Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we seen Kady and Myles together other than when she visits the bungalow renovation?
No. Their relationship is soo weird. Remember when she told everyone they were together and going to live there once it’s finished and he said no it’s going to be sold lol lol lol

Reactions: 3
As said before I live in the same town as this bungalow project ....regularly see her driving around in her white Range Rover!! Never ever ever have I seen him!! .....and this is a small town fake relationship just to keep up appearances for their free gifted items 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
As said before I live in the same town as this bungalow project ....regularly see her driving around in her white Range Rover!! Never ever ever have I seen him!! .....and this is a small town fake relationship just to keep up appearances for their free gifted items 🤢🤢🤢
If she ever shows him on stories he absolutely hates it! Can tell by look in his eye and so unfriendly. She does his tits in!

How much did they buy the bungalow for originally? She said it will be worth about a million when built and would have made profit.. which I didnt think was that much for a 6 bed detached down south!

Reactions: 2
Personally I think they have over-developed the house. Although they are detached they are extremely close to the two houses either side of them. If you want a house with luxury rooms like a cinema and games room you won't want to be that close to very average looking houses.

Reactions: 7
Personally I think they have over-developed the house. Although they are detached they are extremely close to the two houses either side of them. If you want a house with luxury rooms like a cinema and games room you won't want to be that close to very average looking houses.
I agree! They are soo close to the other houses. I think shes a bit jealous of Olivia Bowens house cos she used to like her pics and talk to her about reno when she first got the house and then she wanted to do more and more with hers. 2 en suites is very excessive as well for the size of the house

What is the bungalow page called i can’t find it
ourbungalowproject_

If she ever shows him on stories he absolutely hates it! Can tell by look in his eye and so unfriendly. She does his tits in!

How much did they buy the bungalow for originally? She said it will be worth about a million when built and would have made profit.. which I didnt think was that much for a 6 bed detached down south!
They bought around the 500k mark, tbh it will probably be worth around 800k mark if they were to sell it on, it’s a nice area

Reactions: 1
This must be one of the longest renovation projects ever. They’ve totally started from scratch minus the outside walls. If you hated it all so much and wanted to change it all, why bother?!

They bought around the 500k mark, tbh it will probably be worth around 800k mark if they were to sell it on, it’s a nice area
and it probably hasnt cost them that much cos of #gifts #prproducts

hope that bloody tiler she keeps tagging hasn’t done it for free hes come from solihull which seems a long way to travel for a job!

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her ages ago because I find her so vain. The Tik Tok & workout videos especially - I would say I’m a similar build to Kady & she made me feel unfit/ugly which is ridiculous to say I know. I don’t get the deal with Myles and the bungalow either.

Anyone seen the stories today on ourbunglowproject page? She’s asking for oven recommendations, clearly wanting a company to gift it! Then she’s said the most popular recommendation is the neff hide and slide and has had to point out that she’s always had her eye on this, obviously doesn’t want to be accused of copying Olivia 🙄

She must read on here. Put a story on with her and miles last night
Whilst he's sleeping as well so he wouldn't notice 😂

What the hell is that skin chin thing or whatever its called that she was advertising! What a load of rubbish 😂 Also moaning about her flight being cancelled even though they booked her on another one which is only two hours later

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whilst he's sleeping as well so he wouldn't notice 😂

What the hell is that skin chin thing or whatever its called that she was advertising! What a load of rubbish 😂 Also moaning about her flight being cancelled even though they booked her on another one which is only two hours later
She is doing exactly what Olivia Bowen did on her stories ‘omg i reallllyyy cant decide what appliances to get in the kitchen’ BULLSHIT you mean no one has approached you for free stuff - id put my life on her getting #gifted oven, washer, dryer etc! Explains why she was begging for followers other week on the bungalow stories

Unless I missed something, I thought her and Miles split before lockdown and he announced it back in June? If they’re claiming they’re back together now I assume this would be due to trying to land another spot of TOWIE since they’re filming again?

I don’t follow her as I find her a stuck up little witch but just clicked on this thread for the updates.

How does she get away with not declaring AD on her stories which are very clearly ads offering her discount code!!

Anyone think that Kady constantly mocks Myles? Maybe it’s just me but the faces she was pulling in her story about him going on about a pencil I mean it’s just the same as she would get excited over make up? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kady hun when you read this it was a genuine question no need to get defensive

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4