of imagination and snooping skills.......lololol....lets just say this....supposedly he WANTS to be in K's life...and he blames her for not allowing it....but no one will know the actual truth....everyone has their own version of the truth.....K has siblings also....happy hunting....lololol

Reactions: 2
First off....she is ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED... and she is probably depressed to some extent...who wouldn't be???? That's a HARD LIFE.....especially when you do it alone.... If you do some digging you can find K's father...its super easy if you have a shred of imagination and snooping skills.......lololol....lets just say this....supposedly he WANTS to be in K's life...and he blames her for not allowing it....but no one will know the actual truth....everyone has their own version of the truth.....K has siblings also....happy hunting....lololol
I agree with you and I guess she doesn't get as much respite care as her good friends FA. I saw what she posted on IG and the back of the van is two single beds, side-by-side. Unless she is hiding everything in those cabinets she made above the beds, I am finding it really hard to believe she is actually prepared for this road trip with a child who elopes in the middle of the night. Also, it's summer time and that van is going to be hot as hell at night sleeping. Is she bringing a tent in case its too hot in the van to sleep? I would love to know how far she is really planning on traveling. Is she going around the block? Across the state to the Gulf Coast? I really hope she vlogs so I can get my questions answered!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How exhausted can she be? She obviously works out on top of taking care of her kid. Maybe if she spent less time squatting to get bigger butt muscles she'd have the energy to not suck at YouTube. And she does sound depressed--and medicated, and not necessarily in a good way.

I don't doubt her life is hard. That's no excuse to put out garbage content on YouTube. Go earn a living the normal way like the rest of the world. Even people who are talented at creating YouTube content are gambling trying to earn a living that way--how much more so a woman supporting an autistic child solo who on her best day is still painfully boring?

Found the dad, thanks for the leads. How the hell was she even hooking up with that guy? Confirms my suspicion she's a complete dullard. At least he looks like he has a personality, even though he is about the last man on the planet I think any intelligent woman would have unprotected sex with. Face and neck tattoos always seem like the biggest and most billowing red flag in the world to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How exhausted can she be? She obviously works out on top of taking care of her kid. Maybe if she spent less time squatting to get bigger butt muscles she'd have the energy to not suck at YouTube. And she does sound depressed--and medicated, and not necessarily in a good way.

I don't doubt her life is hard. That's no excuse to put out garbage content on YouTube. Go earn a living the normal way like the rest of the world. Even people who are talented at creating YouTube content are gambling trying to earn a living that way--how much more so a woman supporting an autistic child solo who on her best day is still painfully boring?

Found the dad, thanks for the leads. How the hell was she even hooking up with that guy? Confirms my suspicion she's a complete dullard. At least he looks like he has a personality, even though he is about the last man on the planet I think any intelligent woman would have unprotected sex with. Face and neck tattoos always seem like the biggest and most billowing red flag in the world to me.
She's as dumb as a rock...lololol....I agree...cut the bullshit youtube crap and go be a nurse....you can earn a nice living doing that. She obviously listened to A&P about how she can get the world to support her and her son....but it doesn't seem to be clicking for her...no matter how many ass shots she records...lol...and IMAGINE TRYING TO FIND A MAN USING THE K&K PLATFORM....Good Lord....who would be willing to take that life on voluntarily?? I'm sure you can't even sit down to watch a TV show... That's exactly why John left....WAY TOO MUCH BAGGAGE THERE....I also think he was just in it for the "benefits." It's sad really. But i would really love to know WHY the father is out of the picture...not the watered down bullshit story she gave....usually if the mother doesn't want the father around its because there was some kind of abuse in the relationship....and I could DEFINITELY see her taking abuse....who knows...not us!!!! We got the vanilla version. Either way her life is a shitshow.

I did watch her video when Kaidel got out of the house in the middle of the night and ended up at a neighbor's down the road :oops:
WTF she gonna do when he breaks out of that van in the middle of the night???????

