Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Why does Dario still write to her in English? (I'm referring to the whatsapp msg he sent to her about The Office guy staying at the hotel he's a chef in). So is she never going to even try to really learn and assimilate?
I wouldn't have the patience to try and teach her either tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Denise0211

VIP Member
@moronglace I saw your friend Baily's TikToks, she went off! šŸ˜‚ Do you know any of these "insider deets?" I've only seen one woman living in France (I think) talking about how this Livia woman attacked her in her content for suggesting she get medication lol.

Reactions: 1

moronglace

Chatty Member
Wait. Sorry I swear Iā€™ve said this before butā€¦ How absolutely sheltered can one be living in NYC and not knowing that miso is Japanese?? Had she never been to a single sushi restaurant before?

Actuallyā€¦ considering her very ā€œsafe foodā€ eating habits, I guess Iā€™m not surprised. But surely she must have HEARD of miso. Itā€™s not like you have to eat foreign foods to actually be exposed to them, especially in the U.S. itā€™s not like the cat is named after a more obscure Japanese food like natto or dango.
---

---
Omg she looks SO different here compared to her SM posts?? Did they just do her hair and makeup terribly (yes) or does she really look like this in person and use filters (probably)
---
Seriously Iā€™m like floored. I feel like Iā€™ve never seen her before.
---
IMG_8063.png
IMG_8064.png
IMG_8067.png

Last edited: