Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll never forget her and Olivia Bowen when they were locked in the hideaway away from the boys in Love Island that night...I mean I know they may have grown up a little since then but my god, what an embarrassment they are...so cringeworthy. They would definitely be the two bitchy girls in school to judge all the other 'normal' girls.

Reactions: 13
She is claiming that they are back together for the image ..... they need the gifted items !! And saying they are not together doesn’t look good to companies offering them free tit ..... I live in the same town as her not too far from her mums and 100% never ever see myles!!! They are 100% not together!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Why is she right next to Joanna in the ice cream shop? Today I have literally seen influencers/people all over insta right up next to their friends in houses, baby shower pics (inside) etc. Am I missing something??

Reactions: 6
Andnow hanging out inside right next to each other. Honestly they are all at it today and I am so confused!!

I'll never forget her and Olivia Bowen when they were locked in the hideaway away from the boys in Love Island that night...I mean I know they may have grown up a little since then but my god, what an embarrassment they are...so cringeworthy. They would definitely be the two bitchy girls in school to judge all the other 'normal' girls.
Just re watching series 2 atm, can confirm Kady has and always will be a T W A T

Reactions: 10
If they have made up and are back together Myles certainly doesn't act like it. Talking to her with utter contempt in the latest house renovation stories.

Just re watching series 2 atm, can confirm Kady has and always will be a T W A T
I've never really understood why people liked her - she claimed she was fiery but she was just super jealous and possessive. Don't get me wrong, I liked her a lot more by the end, but the way her and Olivia acted in the hideaway was shocking.

Reactions: 7
If they have made up and are back together Myles certainly doesn't act like it. Talking to her with utter contempt in the latest house renovation stories.
So awkward!!! I can’t believe it. The problem is no one will gift them if the house will go straight on the market when it’s finished 😳 I kind of feel sorry for them, having to live a lie like this. Renovation is difficult enough.

Reactions: 1
These 2 are so awkward. He spoke to her with such disregard. They are not together if they are they won’t be for long!

Wow he actually hates her, think he might bury her under the patio 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So awkward that she’s posted about all her new followers.. I requested to follow her after seeing all the tea on here about Myles and her splitting up and the account going private 🤭 and I bet everyone else did too haha. It’s not because your content is setting the world alight 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I've never really understood why people liked her - she claimed she was fiery but she was just super jealous and possessive. Don't get me wrong, I liked her a lot more by the end, but the way her and Olivia acted in the hideaway was shocking.
OMG I’m rewatching series 2 at the moment and Kady was beyond awful, just so vile. Olivia was just as bad in the hideaway but got away with it because Alex actually liked her and didn’t share a bed with the new girl

OMG I’m rewatching series 2 at the moment and Kady was beyond awful, just so vile. Olivia was just as bad in the hideaway but got away with it because Alex actually liked her and didn’t share a bed with the new girl
I’m also rewatching at the mo - Kady is quite nice to start with 😂

UGHHH this girl is an absolute joke. Her tiktok came up on my FYP and she’s selling this hair removal shite. But she actually gets her hairs laser removed!! Seriously can she not just decline one add?! She also promotes laser removal so surely some of her brain dead followers can catch on!

• Haha