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's as dumb as a rock...lololol....I agree...cut the bullshit youtube crap and go be a nurse....you can earn a nice living doing that. She obviously listened to A&P about how she can get the world to support her and her son....but it doesn't seem to be clicking for her...no matter how many ass shots she records...lol...and IMAGINE TRYING TO FIND A MAN USING THE K&K PLATFORM....Good Lord....who would be willing to take that life on voluntarily?? I'm sure you can't even sit down to watch a TV show... That's exactly why John left....WAY TOO MUCH BAGGAGE THERE....I also think he was just in it for the "benefits." It's sad really. But i would really love to know WHY the father is out of the picture...not the watered down bullshit story she gave....usually if the mother doesn't want the father around its because there was some kind of abuse in the relationship....and I could DEFINITELY see her taking abuse....who knows...not us!!!! We got the vanilla version. Either way her life is a shitshow.

WTF she gonna do when he breaks out of that van in the middle of the night???????
I would think it would be so exhausting being with Kaedele 100% of the time.. also I would think it would be extremely lonely to be with her non verbal son 24/7. Will she have any respite at all when she is on the road? She looks like she is already about to have a breakdown..

I'm willing to accept her story, but I think she should rethink and allow contact. People can change a lot in ten years. His siblings strongly resemble him. Allowing him to be around brothers and sisters who look like him seems like a valuable opportunity that might mean something to him. Maybe that's why she doesn't want to let it happen. K also bears an uncanny resemblance to his paternal grandmother.

I would think it would be so exhausting being with Kaedele 100% of the time.. also I would think it would be extremely lonely to be with her non verbal son 24/7. Will she have any respite at all when she is on the road? She looks like she is already about to have a breakdown..
Agree....she is 100% stressed out....you can see she wants a change in her life but she's not gonna get it with the van escapade. She's trapped in her life, it's really sad to say that but it's true. She has no one to take responsibility for K with her, she's got to do it alone....her parents do help but...it's not their kid and quite frankly it's got to be too much to handle everyday. She is basically screwed, I can't see anyone wanting to be with her for more than a couple of nights....and God only knows what will happen when he starts getting bigger than her...if he's aggressive now and continues on that road I don't know how she would handle that disaster. Not only did the poor kid get a raw deal in life but she did too.

Reactions: 3

Let's face it, Kaitlyn is dull and has the personality of Eeyore and no amount of her doing booty and naughty bits shots is going to land her a man. I swear the vlogs are done to land a man.

It scares me that she is a nurse, imagine having that one taking care of you or a loved one?

I'm hoping that Kaitlyn and Kaidale hook up with the Maassives on their camping adventures. Asshat is likely sweet on Kaitlyn and the second that the Beast passes out from Sangria, those two will be in that shaggin' wagon. Kaidale is going to be running wild as Kaitlyn films her sweet boy falling over a cliff. She needs to set boundaries for that boy, he is getting to fast and too strong for her to handle. Let the tit show begin!!

• Haha
Let's face it, Kaitlyn is dull and has the personality of Eeyore and no amount of her doing booty and naughty bits shots is going to land her a man. I swear the vlogs are done to land a man.

It scares me that she is a nurse, imagine having that one taking care of you or a loved one?

I'm hoping that Kaitlyn and Kaidale hook up with the Maassives on their camping adventures. Asshat is likely sweet on Kaitlyn and the second that the Beast passes out from Sangria, those two will be in that shaggin' wagon. Kaidale is going to be running wild as Kaitlyn films her sweet boy falling over a cliff. She needs to set boundaries for that boy, he is getting to fast and too strong for her to handle. Let the tit show begin!!
That boy makes me so nervous though! I can't believe the way she lets him wade through alligator infested water and all the other dumb tit she allows...He has no fear...he will do anything and she just watches and giggles.

Reactions: 4
Please do share the leads, or give a hint on how to get there! I'm very curious.
No leads were given. I will never reveal his name. It's not my place to put it out there. However just by watching her vlogs anyone with a shred of common sense can find him. :)