Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not pretend she got a free boob job promoted the place on her instagram then actually turns out the place fucked up her implants and she had to go somewhere else to get them removed and replaced. Imagine influencing other young girls to go to a place to get surgery that turned out to be awful

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let’s not pretend she got a free boob job promoted the place on her instagram then actually turns out the place fucked up her implants and she had to go somewhere else to get them removed and replaced. Imagine influencing other young girls to go to a place to get surgery that turned out to be awful

I remember how much she went on about how she researched and "chose" the first surgeon too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooook just been following kady on tiktok and have ventured onto instagram as I don't know much about her and her voice does not match her face. I wasn't expecting it to be so airy and that slight impediment

Reactions: 1
To be fair though, it absolutely does not mean that 😂 I’m sure teeth dreams are meant to be anxiety dreams, but I don’t think I’d tweet a stranger that either 😂

She is complaining about intrusive messages when someone has asked how much it has cost so far. Am I missing something as I don't think it is rude to ask that question on a public renovation account. People could be planning a similar renovation and want advise about budgeting.

Reactions: 10
She is complaining about intrusive messages when someone has asked how much it has cost so far. Am I missing something as I don't think it is rude to ask that question on a public renovation account. People could be planning a similar renovation and want advise about budgeting.
I agree and I bet that is because most of it is gifted and she’s no idea what it’s cost because she hasn’t paid for it the beg 😒

Reactions: 5
Olivia Bowen has been exactly the same. One of the key things that’s so difficult about renovating is knowing what’s a fair quote for professional work, you’d think they’d cover it - since we know every other minute detail of their lives 🙄 but no, they need to keep the fact they’ve paid nothing secret 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is nuts, screenshotting DM's of people literally asking questions then having a rant. We're actually renovating our house also and a few people have said to me 'Oh is that costing a lot?' or 'Do you mind me asking what you paid for that' because they're actually intrigued or because they're wanting to do something to their house, I don't find it rude to ask the cost of items especially when she's putting it out there. And then someone simply recommended or said their opinion on some tiles, again.. everyone has different opinions and they're going to say them whether you like it or not! Perhaps they were just thinking they were being helpful? She needs to calm down!

Reactions: 4
She’s
She is nuts, screenshotting DM's of people literally asking questions then having a rant. We're actually renovating our house also and a few people have said to me 'Oh is that costing a lot?' or 'Do you mind me asking what you paid for that' because they're actually intrigued or because they're wanting to do something to their house, I don't find it rude to ask the cost of items especially when she's putting it out there. And then someone simply recommended or said their opinion on some tiles, again.. everyone has different opinions and they're going to say them whether you like it or not! Perhaps they were just thinking they were being helpful? She needs to calm down!
She is just awful isn’t she. Bad attitude 🤬

Reactions: 6
Her attitude has always been disgusting. I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she was on love island as she was so young and immature but now.. there’s just no need for it

Reactions: 4
Her attitude has always been disgusting. I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she was on love island as she was so young and immature but now.. there’s just no need for it
Same here, I actually really wanted her and Scott to win but she has since proved what a vile girl she is. Speaks volumes when you never see her with friends. Well apart from with other vapid influencers

Reactions: 5
She’s out for dinner tonight with a group and no Myles. Is she honestly still trying to convince the world that they are still actually together when they’re NEVER together?

She’s out for dinner tonight with a group and no Myles. Is she honestly still trying to convince the world that they are still actually together when they’re NEVER together?
I thought the same! family dinner for her sisters birthday, and Myles follows her sister so surely he would have gone had they been a proper couple?! Meant to be moving in in the next month so it will be fun to see all the drama that unfolds!

Reactions: 2
My friend went to a brunch a few years back when she was with Scott.
she had asked the staff if she could possibly have a room to escape too when it got too much people wanting pics with her 😂 silly bast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes funny out with friends yet never out and about with Myles.