Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Kady. Her and Scott were my favourites on Love Island and I followed them both for ages after. It was a bit weird the breaking up with Scott but pretending they were still together but I unfollowed her when she got with Myles and went on Towie. She very slyly rubbed it in Courtneys face, she was like the cat who got the cream when Myles is absolutely horrible. I hate girls like that and Courtney seemed pretty harmless. Then Kady and Myles both got kicked off the show 🤣

Reactions: 12
Surely she’s not still with Myles? I’ve not seen him on any of her stories for months

She's from the same town as me, always been fame hungry. A couple years before she went on Love Island she was posting pictures of other women's bodies claiming it was hers, cropping the heads off, boasting about how hard work pays off bla bla bla. Got caught out as some of the photos had different tattoos in different parts of the body, and were clearly different people it got shared all over fb. She honestly thought she was the Queen of this crappy town.
I too am from the same town 🤝...... whenever I see her around she is always alone or with her mum! I never ever see her with friends or anyone! I have heard she is incredibly bitchy and just fame and money hungry ..... imagine being that young and shallow life must feel like it has no purpose other than validation from
Strangers.... and building a house for herself and “partner” which already looks boring and completely soul less ....this will be sold ASAP!! All this insta home page is purely a begg page for free stuff!! That’s all!!!

Reactions: 8
Soooo many stories today, I had to come here and post 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She says it’s soooo annoying having to talk about her personal life when she doesn’t want to. Weelll why is EVERYYHING on Instagram then kady?

Her and Myles are meant to be isolating separately but they’ve come to the house and are staying apart. Ok. And my arse is bright green with yellow flowers on it 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t follow her anymore but had a look, yes exactly why does she put everything on Instagram then?! She then said they’re not breaking lockdown rules because Myles is in the garden, she then goes on to say they went to Screwfix together! Erm, you don’t live together so you have broken the rules being in the car together. Silly cow

Reactions: 3
Another one who thinks she’s above everyone and can flout the rules.. made it very clear her and myles were not isolating together this entire lockdown, repeated to say on her stories they were working on the garden together but keeping a distance...

yet he’s in her garden doing a bbq now? And it’s definitely not the garden of their house..

Reactions: 2
25A7678E-683C-4516-9742-AF88C90F648C.png
strange that hes put this when shes been adamant they will be living there together

no point spending money on personal preferences and touches if its going straight on the market!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 145861 strange that hes put this when shes been adamant they will be living there together

no point spending money on personal preferences and touches if its going straight on the market!
OMG! I am shocked but not shocked!!!!
She’s been pretending they’re going to be living together which is soooo weird. I’m going for a big snoop right now.
This is the problem when they’ve taken on such a big project that’s taken so long... a fragile instagram relationship was never going to last the length of a house build 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was shocked when I saw Myles's post, but only because she has been going on so much about how they are spending lockdown apart but will be moving in together. Only a few days ago she was giving a tour of the house and talking about her dressing room and his office. Why are they personalising the house so much if they are selling it?

Does anyone else this it’s so fucked that she’s literally been pretending for months that they’re together and they’re gonna live in that house meanwhile begging for so much free tit?!?! When reality that house is going straight on the market full of freebies that she begged. Man I hate influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh god she did this when she had split up with Scott! Pretended they were still together 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She pretends they’re still together to keep people speculating and try keep up appearances/her popularity - once people know for sure they’ve split a lot will lose interest, it’s stupid really because people will find out eventually. It’s also like she likes to keep the guy dangling on a string as well, telling them to not say anything and almost like she’ll use it as an excuse to keep in touch with them.

Reactions: 4
Yeah and so bo other women will try it on as they think he’s still in a relationship! Not sure why anyone would try it on with him though he’s horrible 😩

*no other women

Does anyone else this it’s so fucked that she’s literally been pretending for months that they’re together and they’re gonna live in that house meanwhile begging for so much free tit?!?! When reality that house is going straight on the market full of freebies that she begged. Man I hate influencers

I am sure I saw hwr even ask about sofas which is weird unless they sell furnished?

Reactions: 1
It’s SO Bizzare that she does this when she did it with Scott I thought it was the weirdest thing ever she even did an interview on tv about having sex on tv and she said that her and Scott were together and they def weren’t I’m prettty sure he was actually banging amber from love island at the time. Their break up was so hush hush I remember reading once that the police got called to Scott and kadys apartment

Omg has anyone seen her stories? She’s saying Myles was wrong and the house isn’t being sold 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh wow, their home account - she’s just put up stories saying she’s looking to remortgage to have it herself. & then proceeds to say no personal dm’s - you both ask for personal nosey DM’s by being so public in the first place, deal with it

Haha!!! Those stories are hilarious!! They obviously have had problems agreeing with and perhaps even talking about what’s what’s happening to the house once it’s finished 😂😂😂😂😂 lol

I just went back to have another laugh and SHES DELETED THEM LOL