Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think that Kady constantly mocks Myles? Maybe it’s just me but the faces she was pulling in her story about him going on about a pencil I mean it’s just the same as she would get excited over make up? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kady hun when you read this it was a genuine question no need to get defensive
She has the worst attitude. She’s actually a horrible girl, beautiful but the ugliest personality. No wonder she hasn’t got any friends 🤣

Reactions: 7
She has the worst attitude. She’s actually a horrible girl, beautiful but the ugliest personality. No wonder she hasn’t got any friends 🤣
Honestly don’t know who she thinks she is it was a genuine question because I’ve thought it a few times and then it’s apparently myles commenting back and then she has audacity to say it’s pathetic never liked her since she thought she was the tit when she strutted over to Courtney on Towie like she was something special.. Kady hun I watched you shout abuse at that girl on love island you were a dog back then hun. I see you in Watford a lot to do I’ll be pathetic with my comments when I see you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly don’t know who she thinks she is it was a genuine question because I’ve thought it a few times and then it’s apparently myles commenting back and then she has audacity to say it’s pathetic never liked her since she thought she was the tit when she strutted over to Courtney on Towie like she was something special.. Kady hun I watched you shout abuse at that girl on love island you were a dog back then hun. I see you in Watford a lot to do I’ll be pathetic with my comments when I see you 😂😂😂
I used to like her until she she went on TOWIE. She was like the cat who got the cream rubbing Courtney’s face in it. I’d be pissing myself if I was Courtney now, Kady has egg well and truly all over her sour face. Cracks me up her calling that comment pathetic when she is the definition of it. No friends, begs for a living and pretends Myles is her bf 🤣

Reactions: 3
I used to like her until she she went on TOWIE. She was like the cat who got the cream rubbing Courtney’s face in it. I’d be pissing myself if I was Courtney now, Kady has egg well and truly all over her sour face. Cracks me up her calling that comment pathetic when she is the definition of it. No friends, begs for a living and pretends Myles is her bf 🤣
Like I’m sorry but I wasn’t rude I commented on how she was acting and then she’s removed the post so she must of thought there was something in it. I’m actually really confused as to how she can change it up like that you can see in a screenshot before I replied to something saying I agree 😂 PATHETIC HOE

Don’t even get me started on how she treated Courtney what a witch

HAHAHAHAH PRETENDS MYLES IS HER BF LOOOL WONDER IF HE KNOWS SHES REPLYING TO COMMENTS FROM HIM😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hated her on love island she acted like a spoilt child the whole time from the second she walked in!

Nasty piece of work!

Yes she’s stunning but she knows it and she has zero personality to go with it! She use to mock Scott too from what I remember she really is just a nasty witch!

Reactions: 6
Anyone think that Kady constantly mocks Myles? Maybe it’s just me but the faces she was pulling in her story about him going on about a pencil I mean it’s just the same as she would get excited over make up? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kady hun when you read this it was a genuine question no need to get defensive
It was defo her replying lol

Reactions: 1
It was defo her replying lol
That’s okay cause I sent myles a message asking what I done wrong as I wasn’t being rude it was a question 😂😂😂

Hated her on love island she acted like a spoilt child the whole time from the second she walked in!

Nasty piece of work!

Yes she’s stunning but she knows it and she has zero personality to go with it! She use to mock Scott too from what I remember she really is just a nasty witch!
Don’t even mean to be a witch but she’s not that stunning she’s had work done she was a average Joe like the rest of us before her boob job and lip fillers the girl had a nice eye colour that’s about it

That’s okay cause I sent myles a message asking what I done wrong as I wasn’t being rude it was a question 😂😂😂

Don’t even mean to be a witch but she’s not that stunning she’s had work done she was a average Joe like the rest of us before her boob job and lip fillers the girl had a nice eye colour that’s about it
She always seems in love with herself I see her in Watford a lot next time might ask the bleep why I’m pathetic 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can’t keep up. If they’ve broken up and got back together 2-3 times and needed time apart there’s no way it’ll last.

Reactions: 2
They haven't even moved into the house together yet and massive cracks are showing in that relationship. No chance of them bei v together this time next year. He looks at her with utter distaste.

how tit does that hot tub boat look hahaha clearly a freebie they look freezing and bored!

how tit does that hot tub boat look hahaha clearly a freebie they look freezing and bored!
Loool dunno how tit? Stupid witch searched for me on her actual account after blocking me on the house after I said she mocked myles a lot 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I disagree that she's stunning; she looks like an anorexic alien. Great (shop bought) bod though. Courtney is a million times prettier, much more natural and seems very sweet, unlike Kady who is hard as nails and empty upstairs.

Reactions: 13
I disagree that she's stunning; she looks like an anorexic alien. Great (shop bought) bod though. Courtney is a million times prettier, much more natural and seems very sweet, unlike Kady who is hard as nails and empty upstairs.
Spot on!!

Has anyone ever seen her in real life? Got a feeling shes a massive catfish tbh

Spot on!!

Has anyone ever seen her in real life? Got a feeling shes a massive catfish tbh
Yes I live in the same town and I see her at Tesco in our local high street and OMG!!! Total catfish .......no one and I mean no one gave her a second glance!! Apart from young girls under 20 I’d say really know who she is!!! She looked average !!!!! Always on her own no mates and never with myles! Just mummy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6