Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moronglace

Chatty Member
I set a reminder in Libby to notify me if my local library network ever gets a copy of her book so I can read it for free πŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 1

moronglace

Chatty Member
@moronglace I saw your friend Baily's TikToks, she went off! πŸ˜‚ Do you know any of these "insider deets?" I've only seen one woman living in France (I think) talking about how this Livia woman attacked her in her content for suggesting she get medication lol.
No, I don’t have any inside deets, I caught this all on TikTok so have been watching for context. Yes I saw the girl in France who said she blocked her.
I really am curious if she is just scamming people for that 30k she claims she needs to go back to America.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Marveling because a hotel has the toilet in a separate room to the bath. It will never cease to amaze me how she is seemingly shocked by the most mundane details. Also about how it's important to say bonjour when you enter somewhere in Paris, as if it's not exactly the same in Italy
The bonjour thing made me think the same thing lol. Also, I can attest as an American, our over-friendliness is known. If you don't say "Hello" first in a shop or restaurant, you can bet the employee is there to say it first anyway. Even if she lived in NYC she is an upper Midwestern girl. I don't understand her POV on this.

I'm hoping both were just for engagement, but I'm not sure. πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Denise0211

VIP Member
I haven't watched it but the clip I saw looks very much like she's pitching for a film or TV series
---
I'd imagine most of her fans must be in the US, they love this kind of thing
Yeah, after 2 months "they" supposedly knew they were going to marry. They discussed at length when he'd propose, how (no people around) when the wedding would be and ring details. It's the most un-italian thing lol. And yeah, her US fans are going nuts. Some even pre-ordered the book bc of it. 🀦🏼So looks like you were right about her plan lol.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Why does Dario still write to her in English? (I'm referring to the whatsapp msg he sent to her about The Office guy staying at the hotel he's a chef in). So is she never going to even try to really learn and assimilate?

emm

VIP Member
I'm sure when they were just in New York together she was getting offended people were assuming he'd propose??

She did multiple stories on how they've discussed it but now's not the time, etc and that wasn't long ago...
Yeh I wonder what changed since then

Denise0211

VIP Member
I wanted to add, and this is a bit mean, but I feel food tours are wasted on Kacie. It's clear she doesn't know how to eat well. Like how she had never had a good pain au chocolat. She had already been to Paris. Where was she eating? McDonald's? And in NYC there are a few excellent patisseries. It annoys me bc of her large fOlloWinG she's invited to do these. All she does is say everything is "so good, best she's had" and earns her coin.

Denise0211

VIP Member
I hope we got a mention. 🫢 But I'm not sure if we were discussing her on Sofie's page while she was "writing" this. Lol

IMG_20240328_134134.jpg

Denise0211

VIP Member
I'm sort of inclined to think it's just for a sort of fairy tale ending in advance if her book tour, her fans seem to view it as that judging from the gushing comments
Yeah, they'll all want to see the ring and cry lol.

But I have a really weird feeling, especially based on her lastest promo reels (ciao, he said) she's going to pitch this to Netflix. And I bet they bite. This type of crap is popular without even trying.

Denise0211

VIP Member
She really thinks she's doing something. Stalking their profiles is creepy. I don't really see anything brutal in these comments. She posted. She likes going viral. I'm not sure why she can't handle some pushback.
IMG_20240422_000718.jpg
e

IMG_20240422_000733.jpg

Denise0211

VIP Member
No, I don’t have any inside deets, I caught this all on TikTok so have been watching for context. Yes I saw the girl in France who said she blocked her.
I really am curious if she is just scamming people for that 30k she claims she needs to go back to America.
It's all so bizarre. Well, she is a failed actor and wannabe stand up comic, so who knows? Her outbursts (and glazed looks) make me think she's unstable , but being mentally ill doesn't exclude her from being a scammer. Hopefully she fades away since she's loving the views and engagement. I'd be so embarrassed if I were her daughters. 🫣
It's annoying seeing the amount of people who believe her shit, too.

emm

VIP Member
I'm sort of inclined to think it's just for a sort of fairy tale ending in advance if her book tour, her fans seem to view it as that judging from the gushing comments

Denise0211

VIP Member
A book tour?! Seriously? I guess do not underestimate the low bar set by older Gen Z and young millennials.

• Haha