Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha he has gone on and deleted them and locked her out. Lmaaaoooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha omg she’s so tragic! I think it was obvious they weren’t together but she was trying to keep up appearances, I bet she’s fuming Myles has told everyone!

• Haha
I am sure she also really recently said they'd be doing loads more to the garden next summer too?

Haha this is hilarious and serves her right. She was like the cat who got the cream to Courtney when she got with Myles and he’s tit on her like he tit on Courtney. Got to love abit of karma 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched both accounts stories, seriously is that girl ok 😅 our front door blah blah blah, no hun he’s already told us your done!

• Haha
I can’t believe she was trying to pretend they were still together when they so clearly weren’t?
*goes to look at her stories* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she deleted the stories where she announced the truth about their relationship?

She’s just said they will be living in the house together as a couple and ‘couples do argue’ sooooo they had a disagreement, split up, told everyone and now they’re back together? witch what the duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just said they will be living in the house together as a couple and ‘couples do argue’ sooooo they had a disagreement, split up, told everyone and now they’re back together? witch what the duck 😂
Exactly!

I replied to her story and said but Myles posted the other day that you split up ages ago?!

Im confused have they deleted the house instagram page?
Nope, I still follow it - she’s just doxxed someone for calling her out on Myles saying they’d split up. But she’s all “it’s rude unless you’re in the public eye you wouldn’t understand”.
Erm, understand what? That he said they’d broken up but apparently the haven’t 😂 she’s so full of herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Nope, I still follow it - she’s just doxxed someone for calling her out on Myles saying they’d split up. But she’s all “it’s rude unless you’re in the public eye you wouldn’t understand”.
Erm, understand what? That he said they’d broken up but apparently the haven’t 😂 she’s so full of herself.
HAHA I came here after watching her stories. Lmaaoooo. She thinks her tit don’t stink 😂😂😂. Sick of the make ups and breaks ups. She only explained what’s going on because Myles told everyone they’d split up and were selling. We care coz it’s embarrassing huns (and mega entertaining)😜😜😜😜

Reactions: 5
“I just can’t understand being that invested in people’s lives” - YOU LITERALLY MAKE A LIVING OUT OF IT 😂 don’t hate the game when you play it!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Uhhhh I just watched these stories. Suck it up babe ya getting constant free stuff for your "project" she sounded sooo whiney in those videos. I never ever reply to any of these "influencers" stories but I told her take the good with the bad and they've probably got way more good out of this tit show to complain when people call them out. Worse stuff going on in the world dallyn!!
Sorry I don't normally rant like this ✌🏻

Reactions: 3
“I just can’t understand being that invested in people’s lives” - YOU LITERALLY MAKE A LIVING OUT OF IT 😂 don’t hate the game when you play it!
I had to reply to that story 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s actually delusional

She can’t expect people not to ask questions when she’s all ‘we we we’ on the bungalow page but Myles is on his page saying they split ages ago and changing the password on the bungalow page 😂😂

Reactions: 1